Soul Series: The Beginning ~OOC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ok ^^

That actually happened to my last post too. I suppose you could call what's there now a second draft. I spent over an hour on mine too and it ticked me off when it just disappeared, but realized that I still had the gist of what I wrote and could recreate the message I was trying to send.

Loving these posts so far!

Yeah typically I save my posts to my copy board at various intervals and just paste if I lose anything.

@fyrelily If you need some assistance with your post, I'm sure anyone here (including myself) would be more than willing to help out with that.

Question for @Winter , do you have the deaths of other dragons figured out or can I steal the Fire Dragon one?

Aw... I like writing gratuitous displays of violence and death. Then again, I doubt there will be lack of those later on in the story.

So how are you guys finding this weekend? Over here, the autumn has started and so did the bad, rainy weather.

I'm unwell at the moment :(

How's the posts coming along?

I got a cross country race later today but I hope to post sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Winter
I finished reading The Autobiography of Malcolm X. 'Intense and 'real' are the words that best describe this book.

Reactions: Arcadius
Sorry for no reply yet, been super busy. Working on one soon

Reactions: Winter
Once everyone has gotten a post in I'll move us on. I think I'll start skipping people soon though, I don't want to be waiting almost half a week between posts, or else it'll take us forever to get anywhere.

How is everyone? I'm all better now... mostly.

I've been doing pretty good. Just waiting on some responses. I do have a question though. Are we allowed to arrest each other? If it's our goal to protect Naomi and if any of us wants to hurt her, it would obviously be in our interest to stop them.

@Winter

I'm doing okay but honestly, I've been considering dropping because I'm just not feeling some things and being comfortable in my roleplays is a big factor for me. Idk. Hope everyone is doing well and you're 100% soon Winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.