• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, we're just in need of some fuel for our car... If you were expecting bandits, they're further down the road near that forest." Roan responded as calmly as he could, if things got ugly, he'd have to use his powers. However, it was preferable that he didn't do so too much, powers like that might not bode well in these parts...

"Oh, we're just in need of some fuel for our car... If you were expecting bandits, they're further down the road near that forest." Roan responded as calmly as he could, if things got ugly, he'd have to use his powers. However, it was preferable that he didn't do so too much, powers like that might not bode well in these parts...
the woman came closer to them smiling politely, ''phew I'm sorry about that my names Jazz I'll get you guys some gas in a sec, things are crazy in welcome town you know heh'' the woman walked over to her supplies,'' here you go then should hold...I guess I could give to you for free I didn't mean to threaten you guys''
'' thankyou miss but I don't mind paying you'' " so you guys are staying in welcome town?" the lady looked confused.

"Well, you could say we made an unexpected stop by..." Roan said, he wondered to himself how the name "welcome town" came to this place... Was it once more welcome that it is right now?

"Well, you could say we made an unexpected stop by..." Roan said, he wondered to himself how the name "welcome town" came to this place... Was it once more welcome that it is right now?
" oh well just let me know if you guys need any more help heheh oh you'll need this just in case ok, bye" she handed both of them a brown box, and walked back to her hiding place," oh watch out for the rope trap!" Sia thought something didn't look right about those ropes she wondered what was in the box , she started walking to the car as she looked down at the box," I don't mean to sound paranoid she was a nice lady and all, but...whats this?" Sia was a bit puzzled , wondering why she didn't say what was in it.

"I don't know... Should we open it?" Roan asked her, he was tempted to do just that... Though he decided to ask Sia for some better input, just in case that box shouldn't be opened just yet.

"I don't know... Should we open it?" Roan asked her, he was tempted to do just that... Though he decided to ask Sia for some better input, just in case that box shouldn't be opened just yet.
she gave Roan an excited but very nervous smile," we'll start at the same time I'm dying to know what it might be, I'll count to three... one..two...three!"

In almost perfect unison with Sia, Roan tore off the tape holding the box closed shutting his eyes... After a moment he opened them hoping whatever was in the box was at the very least safe.

In almost perfect unison with Sia, Roan tore off the tape holding the box closed shutting his eyes... After a moment he opened them hoping whatever was in the box was at the very least safe.
'' oh! well '' Sia wasn't excpecting to see a gun she laughed nevously, '' well this place is obviously not the safest place to be, lets fill this tank and go home...oh wait do want to go any other place?''

"Well... I really don't know, though we could visit somewhere else if you wanted to." Roan offers, he was a little clueless where else to go if not home though, the day's events have left him a little weary to say the least.

"Well... I really don't know, though we could visit somewhere else if you wanted to." Roan offers, he was a little clueless where else to go if not home though, the day's events have left him a little weary to say the least.
'' me I want to go home I'm so tired, but I'm going to stay up'' Sia set in the car waiting for Roan.

Roan nods "I guess it would be best if we headed home..." he said, quietly yawning too he went to the car and filled it with the fuel tank, it should last them a good distance until the next gas station. Roan got into the drivers seat and looked in the back checking up on Capable wondering how he was doing.

Roan nods "I guess it would be best if we headed home..." he said, quietly yawning too he went to the car and filled it with the fuel tank, it should last them a good distance until the next gas station. Roan got into the drivers seat and looked in the back checking up on Capable wondering how he was doing.
Sia looked at Capable lying in the backseat,'' you alright love?'' Capable didn't look in direction he just sighed, Sia reach out to grab him and she put him in her lap,'' I don't think he's feeling well ''

"You think something happened to him?" Roan asked looking worried, he didn't start the car yet in-case they needed to do something else before they left.

"You think something happened to him?" Roan asked looking worried, he didn't start the car yet in-case they needed to do something else before they left.
'' I don't think theres much we can do for him except try to make him happy,I think he might be a little depressed ...hopefully when I start work soon I could take him around the other pups or you could if you want he could be a fire dog, I suppose" Sia stroked the top of his head, as laid in her lap.

"I think he may be a little too young to be a fire-dog yet, though I suppose he probably would do with the company of other dogs." Roan said, petting Capable for a few moments before he started up the car and started driving home, he knew it would take a long while to get back...

"I think he may be a little too young to be a fire-dog yet, though I suppose he probably would do with the company of other dogs." Roan said, petting Capable for a few moments before he started up the car and started driving home, he knew it would take a long while to get back...
Sia reached in the back seat for a lunch bag," Roan which one do you like best lunch breakfast or dinner?" she asked as she reached for the other food bags.

"I really don't mind either." Roan said, looking a little awkward, he'd never really thought too much about these things, though he did end up skipping lunch at times come to think of it, something that he rarely did with other meals.

"I really don't mind either." Roan said, looking a little awkward, he'd never really thought too much about these things, though he did end up skipping lunch at times come to think of it, something that he rarely did with other meals.
" this is from the lunch,here open wide before Capable gets it hah" Sia reached out toward Roan with a ham sandwhich, while Capable stood up in her lap putting his paws on her shoulders trying to sniff the sanwich although he had a short neck.

Roan managed to eat the sandwich, albeit awkwardly with only his mouth, he looked a little like a seal trying to eat a particularly large fish... Thankfully he was able to keep the car on the road during this little struggle, and since they were on a straight road for the moment, it wasn't too challenging for him.

Roan managed to eat the sandwich, albeit awkwardly with only his mouth, he looked a little like a seal trying to eat a particularly large fish... Thankfully he was able to keep the car on the road during this little struggle, and since they were on a straight road for the moment, it wasn't too challenging for him.
"Roan look at him hahah" Capable put his paw toward Roan's lap make his way over to him slowly, sitting in his lap, waiting for Sia to give Roan more food, as soon as she reached her hand over ,he put his paws on Roan's shoulders sniffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.