• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roan thought about what Sia said for a moment "I guess we don't have to... Though we gotta go somewhere today. Is there a place you want to go?" He asked her, he realized he couldn't resist that cute way she had asked him. Roan's cheeks flushed a light shade of red at that thought.

Roan thought about what Sia said for a moment "I guess we don't have to... Though we gotta go somewhere today. Is there a place you want to go?" He asked her, he realized he couldn't resist that cute way she had asked him. Roan's cheeks flushed a light shade of red at that thought.
when Roan said they had to go to go some place today she suddenly remembered why," oh yes your right...I don't know where I want to go...do you want explore we could just keep driving till the gas tank runs out , although that sounds silly I know "

"I don't see why not, though we'd need to stop by a gas station when the fuel's too low." Roan said, he was a little curious about what things might be out there; he'd never explored too much on his own since he hadn't had a car back then.

"I don't see why not, though we'd need to stop by a gas station when the fuel's too low." Roan said, he was a little curious about what things might be out there; he'd never explored too much on his own since he hadn't had a car back then.
" haha of course" Sia got up slowly putting a hand out to help him up , " I hope Capable's I forgot all about him" Sia entered the house to check on him, she found him lying down on the couch licking a wound on his paw," where'd you get that wound from...let me see" when Sia reached her hand out to his paw , he moved away from her, hiding the corner of the couch," what's the matter ? come here " Sia reached out to grab him anxiously , he whined feeling pain when she picked him up,before healing him she looked at the wound perhaps it came from the shipwreck, she healed him and walked upstairs to get ready to go, she changed her clothes and washed her face," Roan when you change your clothes give them to me I'll put them in the wash" she shouted from the upstairs hallway , she walked into the bed room to look outside at the field , she didn't know why but it was becoming a habit to look out in the distance,then she went down stairs and perpeared food for the trip enough for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Roan grabbed a change of clothes from the cabinet where he'd guessed that she had put them. He walked over to the bathroom where he changed out of his clothes into the fresh ones and brought the dirty set into the laundry room. Then he walked towards the kitchen; he felt the need to check in Sia...

Roan grabbed a change of clothes from the cabinet where he'd guessed that she had put them. He walked over to the bathroom where he changed out of his clothes into the fresh ones and brought the dirty set into the laundry room. Then he walked towards the kitchen; he felt the need to check in Sia...
Sia finished packing the last food bag, noticing Roan had entered the kitchen she smiled at him" I'll make you something if your hungry, we may have to wait a little an till we leave, could you put these bags in the livingroom for me? "
she walked down stairs after gathering the clothes together to put in the wash, afterward she went back upstairs to the livingroom," hey you look nice by the way"

"I think I can hold off on eating for now, but I won't object if you still want to make something." Roan said, before taking the bags upstairs to the living room. When Sia arrived and complimented his appearance, he couldn't help but blush a little.

"I think I can hold off on eating for now, but I won't object if you still want to make something." Roan said, before taking the bags upstairs to the living room. When Sia arrived and complimented his appearance, he couldn't help but blush a little.
"I never thought it was possible but I think you blush more than I do" she said smiling at him, she looked at the clock wondering when the rinse cycle would finally start, a couple minutes had already passed by," alright now you can entertain me while I wait " Sia set down in front of him giving him her attention.

"Alright... I think I've got something..." Roan said, his voice taking on a more mischievous tone "Tickle fight!" He calls out suddenly with a laugh, tickling Sia's sides.

"Alright... I think I've got something..." Roan said, his voice taking on a more mischievous tone "Tickle fight!" He calls out suddenly with a laugh, tickling Sia's sides.
with a quick reaction she grabbed his hands,Sia couldn't stop laughing she wasn't expecting this, but she thought she might be able to make him laugh harder, when she tickled under his chin " dose that feel funny!"

Realizing too late what Sia was doing, Roan started to laugh uncontrollably, he had always been really ticklish, especially under his chin. He had a spaced out look on his face momentarily as he thought about how his mother used to do this to him all the time...

Realizing too late what Sia was doing, Roan started to laugh uncontrollably, he had always been really ticklish, especially under his chin. He had a spaced out look on his face momentarily as he thought about how his mother used to do this to him all the time...
Sia laughed but then for a moment she wounder why he looked spaced out for a second," are you ok " Sia smiled at him hoping to comfort him if she needed.

"O-oh!" Roan mumbled snapping out of his thoughts again "I'm fine... I was just reflecting on some old memories." he said with a cheery smile, trying to show her he was fine, even though he wasn't entirely sure about that.

"O-oh!" Roan mumbled snapping out of his thoughts again "I'm fine... I was just reflecting on some old memories." he said with a cheery smile, trying to show her he was fine, even though he wasn't entirely sure about that.
Sia pulled his face toward her , and look at him smiling ear to ear " what's going on in that head of yours come on tell me" She said as pulled him closer playfully," heehee can you breathe ?" she wondered if he could because she held him tightly, it was sort of funny to her.

"Yeah... Sort... of..." Roan gasped, a little caught off guard by this; he couldn't remember the last time something like this had happened.

"Yeah... Sort... of..." Roan gasped, a little caught off guard by this; he couldn't remember the last time something like this had happened.
" are you ok ?" Sia asked as she loosened her grip.

Roan inhaled and exhaled for a few brief moments catching his breath now that he could breathe properly again "Yeah, I'm fine... You just have a strong grip that's all." he said his face turning red, he really couldn't help it that time, it was a mixture of embarrassment and something he couldn't quite figure out himself.

Last edited:
Roan inhaled and exhaled for a few brief moments catching his breath now that he could breathe properly again "Yeah, I'm fine... You just have a strong grip that's all." he said his face turning her, he really couldn't help it that time, it was a mixture of embarrassment and something he couldn't quite figure out himself.
'' oh I'm sorry...I'm hoping your ok '' she started to become a bit concerned, she didn't know what to do afterwards but wait, she thought maybe she went too far playing around.

Realizing how awkward he'd made the situation, Roan put a hand on Sia's shoulder "Yeah I'm alright... It was just a new experience, that's all!" He said with a little laugh.

Realizing how awkward he'd made the situation, Roan put a hand on Sia's shoulder "Yeah I'm alright... It was just a new experience, that's all!" He said with a little laugh.
" hopefully it's just that much...you know it's odd some times things like that happen to me too " Sia hoped it wasn't exactly what happened to her, she wasn't sure she should continue , so she just gave him areassuring smile, she knew it was odd of her to just stare at him but she looked him still wondering if he experienced the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back