• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roan gave her a quick kiss on the lips hoping to reassure her that it was just that "Don't worry, it's fine." He said with a smile, his face was still a little hot from blushing earlier.

Sia grinned a little,'' alright but you know I can't carry you home you know haha though I'd still try if I had to but you know that....my hot head'' She laughed a little hoping he didn't hear what she said last, after long the wash went off and Sia went down stairs to hang the clothes to dry, there wasn't much time to put them in the dryer , she grabbed the house keys and went back upstairs, to see if he was ready ,'' I put the clothes up, are you ready for the trip?"

Roan nods "As ready as I can be." he said, taking a look outside before he walked downstairs towards his car and stopped at the front door waiting for Sia and Capable. He looked at the mountains a little lost in thought, wondering where that Old man was if he was still alive, what nagged at the back of his mind the most was what Sia's mother and Grandmother might think of them if they left, though it couldn't possibly be worse if they had decided to stay behind, could it?

Roan nods "As ready as I can be." he said, taking a look outside before he walked downstairs towards his car and stopped at the front door waiting for Sia and Capable. He looked at the mountains a little lost in thought, wondering where that Old man was if he was still alive, what nagged at the back of his mind the most was what Sia's mother and Grandmother might think of them if they left, though it couldn't possibly be worse if they had decided to stay behind, could it?
Sia ran out of the house to the car after grabbing everything that was packed for the trip ,feeling sorta excited about the trip, she set in the car waiting for Roan, with Capable sitting by her side.

Checking that everyone had gotten into the car just fine, Roan started it up and began driving down the road zoning out a bit again... His thoughts were on the problems they'd probably run into when they get back home, though he quickly snapped out of them when he remembered he was driving, and it would be preferable that they didn't crash because he was too busy worrying...

Checking that everyone had gotten into the car just fine, Roan started it up and began driving down the road zoning out a bit again... His thoughts were on the problems they'd probably run into when they get back home, though he quickly snapped out of them when he remembered he was driving, and it would be preferable that they didn't crash because he was too busy worrying...
Sia was looking out the window when she noticed she was finally tired, although it seemed like a good idea to sleep during the car ride she thought it wouldn't be right, and the car ride was her idea, so she set up straight, wondering how far they'd go,'' hey do you want to come here with me''she asked looking at Capable lying down in the backseat, he didn't move he was tired himself, not having much to do Sia began to sing as she looked at the landscape, some times pointing things out to Roan along the way as continued to sing.

Sooner or later, Roan heard the all too unwelcome clicking noise as their fuel tank began to run low, he sighed and turned the car towards the side of the road, they had almost made it to the gas station up ahead. "I guess we'll have to push the car the rest of the way... Your singing voice is amazing though, I hardly noticed how fast the time was passing by..." He told her before he got out of the car and walked towards the car, he figured he might as well start getting them towards that gas station one way or another...

Sooner or later, Roan heard the all too unwelcome clicking noise as their fuel tank began to run low, he sighed and turned the car towards the side of the road, they had almost made it to the gas station up ahead. "I guess we'll have to push the car the rest of the way... Your singing voice is amazing though, I hardly noticed how fast the time was passing by..." He told her before he got out of the car and walked towards the car, he figured he might as well start getting them towards that gas station one way or another...
Sia stretched her arms out before getting out and let go of a deep breath , feeling very tired staying up was not easy, she helped Roan push the car using her back ,slipping a little trying not to doze off," I'm sorry I forgot the gas tank...oh " Sia fell down for a second after trying to get Roan's attenion she was panicing but at the same time she was tired, she got up as fast as she could though she couldn't move to fast but she pushed her self, she tugged the back of his shirt," Roan g-get in the car!"

Roan quickly got into the car briefly looking around to make sure Sia was completely in the car too before closing the door as quietly as he could. "What's wrong?" He asked her quietly, a feeling of dread was quickly washing over him.

Roan quickly got into the car briefly looking around to make sure Sia was completely in the car too before closing the door as quietly as he could. "What's wrong?" He asked her quietly, a feeling of dread was quickly washing over him.
Sia looked out the window at the woods in the back of them" tell me you see them" she said in faint tone, there were men on horses with sharp knive's dressed in black hiding in the woods , she noticed they must have came closer when they got out of the car.

"Bandits?" Roan whispered looking towards them, if they were gonna try to rob them, he'd have to take some sort of action, otherwise they're all trapped in the car while they took what they wanted.

"Bandits?" Roan whispered looking towards them, if they were gonna try to rob them, he'd have to take some sort of action, otherwise they're all trapped in the car while they took what they wanted.
Sia was at least relieved she wasn't crazy," bandits!? what do they want we don't have any thing" the men didn't make a move as if they were waiting for them to come out of the car, " well...um ...ah do you think they'd stay there in a storm?" she asked forgetting all about the power they had.

"Actually, there's an idea..." Roan said, he figured he could try using his own power to mess around with the weather in the area spurring them to leave...

"Actually, there's an idea..." Roan said, he figured he could try using his own power to mess around with the weather in the area spurring them to leave...
though Sia made a heavy rain the men weren't going anywhere,"...well have you got any ideas" Sia had other ideas but she didn't want to hurt any one, although she figured she'd have to soon

"Well, we could always try pushing the car the rest of the way with some wind..." Roan said, closing his eyes and willing a very strong gust of wind to push the car into the gas station, at least there it would be safer with some luck...

"Well, we could always try pushing the car the rest of the way with some wind..." Roan said, closing his eyes and willing a very strong gust of wind to push the car into the gas station, at least there it would be safer with some luck...
" we didn't need to use the tank for a road trip, we could have just did this do you think?"she wondered if that was possible.

"I don't think I'd have as much control, turning would be a little difficult." Roan said, thinking about that for a moment, it did seem plausible with enough practice though...

"I don't think I'd have as much control, turning would be a little difficult." Roan said, thinking about that for a moment, it did seem plausible with enough practice though...
Sia stepped out after looking both ways and looked up at a billboard that read welcome town, there were also two letters sprayed on in front, U N making it unwelcome town , she looked at it for a moment feeling a chill go down her back, she looked back straight forward and walked closer to the gas pump, she noticed it was broken, so she looked around for another one they were all broken one was dripping, then she also took note of a sign that said, we don't pay we take,she really felt stupid now she figured she should have taken extra fule but now it was too late for that thought,''...ok''

"So much for that source of fuel... We should probably try and find some more elsewhere." Roan said with a sigh, he knew they'd have to find a way to get back... Somehow.

"So much for that source of fuel... We should probably try and find some more elsewhere." Roan said with a sigh, he knew they'd have to find a way to get back... Somehow.
''we could check that shed over there, hopefully it's safe '' Sia walked slowly toward the shed checking her suroundings, when they reached the shed Sia opened the door, there was plenty of fuel but something didn't seem right about the ropes in front of them ,just then a woman came from the dark corner of the shed'' state you business please ,I'm warning you if you guys are bandits I've got a gun just case''

Status
Not open for further replies.