Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Porcelain Smile

Original poster
Hello everyone!

I am currently looking for a few one on one partners to fill up some free time. Also, I am terribly sorry this isn't a fancy post.
Just a few things about me:

I am Twenty-Four and I work full time as a special needs teacher.
I work Monday through Friday 7 to 4 EST. I am normally online after about six when I get home.
I am not on every night or every weekend, sometimes I have a social life and I don't expect my partners to be glued to their computers either.
I am a hopeless romantic and love all the romance in my role plays.
I came to this site from Gaia Online and have been role playing for about eight years.
I consider myself a pretty advanced writer, but can happily match my partner depending on what is also comfortable for you.
I prefer playing female roles in heterosexual relationships. However, I can play doubles in role plays because I can be a fair person.
I like to role play through PM's, email and Skype. Whatever makes my partner happy.

What I would like from you:
Please be 18+ I just feel more comfortable role playing with people around my age because sexual things happen in role plays and I have no issue with that.
Please let me know things about you, I enjoy talking OOC with my partners.
If you see the pairings I have, but don't have any interest in them, That's fine tell me your ideas please.
Let me know when you are normal on and if you have to disappear for awhile please tell me.
Also, if you get bored don't just stop answering me. Just tell me you are done.

I have a few pairings in mind at the moment. The characters I would like to play will be in a lighter purple.
OC x Dylan or Sheriff Alex (Bates Motel)
OC x Sam or Dean or Cass (Supernatural)
Luna x Draco or Harry
OC x Draco Malfoy
Joker x Harley Quinn
City Girl x Country Boy (I have a plot)

Married x Single (I have a plot)
OC x Dennis (Split)

I probably have more ideas somewhere that I cannot think of at the moment. But, again if you have ideas please share them.

Reactions: Stray Cat
I would like to try a Joker and Harley Quinn Roleplay if you are still looking for some thing like that.

Always looking
Come fill up my spare time!

Someone please be my Dean or Sam Winchester or my Dylan from bates <3

Currently home sick and looking for people to role play with.

Do you only do fandom's?

Is medieval fantasy OK as well?

I've got a couple different plots set in the same place.

I am looking for some more role plays because since I have started on here people have disappeared on me. So, I am up for my cravings or if you have any ideas please PM me.

I'd like to try a rp if you'd like to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.