School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, my laptop was doing something weird.

tetskey smiled at Sera and went to get her some food thinking too his self Did my thoughts really effect her that badly he then returned with a plate full of food for her and handed it to her.

She looked at the plate wondering why exactly he brought her food when she was fully capable but being her mothers daughter she accepted the plate and started to head towards the table but stopped. "Wou...Would you care to join me while I eat?" She really wished she could stop feeling so nervous it really wasn't ladylike.

Tetskey nodded as he took her to a table "So how have you been?" he asked her looking at her as she ate he knew she was nervous by the way she acted and knew she was afraid so he decided to do whatever he could to make her more comfortable.

He gave the teacher-- this guy was a teacher, right?-- a completely blank look. "...Andrea di Chimici," he said reluctantly, then tapped the nametag, as if it should have been obvious. "So what d'you teach, signore?"

Tetskey looked at the male who finally addressed him "I teach math and self defence here" he said as his hand slid into Seraphines.

Alfonso looked down at the food for the first time, as he was in the dining hall still listening to the headmistress. Depending on how things went, he would be going to class soon, but thus far there didn't seem to be any sort of announcement for when to go to classes or dormitories or anything.
you should try to keep up with the roleplay the headmistress has said to go to the dorms and hs said come to the mixer or ball

((well, apparently Goddess Luna removed her post then. Last time I was here she was in the dining hall with her familiar talking about powers and such.

I'll be in the dorms.))

Alfonso Cagliostro darted from bush to bush, willing the leaves and the tangled branches to hide him from these strange and rather frightening people. He hated having to work with all too many of them, proud and arrogant, and always altogether too loud for his tastes. They frightened his friends!

He looked fearfully up at the huge building and gulped. There were so many of them! Walking, running, talking and yelling, always yelling and shouting. A gopher poked a head out of a hole nearby and made a face, ranting in the squeaky language of her race how the humans were always making such a ruckus and digging up her homes.

Alfonso tilted a head in acknowledgement, though he had his reservations with agreeing with a gopher. They were polite enough when they actually came up to talk, but were much too stingy and liked to make their homes in the most inconvenient locations; the boy wouldn't be too surprised if the humans around here dug up the young lady's home every now and then entirely by accident. He had trouble enough trying not to step on a worm when he waded through mud.

A bird stopped by to take a look at the newcomer, and cocked his head cheerfully when Alfonso whistled to him in the same dialect as his cousins living back in the village the new student had called home up till now. It looked around suspiciously to see if there was a cat hiding somewhere, then sang quietly for a bit about the school.

Alfonso was glad to hear that there was at least a bit of privacy around here, and windows to the outside world. Rats and flies could talk... but usually only about how much they stole when, and that got old very quickly.

Swallowing his fear, the half-fae student started walking cautiously towards the building. He apparently didn't notice that grass and flowers sprouted wherever his feet touched bare earth, or that it was considered odd to have birds and squirrels follow you around, or to have pointed ears and bare feet (he refused leather the way a normal person would refuse to wear a human's skin, perhaps even more vehemently as his only friends up till now were almost all animals).

He wondered why Father had sent him here, to this terrifying place. Something about powers and being half-fae.

Powers? The boy knew that not many people actually spoke to animals, but the wise old lady in the woods with the bird-foot house always said it was just because they were rude and forgetful of the old ways. And it was true that the plants always seemed to respond to his emotions... but he always thought it wasn't that bad to turn the ugly streets into a flowering meadow. The mean guards had other ideas, of course, as did his father, who spent the rest of the day ranting about fair folk and their offspring, though the Wise One in the woods said it was the man's fault that he was in the middle of the woods on midsummer's eve, and with a love charm no less.

Still, Alfonso wanted to be able to fit in with society, at least enough so that they stopped staring and saying mean things about him and his friends. And he certainly didn't want another incident with thorn-bushes springing through the floorboards, or vines jumping down from windowsills to choke someone. He tried to talk to the plants, but they didn't exactly have mouths to talk with, and he wasn't sure if they ever really heard him or his polite requests to be more gentle.

As he cautiously entered, sniffing the air and looking back and forth, he grimaced at the bare floors and empty halls.

As if in response to his emotions, flowers and grass began springing all across the hall, coming up from between planks and tiles, until it looked more like a meadow than something crafted by hands. The boy sighed, patting the grass. He hoped there wasn't going to be another pack of angry guards demanding him to "fix" things again.

((well, apparently Goddess Luna removed her post then. Last time I was here she was in the dining hall with her familiar talking about powers and such.

I'll be in the dorms.))

Alfonso Cagliostro darted from bush to bush, willing the leaves and the tangled branches to hide him from these strange and rather frightening people. He hated having to work with all too many of them, proud and arrogant, and always altogether too loud for his tastes. They frightened his friends!

He looked fearfully up at the huge building and gulped. There were so many of them! Walking, running, talking and yelling, always yelling and shouting. A gopher poked a head out of a hole nearby and made a face, ranting in the squeaky language of her race how the humans were always making such a ruckus and digging up her homes.

Alfonso tilted a head in acknowledgement, though he had his reservations with agreeing with a gopher. They were polite enough when they actually came up to talk, but were much too stingy and liked to make their homes in the most inconvenient locations; the boy wouldn't be too surprised if the humans around here dug up the young lady's home every now and then entirely by accident. He had trouble enough trying not to step on a worm when he waded through mud.

A bird stopped by to take a look at the newcomer, and cocked his head cheerfully when Alfonso whistled to him in the same dialect as his cousins living back in the village the new student had called home up till now. It looked around suspiciously to see if there was a cat hiding somewhere, then sang quietly for a bit about the school.

Alfonso was glad to hear that there was at least a bit of privacy around here, and windows to the outside world. Rats and flies could talk... but usually only about how much they stole when, and that got old very quickly.

Swallowing his fear, the half-fae student started walking cautiously towards the building. He apparently didn't notice that grass and flowers sprouted wherever his feet touched bare earth, or that it was considered odd to have birds and squirrels follow you around, or to have pointed ears and bare feet (he refused leather the way a normal person would refuse to wear a human's skin, perhaps even more vehemently as his only friends up till now were almost all animals).

He wondered why Father had sent him here, to this terrifying place. Something about powers and being half-fae.

Powers? The boy knew that not many people actually spoke to animals, but the wise old lady in the woods with the bird-foot house always said it was just because they were rude and forgetful of the old ways. And it was true that the plants always seemed to respond to his emotions... but he always thought it wasn't that bad to turn the ugly streets into a flowering meadow. The mean guards had other ideas, of course, as did his father, who spent the rest of the day ranting about fair folk and their offspring, though the Wise One in the woods said it was the man's fault that he was in the middle of the woods on midsummer's eve, and with a love charm no less.

Still, Alfonso wanted to be able to fit in with society, at least enough so that they stopped staring and saying mean things about him and his friends. And he certainly didn't want another incident with thorn-bushes springing through the floorboards, or vines jumping down from windowsills to choke someone. He tried to talk to the plants, but they didn't exactly have mouths to talk with, and he wasn't sure if they ever really heard him or his polite requests to be more gentle.

As he cautiously entered, sniffing the air and looking back and forth, he grimaced at the bare floors and empty halls.

As if in response to his emotions, flowers and grass began springing all across the hall, coming up from between planks and tiles, until it looked more like a meadow than something crafted by hands. The boy sighed, patting the grass. He hoped there wasn't going to be another pack of angry guards demanding him to "fix" things again.

oc: okay i'm not gonna be nice like blue would be you're getting away from the plot and off topic and that causes a mess either stay with the plot or gtfo got it? everyone else tries to stay on topic or with the plot you need to as well

Lookie here, mate. If you actually read the post, this here is my introduction post. Tell me what's wrong with walking onto campus and into the school, and I'll change it. You're as much a new member as any of the others; you're barely four days ahead of me, and here you are going "get the fuck out" when this here ain't even your own thread or your own game. If you've got a specific problem with my post in a way that shows that something I've written is contradictory to RP canon, then say it. Just saying I'm getting away from the plot and off topic isn't explanatory. Causing a mess is what this is about, as I see it- a private school for the supernaturally troubled, where supernaturally troubled students who cannot control their own powers come to stay to learn how to control their powers.

Alfonso, for his part, is unable to control his powers regarding plants and animals. He is fearful, antisocial, and has a tendency to have fits of anger and emotional outbursts which cause the vegetation around him to go haywire to some extent.

The current scene introduces him as entering campus as a scared individual and a stranger to the place. His speech with animals shows one of his abilities, and his references to the Wise Woman in the woods is a reference to his background as half-fae.

His emotional outburst of fear when entering the school is typical of a supernaturally troubled student, and the burst of vegetation is exactly the problem he has with controlling his powers, as I described in the sign-up.

Blue, the GM of this game, did not have any problem with my sign-up or my description. What is your complaint about my post, sir?

Lookie here, mate. If you actually read the post, this here is my introduction post. Tell me what's wrong with walking onto campus and into the school, and I'll change it. You're as much a new member as any of the others; you're barely four days ahead of me, and here you are going "get the fuck out" when this here ain't even your own thread or your own game. If you've got a specific problem with my post in a way that shows that something I've written is contradictory to RP canon, then say it. Just saying I'm getting away from the plot and off topic isn't explanatory. Causing a mess is what this is about, as I see it- a private school for the supernaturally troubled, where supernaturally troubled students who cannot control their own powers come to stay to learn how to control their powers.

Alfonso, for his part, is unable to control his powers regarding plants and animals. He is fearful, antisocial, and has a tendency to have fits of anger and emotional outbursts which cause the vegetation around him to go haywire to some extent.

The current scene introduces him as entering campus as a scared individual and a stranger to the place. His speech with animals shows one of his abilities, and his references to the Wise Woman in the woods is a reference to his background as half-fae.

His emotional outburst of fear when entering the school is typical of a supernaturally troubled student, and the burst of vegetation is exactly the problem he has with controlling his powers, as I described in the sign-up.

Blue, the GM of this game, did not have any problem with my sign-up or my description. What is your complaint about my post, sir?

oc: blue is my gf and if you would keep up with the posts you would know while she is not here i'm in charge your posts go away from the plot of the roleplay and it mixes and confuses things up everyone else can be doing something but they usually have someone else roleplaying with them so its not confusing and they tend to stick with whats going on right now example THE BALL OR MIXER

Well, if you have a solution to the dilemma of an antisocial, fearful-of-humans socially-inept emotionally-charged supernaturally-troubled student being "required" to go to the "ball" or the "mixer", despite the fact that he, as stated, is antisocial and fearful of humans, please, share.

I say this with all seriousness, it is my desire to interact with other players, but Alfonso is not a character that just goes to such social events of his own free will. Neither does he take initiative when it comes to interaction with others, and it would be a serious out-of-character moment for him to do so without warning.

Lucius said to Yukari "I'm sorry..i was stunned for a sec hehe".He smiled at her."I want to show you something I found" He grabbed her hand and dragged her around school.They travelled for a few minutes before they ended up in a garden.The garden was filled with beauyiful flowers that were rare and crossbreeded.Lucius plucked one from a bush and gave it to her.He put it in her hair."What do you think of the place?Seems like a great place to sleep no?"He said as he laughed a bit.

Ooc: It's okay xD

Yukari looked around the garden."I-it's beautiful."She said.Her eyes were wide open and she was stunned."When did you find this?"She asked.

Maths and self-defense...? Looks like he wouldn't be seeing much of this person, then-- he was interested in neither subject. And was that a student's hand he was holding...? Even by today's standards... Andrea arched an eyebrow briefly.

"...'Kay," he replied, no longer interested, and got up from his chair. "See you around."

He wandered through the halls, and stopped short when he sensed the unmistakable aura of fey magic nearby. Another faery here? He followed his instincts, and pushed open a creaky wooden door to step into vividly fresh grass, knee-high in some places. A meadow in a room, huh... It reminded him of his mother's court-- the smell of pollen, fragrant and heady; summer's magic vivid and sharp in the air... yes, this was the work of another of the Fair Folk. Andrea closed his eyes momentarily, inhaling as much as he could. It had been too long since he last visited the Summer Court.

It was then that he noticed another boy, clearly part fey, almost hiding behind a young tree (and growing, he noted with a touch of respect, that took a lot of magic), staring at him with wide eyes. Andrea raised his head and spoke directly to him, in the tongue of their people.

"Are you of the Fair Folk?"

"I found it while wandering the school.I thought it was pretty cool...so i wanted..to show you." He blushed.He pulled her along to show Yukari a clearing in the garden.
There stood a big oak tree in the middle of it.It had an old swing on it.Lucius and Yukari walked over to it and he gestured her to sit.She sat down and he started pushing her.
"Yukari why are you--?" He started to ask something until he heard a sound.They both turned around to see another person there.

They spotted the boy,or rather the the boy spotted them.The boy then said something strange to them.

The boy spoke in a weird tongue that they didn't understand.Lucius asked "Do you speak our language?" Looking at him with puzzlement.
"Can you understand us?" Lucius looked over to Yukari.She shrugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.