School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucius sat next to the young girl.And said "Hi,what's your name?".She strangely at him too,almost scared like.He noticed the tag."Yu-ka-ri....Yukari...nice to meet you.I'm Lucius" He held his hand out to her and waited for her to shake it.

Yukari nodded and shook his hand.Why did I have to go to this school? She thought.She shook her head a little and sighed shallowly.

Tamsin was surprised by the fact that this second redhead had come over to speak, though she didn't object to this. She supposed that in a place such as this, there would be less fear of her. They were all a mess in their own ways, it just happened to be that Tamsin looked like she might be carrying the plague - and maybe she was. But that was neither here nor there, she smiled as best she could, though it was hardly convincing. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Tamsin." Her wors came out raspy, as her throat had recently been rather badly burnt. "I'm fine. Really. I've got it under good authority that I'm in the right place." If the teachers here couldn't sort her out, then no one could.

"I'm surprised you're so friendly.I never talk to anyone since i'm so shy,"Yukari said to Lucius.

"I know what's it like to be the loner" he said while smiling at Yukari."Are you ok?You seem a little sad..." he asked her.

All of a sudden the room was called to order by the Headmistress. "At this time I would like to welcome everyone to the school, sorry for the delay. Everyone please take your seats and we will get started." She waits patiently for everyone to sit down. "I will talk in general for a bit and then get down to business so if everyone can give me their attention that would be wonderful. This place is a safe haven for all of us. We created this school as a way for those of us who feel like they are lost and out of control and scared that they will cause harm to other important people in their lives. It is important that we all keep open minds and realize that each and everyone of us is not perfect, but we are striving to be better and that is the best part of this school. Now, I will allow everyone to go to their dorms for the rest of the day and get acquainted with their roommates and their will be a mixer in a little while and I will make an announcement of when this will start and it will be in the ballroom. This mixer will give the students a chance to meet up with their teachers and spend sometime getting used to be in the school, as well as spending time with their fellow students. All of you have your name tags, and if the females will follow me and the males will follow Mr. Tenma we will show you to your rooms on the third floor.

Yukari Followed the teacher to the third floor.

When the head mistress called order to the room, Tamsin immediately turned her attention towards her. She also made an increased effort to remain quiet - which she just about managed. For the time being, she was free of any coughing and spluttering, which happened to be a godsend. Getting up to the third floor might be tricky, but she'd give it a go. The redhead did as asked, following the senior staff member towards the dorm, hoping that she wouldn't end up collapsed on the stairs. Sometimes, being this weak was damn annoying.

Tetskey lined the males up and took them to their dorm rooms "all of you meet your room mates and get comfy I will see all of you in class later" he said vanising.

Seraphine watched Tamsin as they started to walk up the stairs. "Uhm hey...Can I help you? I know you probably don't want help, but I just really don't want you to fall or anything."

The headmistress showed the girls to their rooms, explained that the two redheads would share a room and that Yukari would be in a room by herself for the time being because her roommate had not arrived yet, (OC:anyone else can find their rooms as they come in to the RP.)) and went back to her office for a while to let everyone get settled.

"No, I promise I'm alright. But thankyou." Seraphine seemed a nice enough girl, and Tamsin did appreciate the offer of aid, though she would always refuse. She didn't like to be a burden on others, and so unless it was absolutely dire, she'd always find a way to get by on her own. She had done so far, and intended to continue in this vein.

Once in their new dorm, Tamsin couldn't help but fall flat out on her bed, pretty much passing out. It had been a busy few days whilst she had prepared for the trip here, and apparently it was taking its toll.

((Unfortunately I need sleep, so I'll be back tomorrow. Assume Tamsin is being poorly))

Seraphine moved around the room as quietly as possible trying to put all of her things away so that she wouldn't wake up her new roommate, she really wished she could do something to ease her roommates pain. She then heard the announcement that the mixer was being held soon. She really didn't want to do anything other than curl up in bed but she left the room and turned around to check on Tamsin quick and decided that if anyone asked she would tell them she wasn't feeling good because she really didn't want to wake up her roommate. As she walked downstairs she tripped and fell into a warm body. "Oh my goodness, I'm sooo sorry." She started panicking and looked up to see the teacher from this morning...oh what had he said his name was..She wished she would have been paying attention more as she looked up at him.

Tetskey smiled as he caught the girl "Its quite alright are you hurt?" he asked helping her to her feet.

"I'm fine,"she said as she brushed herself off and stood up straight. "Uhm, hello again sir, I'm soo sorry I was rude before, I swear I was raised better than that, I just really felt the need to talk to Tamsin."

Tetskey smiled and looked the girl over then remembered who she was "I know you were raised better Sera" he said with a smile then added " its been what...9 years?" he asked her.

She tilted her head sideways making her hair fall in her face again. "Wait...do I know you? I mean you look familiar but..noone calls me Sera...I don't even remember the last time I was called that." She brushes her hair back but it falls back in her face again.

Seraphine looked up in shock as she heard the Headmistress talking during the mixer. She looked at the teacher she was talking to. "Am I going to get in trouble for not being in there?"

Tetskey shook his head "The headmistress will understand" he said and nodded "I'd hope you would remember your own fiance" he said smiling before adding "or have you forgotten the deal that was made with your family and mine?" he said smiling.

Her mouth fell open. "Oh my goodness. Tetsy? You look different. I mean I was only 6 the last time I saw you. I'm so sorry." Pauses and looks away and then whispers, "Did you hear about my family? I had figured the engagement was off and that your family would find you someone else to marry with the fact that there is nothing to gain from marrying me anymore."

Status
Not open for further replies.