School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetskey shook his head "your father put in the will that the marriage would continue...and that you would recieve his wealth...i honestly dislike my families greed so i decided to teach those like me and apparently you" he said letting out a sigh twirling his hand around again "you've become more beautiful.. i've just became stronger" he said

Lucius,obviously being left behind,decided to slowly wander the school after everyone left for the dorms.

Yukari looked around the room.Having this room all too myself will be nice.She thought.Yukari was happy that she has a room to herself.She put her luggage on a shelf and sat on the bed.

Looks at him and tilts her head as she starts to feel confused and hurt because of the fact that she still wanted to impress him and he made her feel like she was 13 and dealing with her first crush again and just runs away and hides in her dorm room. Wondering why she was never told about her fathers will, and missing her sister and mother and wishing she could think of how her mother would tell her to deal with everything that is going on. ((I have to go to work so I'll hide in my room Tetskey is in charge until I get on either tonight when I get home or tomorrow))

Ooc: *Takes deep breath* Guys, I might quit Iwaku soon.Sorry.I just want a real life.I might roleplay here and there, but if I don't roleplay for a long time then that means I quit.

Lucius goes to the girls dormitory and knocks on Yukari's door."Yukari..are you there?" he waited for a reply.

Ooc: It's okay.I don't think i'm made for this stuff either.

oc: well i figured this would happen...man blue is gonna be upset..

Stupid, stupid, stupid. This entire thing was stupid. It had nothing to do with graduating his apprenticeship. He hadn't gone to a school once in his life, and saw no reason to begin now, especially when his father had taught him nearly everything worth learning-- in his opinion, anyway. But his father seemed to think differently. Andrea slouched low in his chair, shoving his hands deep into his pockets, and looked bored. The quicker the seconds ticked away, the sooner this would be done and over with.

Talal kept to the shadows and corners of the room. Her long slitted skirt flowed fluently as she slowly walked along the outlining walls. Her eyes always appearing to be staring out at nothing in particular. She relied more heavily on other senses than sight after all. The first day of a new school year was always so hectic and....loud. There were several new faces this year and by the looks of them, some were already on the verge of cracking. At least they were in the right place for such an occurrence. She listened to all of the various conversations, frowning at some and smiling at others. The sickly looking one was doing her best to remain quiet but the older woman could tell she was struggling some. She will have to see what she could do to help the poor thing gain some strength and stamina. The announcements were made and everyone filed out and went to settle into what would be their home away from home for the next several months.

Later on, it was time for the meet and greet ball. It was one of the few times that the dark haired woman wore a dress finding them frumpy and cumbersome. She waited by the double doors, welcoming students and teachers alike with a friendly smile and a nod, however never speaking a word to any of them.

NEVERMIND, I'M STAYING!

Yukari heard a knock on her door.She heard Lucius knock on the door."Um...yes.You can come in."She answered.

Tetskey saw a young man who had a look of i don't need to be here he then approached him and read his nametag it said Andrea "Hello I'm Mr. Tetskey" he said politely too the boy hoping to get some interaction from him.

(Occ: Blue posted as me Dx! ANd everything got mixed up >_
oc: sorry she wanted stuff to go smooth and sorry everyone for my short replies i have alot of problems after fracturing my wrist my sophomore year of hs word of wisdom if a door is solid oak and two inches thick...don't hit it

(Occ: Blue posted as me Dx! ANd everything got mixed up >_
oc: sorry she wanted stuff to go smooth and sorry everyone for my short replies i have alot of problems after fracturing my wrist my sophomore year of hs word of wisdom if a door is solid oak and two inches thick...don't hit it

Its okay! ^_^ Sometimes I reply with short replies too!

she npc'ed the headmistress to get things moving and we were going to wait till luna got back on for her to continue the role (i shoulda told her too wait but i'm not telling her what to do this isn't my roleplay its hers)

Oh...

Ooc: Yukari stood up."What do you want? Shouldn't you be in your room in the boys dorm?"She asked.She tucked her short hair out from her face and behind her ear with her fingers.She was nervous to talk to people, but since she was talkng to Lucius more, she was being less shy.She wanted to get to know people more and be more social.Why would he want to talk to me?...​ Yukari thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.