School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just so happened that the sudden shouting and flame almost caused Tamsin to jump out of her skin. It also caused her some concern, and as a result, the girl headed towards the source of the commotion. She didn't know what had been going on whilst she'd been away, and so quite innocently asked, "Are you alright?" Obviously the answer was no, but it seemed a bit weird to be any more forward than she already was.

It just so happened that the sudden shouting and flame almost caused Tamsin to jump out of her skin. It also caused her some concern, and as a result, the girl headed towards the source of the commotion. She didn't know what had been going on whilst she'd been away, and so quite innocently asked, "Are you alright?" Obviously the answer was no, but it seemed a bit weird to be any more forward than she already was.

The male looked at her one eye red the other blue an aura of darkness surrounding him as he let his demon half take over to relax his mind with all the overwhelming presences around him.

(((OC: We will skip the mixer since it was pretty much a disaster and no one attempted to show up even though it was mandatory. SO it will be the next day and everyone is going to the dining hall for breakfast. Everyone is required to attend, as this will lead to the classes for the day.)))

---As everyone walked into the dining hall they saw lines of breakfast food, there were four total tables lined up like a buffet. One table had fruits and vegetables, the next table had eggs, breads, and cheeses, the next table had meats of all assortments, and the fourth table had beverages, like tea and milk and juices freshly squeezed. The day was bright and sunny. No one is allowed to leave the dining hall until they are dismissed as this is the start of the day.---

(((OC: Sorry Tamsin, I didn't see that you had been talking to Tetskey you guys can finish what you were doing and then head to the dining hall if you don't mind.)))

Alfonso SCREAMED as he saw the eggs and meats, and thorny vines burst out of the ground all about the dining hall, overturning tables and surrounding the lad and the Faerie prince he had been following since the chance encounter the other day.

"WHY?! WHY DO YOU DISGUSTING HUMANS EAT THE FLESH OF ANIMALS AND THEIR CHILDREN?! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!" he screamed, until his voice was sore. Each WHY caused more thorns to grow out of the ground, until the hedge was like a wall of living spikes, shielding him from the hideous, barbaric sight.

Tetskey walked behind the boy who was screaming about the food and smacked him in the back of the head "EAT OR STARVE" he said to the boy his eyes had changed colors slightly.

(((OC: We will skip the mixer since it was pretty much a disaster and no one attempted to show up even though it was mandatory. SO it will be the next day and everyone is going to the dining hall for breakfast. Everyone is required to attend, as this will lead to the classes for the day.)))

---As everyone walked into the dining hall they saw lines of breakfast food, there were four total tables lined up like a buffet. One table had fruits and vegetables, the next table had eggs, breads, and cheeses, the next table had meats of all assortments, and the fourth table had beverages, like tea and milk and juices freshly squeezed. The day was bright and sunny. No one is allowed to leave the dining hall until they are dismissed as this is the start of the day.---

Okay.

Tetskey walked behind the boy who was screaming about the food and smacked him in the back of the head "EAT OR STARVE" he said to the boy his eyes had changed colors slightly.

Large, gigantic thorns and poisonous vines wrapped around the half-demon, poison ivy and rose and nightshade twisting and grasping and squeezing with a force that would crush normal humans.

A green light came to the lad's eyes, and a HOWL escaped from his mouth as he bared his teeth. Answering howls came from all about the forest as his friends came to his aid from afar, and the eagles and falcons of the air and the boars of the field and the burrowing creatures of the earth swarmed to him.

"YOU DARE?! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SERVANT OF THE INVADERS. THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND! THIS IS THE LAND OF THE HORNED LORD, OF THE WISE MOTHER, OF EARTH AND OF SKY AND OF BEAST AND OF FOREST! THIS IS OUR LAND, NOT YOURS! YOU DESECRATE THIS LAND WITH YOUR PRESENCE, YOU MURDERERS AND THIEVES!"

Yukari grabbed Lucius's hand and went to the dining hall.So many choices...Yukari thought.First Yukari grabbed some orange juice from the drink table.Next she got a poached egg from the meat table.Then she went to the fruit table and grabbed grapes, strawberries, and raspberries.She sat down at a table with a plaid green cloth.

Needless to say, Tamsin was rather disconcerted by the horror of what she assumed was another student. She was even more perturbed when he seemed to be sprouting rather vicious looking plants. It probably wasn't how the teachers had envisaged the day beginning. Tamsin herself did see the lads point, but she wasn't going to change her ways any time soon. Living without meat wasn't actually an option for her - as she had found out to her detriment.

Seraphine walked into the dining hall to see the catastrophe, it shocked her to think her betrothed could be in trouble from the student who had caused thorns to go everywhere which caused the waves inside her to crash against her stomach. As she ran to her betrothed she saw a bucket full of water and caused a wave to splash over the student. "You need to get a hold of yourself, you will hurt everyone if you keep this up. I get that you are upset over the fact that there are other foods, but there are people here who do not share the philosophy you do and you can not hurt them for this. Some of these people have animals inside of them that need to fill their urges and the meat and eggs allow them to do so, others do it for the nutritional value. You need to follow the rules of the school, and not get upset when you joined this school you swore to accept everyone else. Do you have any idea how hurtful it is that you are basically insulting everyone who needs the meat to fuel their bodies?"

Tetskey smiled at the boy "You think i'm a human?" he asked his eyes were now a bright hues his left was red his right blue as he picked the boy up as if he weighed nothing "YOU will show up for self defense class after this young man and we'll see who is more of a human" he then walked away.

Seraphine watched as Tetsy walked away and stared at the other student. "Will you please calm down and respect your fellow classmates or do we need to get the headmistress involved? I'm sure everyone would like to enjoy their breakfast."

Seraphine walked into the dining hall to see the catastrophe, it shocked her to think her betrothed could be in trouble from the student who had caused thorns to go everywhere which caused the waves inside her to crash against her stomach. As she ran to her betrothed she saw a bucket full of water and caused a wave to splash over the student. "You need to get a hold of yourself, you will hurt everyone if you keep this up. I get that you are upset over the fact that there are other foods, but there are people here who do not share the philosophy you do and you can not hurt them for this. Some of these people have animals inside of them that need to fill their urges and the meat and eggs allow them to do so, others do it for the nutritional value. You need to follow the rules of the school, and not get upset when you joined this school you swore to accept everyone else. Do you have any idea how hurtful it is that you are basically insulting everyone who needs the meat to fuel their bodies?"

The splash of water brought the boy back to his senses, and a look of shocked fear came to him as he looked around at the many pairs of staring eyes and the destructive thorns.

"I-I..."

He sank to his knees as plants began to move apart or push back into the floor and walls, as if they were trying to shrink and go away to hide. Tears pooled in Alfonso's eyes as he sat down hard.

"I-I'm sorry..."

He curled up on the floor, sobbing quietly to himself and hating it. The feeling of familiarity he had gained when he found the Faerie prince was gone now, replaced with the same fear and hatred that had been with him all his life. He wanted to go home, to run free in the woods, away from these strange people, away from meat and leather and eggs and humans, back to Baba Yaga, back to Mother, beyond the Hedge, where things made SENSE and anyone you met was at least POLITE even if they were hunting you.

He wanted to END that disgusting servant of the White God, of the Thunderous One from the desert south who had invaded his lands, burning the Wise Women and tearing down the Sacred Stones. He wanted all of Italy to be as it once was, a wild and Fae land where wolves could run free without fear of Man and forests grew in savage joy without fear of cold iron.

He did not fear the Headmistress; these strangers from distant lands were nothing to the Fair Folk. But Faerie was far away, and these foreigners would burn down even the Hedge in their spite.

Seraphine bends down and offers her hand to the boy. "Please, get up. It's alright, please don't cry." She felt the overwhelming sadness and almost staggered to the ground with him but knew she needed to stay strong to help him through this. "How about we get you a plate of fruit and something to drink and you can eat breakfast with me...Does that sound okay?"

Lucius followed Yukari to the different tables.He began piling the food onto his plate."Waa...so much food!" He said in excitement.
"Is the poach egg good Yukari?" he asked as she added it to her plate.He walked to the table and sat with her and began eating.
"This is so delicious.I couldnt eat ham like this at home."He rambled."My folks are not big on piggies." He squealed a little like a pig.
"What's the plan for today?"he smiled at her as he ate.

Although she was still understandably on edge, Tamsin did manage to pretend that nothing had happened. It wasn't her place to judge, and so she went about her business as best she could. She happened to be one of those that had been mentioned, as the creature dormant inside her craved the meats of small fowl, though anything would do. He also liked it rare, though the girl herself hated it. Unfortunately she had no explanation as yet for the reason behind her cravings, as the phoenix had remained silent up until this point

Seraphine bends down and offers her hand to the boy. "Please, get up. It's alright, please don't cry." She felt the overwhelming sadness and almost staggered to the ground with him but knew she needed to stay strong to help him through this. "How about we get you a plate of fruit and something to drink and you can eat breakfast with me...Does that sound okay?"

The half-Fae shuddered a bit as the last of the green light left his eyes, and he looked up at the strange, kind woman. She was also of the Thunderous One, but she was different from the Other, kind and gentle.

"I-I... y-yes please, my lady, if it pleases you. I-I'm sorry f-for everything..."

Post-traumatic shock was setting in, the adrenaline rush of anger before now making him shake and shiver. Tears continued to flow unnoticed down his cheeks as he hiccuped pathetically, silently cursing his half-mortal body.

Tetskey returned to the table where Seraphine was and handed the boy some fruit and handed her some food "you two need to eat since my class is first" he said to them both

Status
Not open for further replies.