School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Go sit at the table over there and I will bring you some food okay? We can sit with uhm...oh my roommate can come sit with us as well okay. I'll talk to her while I fill up our plates." Seraphine goes to the table relieved at the fact that the disaster could have been soo much worse. She walked over to Tamsin who was getting some food. "Good morning sleepy head. Did you sleep okay? You look like your feeling a bit better." She talked as she gathered food for herself and the boy trying to gather as much fruit as possible since he looked drained. She wondered where Tetsy had gone, but as she looked up she felt him enter the room again and saw that he was at her table with the boy already.

Tetskey returned to the table where Seraphine was and handed the boy some fruit and handed her some food "you two need to eat since my class is first" he said to them both

The boy shrank back from the creature, the green light flickering in his eyes as he glared at the half-demon. He did not touch the food.
"Go sit at the table over there and I will bring you some food okay? We can sit with uhm...oh my roommate can come sit with us as well okay. I'll talk to her while I fill up our plates." Seraphine goes to the table relieved at the fact that the disaster could have been soo much worse. She walked over to Tamsin who was getting some food. "Good morning sleepy head. Did you sleep okay? You look like your feeling a bit better." She talked as she gathered food for herself and the boy trying to gather as much fruit as possible since he looked drained. She wondered where Tetsy had gone, but as she looked up she felt him enter the room again and saw that he was at her table with the boy already.

Alfonso's appetite was drained as Tetskey came to their table, and the green light of Summer came to his eyes as he shrank against Seraphine's side. He wondered where the Prince of Summer was; at least HE would know how to deal with this creature!

The boy shrank back from the creature, the green light flickering in his eyes as he glared at the half-demon. He did not touch the food.

Alfonso's appetite was drained as Tetskey came to their table, and the green light of Summer came to his eyes as he shrank against Seraphine's side. He wondered where the Prince of Summer was; at least HE would know how to deal with this creature!

Tetskey let out a growl as a black wing and red wing sprouts from his back "Back off her!"he said

Tetskey let out a growl as a black wing and red wing sprouts from his back "Back off her!"he said

The Fae light came back in strength with Alfonso's fear, and already the thorns were returning. A Banshee scream echoed from out the window as milk spoiled and bread grew over with mold, and glowing, wild eyes were lurking at the edges of the forest, tense but not yet attacking.

The Fae light came back in strength with Alfonso's fear, and already the thorns were returning. A Banshee scream echoed from out the window as milk spoiled and bread grew over with mold, and glowing, wild eyes were lurking at the edges of the forest, tense but not yet attacking.

Tetskey smirked "You're going to attack a teacher?" he asked the boy who had no control of his powers what so ever by the looks of things as he shifted the air in the room to keep the windows from shattering.

"Stop it. Stop it both of you!" She could feel her anger start to rise up, but tried to push it down to the point where she could control herself but the emotions of the two males forced her to fall over. She managed to land on her butt on the floor and surprisingly didn't hurt herself, tears were streaming down her face from the over stimulation of everything going on. Why could she never just stay out of anything. All she wanted was to help.

"Stop it. Stop it both of you!" She could feel her anger start to rise up, but tried to push it down to the point where she could control herself but the emotions of the two males forced her to fall over. She managed to land on her butt on the floor and surprisingly didn't hurt herself, tears were streaming down her face from the over stimulation of everything going on. Why could she never just stay out of anything. All she wanted was to help.

Tetskey ran over to his betrothed and helped her up carrying her to the nurses office.

Tetskey smirked "You're going to attack a teacher?" he asked the boy who had no control of his powers what so ever by the looks of things as he shifted the air in the room to keep the windows from shattering.

"You would attack a student, Living One of the desert south?" retorted the Fae, eyes glowing bright green. The Banshee howl shook the room, now just outside the window, but the thorns and the forest creatures still held back to see how things would go, matching the half-blood's own hesitation.

In truth, he wasn't actually planning on attacking, and he didn't even know HOW to attack, besides asking the forest creatures politely or screaming for help in the First Tongue. Still, he wouldn't regret anything if the plants acted on their own and ended the vile creature leering at him.

When the gentle woman who had helped him fell over and the creature walked away with her, Alfonso let out a breath he didn't even know he had been holding, and the thorns and glowing eyes receded again, the green light fading from his own eyes.

"I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry," he whispered fiercely to himself as he felt tears already running down his cheeks. Why couldn't things just go peacefully? Why was it that every time he was about to have fun and make friends, SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE would come and ruin EVERYTHING?

He was even less hungry than before, and he just plopped his head down between his hands and cried quietly to himself, trying to ignore the rest of the creatures and humans in this place. As if in response, a small hedge of flowers sprang up about him, trying to shield away the sights and sounds as well.

"You would attack a student, Living One of the desert south?" retorted the Fae, eyes glowing bright green. The Banshee howl shook the room, now just outside the window, but the thorns and the forest creatures still held back to see how things would go, matching the half-blood's own hesitation.

In truth, he wasn't actually planning on attacking, and he didn't even know HOW to attack, besides asking the forest creatures politely or screaming for help in the First Tongue. Still, he wouldn't regret anything if the plants acted on their own and ended the vile creature leering at him.

Tetskey smiled at the boys retort "watch yourself less you want your little forest friends to suffer for your insults" he said with a cocky smirk then added "Oh and stay away from my betrothed the girl you were sitting next too or i'll kill you and your friends" he said as he went back to the nurses office.

Tamsin had intended to have a quiet breakfast, but apparently others had different ideas. She wasn't sure why all this was happening, but it all seemed rather unnecessary. Part of her felt some anger, though for the time being it was kept under wraps. She was discovering a huge dislike for the teacher, who seemed far too violent for what his job required.

Once Seraphine and Tetskey had left, the girl imbued with the phoenix approached the fae boy. "I know you don't know me, but I promise you're safe." He seemed uneasy in these surroundings, and although she found it difficult to speak ordinarily, in these circumstances she was trying hard to help.

Tetskey smiled at the boys retort "watch yourself less you want your little forest friends to suffer for your insults" he said with a cocky smirk then added "Oh and stay away from my betrothed the girl you were sitting next too or i'll kill you and your friends" he said as he went back to the nurses office.

Typical, thought Alfonso as he gave the Evil Eye to the half-demon. Burn and kill, torture and kill, kill, kill, kill, all these creatures ever did was kill KILL KILL KILL KILL!

A gigantic tree of thorns burst out of the ground, ravaging the entire center of the place. A Banshee broke through the Hedge, slamming its village-sized claws into the walls and parting it like knife through butter.

Howls and yips came from all over as the Wild Hunt of Fae Wolves leaped from the forest edge, the savage joy of the Hunt upon them, and the flapping wings of the Raven drove their rage like wind drives a forest fire.

"MOTHER! COME FORTH! MOTHER OF THE SUMMER FIELDS, GODDESS OF THE SILVER MOON, COME TO ME AS POWER BUILDS, DANCE WITH ME THE WITCH'S RUNE!"

Tetskey smiled as his circle activated causing the boys powers to vanish for a temporary amount of time.

Tamsin had intended to have a quiet breakfast, but apparently others had different ideas. She wasn't sure why all this was happening, but it all seemed rather unnecessary. Part of her felt some anger, though for the time being it was kept under wraps. She was discovering a huge dislike for the teacher, who seemed far too violent for what his job required. So far he just appeared to be sadistic and wantonly cruel, which was most likely why the fae reacted so terribly.

As it happened, Tamsin herself was struggling to keep her fears under wraps, which happened to be why parts of her body were beginning to flicker with an unearthly flame. She was afraid of how out of control all of this was, and so found herself curled in a corner - attempting to avoid the carnage.

The Horned Lord came from the West, and the Earth folded upon itself as Faerie melded with the world. Millions across Eurasia perished in the blink of an eye, and those that survived were twisted, wizened figures in service to Faerie.

The Triple Goddess came from the East, the moon red like blood, and the stars were her garment and the sky was her plaything. All of nature came together this day, for at last Man had overstepped his bounds, the White God, Yah, and his rival Ha-Satan overstepping their place in the pantheon of gods.

It was Ragnarokr, the fated war.

Seraphine woke up in a strange office and had no idea where she was. She felt scared and tried to get her powers to project but she couldn't feel anything. Her mind was quiet and she couldn't feel her waves anymore. What is happening. Where am I?!? She tried to calm down and looked around the room noticing she was in a protection circle. She tried to get up but a grumpy old woman looked up from her desk and told her she was free to leave as soon as the circle dissipated which would take about 30 minutes. She tried to argue with what seemed to be the nurse but she couldn't figure out any other way to get out of the circle. She thought to herself as she lay back on the table and tried to think of why nothing could ever go right for her. She wondered what was happening with the two. More than likely her stupid betrothed was back in the dining hall dealing with the student.

Scathach rose from the underworld, her sickle reaping the souls of Men. Cerrunos led the Hunt, gathering all the animals of the world to him. Lugh stretch forth his hand, and the metal of all the earth came to him in the form of a spear. Gaia, the Earth, the Mother of All, awoke in wrath and rage, and the living were like fleas before her, as all life began to fail.

Loki broke free of the intestines of his son which bound him, and the World Snake consumed Hel. Odin spoke, and mountains were laid waste, and Thor's mighty hammer sent thunders of thunders cross the uninhabitable globe.

Tetskey had vanished from everyone elses sight relaxing in what he called his secret hide out letting seraphine know where he was and only she was allowed to know.

((((OC: From now on the dining hall and ball room will have things that prevent powers from being activated as a safety measure. Also, Magus, Tetskey made your powers unusable so therefore your last couple of posts are not legitimate..))))

"I don't know."Yukari said."But this food sure is good!"She smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.