School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yukari looked at the beautiful flowers in the garden.There was all kinds of different colors of flowers.Red, blue, purple, yellow, and even more.Yukari blushed a little.The color of the flower in her hair was a blue/Violet."Sleep? In a garden? Wouldn't that be silly?"She asked Lucius.

"Oh, well, thanks."Yukari smiled.Then she saw a oak tree in front of her."This is-"Yukari noticed a person in the garden."Hello?"She said quietly.

"No silly.It would be quite peaceful for a nap,don't you think?" He smiled.
"Besides being in a room for napping or eating would be boring.You can eat in a place like this and admire the beauty." He said

"You don't have a favorite place for peace?" He asked her."I don't mind sharing this place,but you can't be too loud." He laughed at her expression.
She's so cute when she's confused haha.

All of a sudden there was a sparkle and flash."What was that?" He looked around."I'm going to go see what it was."
He let go of her hand and raced off.

Alfonso started at the familiar tongue, turning to the princely lad (Andrea) and bowing as the Wise Woman had taught him was proper.

"A blessed morning to you, my lord, and merry meet. I am a child of the woods, yes. I am sorry if my power has disrupted anything! I do not mean it, and it often runs its own course as if to help me when I am upset, though the results cause the humans to be angry with me."

He looked up cautiously at the young man before him. "A-are you also of the Fair Folk, my lord? I did not expect to meet another of my kind here in these halls..."

"Um...Okay."She said.Hes right.I'm being so foolish...​Yukari thought.

"YUKARI!" Lucius screamed.What is this thing he thought.She has to see this...

Yukari stood up in a flash and ran towards him."What?!"She asked."What happened?"

For the first time since coming to this accursed place, a faint smile flickered over Andrea's face. "Well met, then." He strode forward to see the young man better. "It reminds me of my mother, this place you've created..." He waved a hand, indicating their surroundings. "You may know of her-- she is the Lady Titania, Queen of the Summer Court."

"I will not allow the humans to be angry with you," he added, arrogance in the tilt of his head. Though his words were boastful, they were sincere. The Fair Folk did not, could not lie, after all, and Andrea meant every word. Humans were often cruel to the fey, and children of the fey; this he had firsthand experience in. He would not allow it to touch another of his people.

Yukari went in front of Lucius quickly."We didn't do anything sir."Yukari said."W-we just came in here, and thought the place was...nice."She smiled weakly.

Lucius pointed to a strange glowing rock covered in crystals.He was amazed yet cautious of it.
"Yukari...it's pulsating and it's..." He said before falling to his knees.He felt like the energy was draining out of him.
What's going on?Why do i feel so weak all of a sudden?Yukari,run...he thought to himself before he passed out.

A man came from behind the tree.He gently pushed Yukari aside and stood over Lucius.

"Lucius!"Yukari cried.What would he say if he was...awake? Yukari thought.I should get out of here...​Yukari ran to the door.

Yukari grabbed the door handle.I don't want this to happen, but it's for me to be safe...Yukari closed her eyes and slowly swung open the door.She took one last glance at​Lucius and left.

For the first time since coming to this accursed place, a faint smile flickered over Andrea's face. "Well met, then." He strode forward to see the young man better. "It reminds me of my mother, this place you've created..." He waved a hand, indicating their surroundings. "You may know of her-- she is the Lady Titania, Queen of the Summer Court."

"I will not allow the humans to be angry with you," he added, arrogance in the tilt of his head. Though his words were boastful, they were sincere. The Fair Folk did not, could not lie, after all, and Andrea meant every word. Humans were often cruel to the fey, and children of the fey; this he had firsthand experience in. He would not allow it to touch another of his people.

The lad gasped and bowed deeply at the prince. "My lord! Your Highness! It is an honor to meet you, Prince of Summer!"

His eyes misted a bit in happiness. "Thank you, my lord, for your words of kindness and protection. In what manner I may, I will serve you, for my mother is of Summer, though my father..."

A deep blush of embarrassment came to him. After a lifetime of humans praising his father and shunning his mother's side of the family, it was odd indeed to apologize for the ways of the old man.

"...is as humans are," he decided to say, which was both true and respectful, without criticizing outright, and meaning more than it said. Though his mixed heritage meant the lad did not have the skill with words that others of the Fair Folk had, he knew enough to weave it as a proper child of the forest ought, as Baba Yaga would say. Though his mind ran on, his mouth fell quiet before the prince, as was also proper. Humans talked too much and thought too little, as the Fae often told him in his journeys through the woods. They were like children, without manners, rude to the Wise Ones and cruel to both land and beast. Alfonso knew it was not proper to run his mouth on, especially not before the Son of the Queen!

Lucius awoke to a bright light.He sat up quickly and looked around in the room he was in.
Strange...everything is so old but bright he thought.He got up slowly and started walking throughout the room.
He heard a door open.He turned around and spotted the same man from the garden.
"Hey you!" He yelled as he charged him.The man with a simple flick of his hand caused Lucius to fly backwards.

"What do you want?!" Lucius mad now.He got up and waited for an answer
"It's simple.I'm your mentor and I'm here to help you overcome your power" the man said."Don't worry she's safe." Knowing what he was thinking.
Lucius breathed a sigh of relief."Can I just go now?" he asked.I don't believe you for one sec he thought.
"Fine.I will talk to you soon then young man."The man opened the door."Please hurry then."

Lucius walked out looking over his shoulder to make sure he wasnt plotting anything.He quickly ran looking for her.

Yukari spotted Lucius."Lucius!"She cried.She was happy to see him."Did they do something bad to you?"

Tamsin had slept for hours, and by the time she woke she just happened to be starving. Anyone in her position would be. But first thing was first, she needed to get changed. The girl wasn't quite sure when they had materialised, but apparently her bags were in the room - ready for her. And so she went about the business of any person just woken up, and within half an hour was ready toface whatever the day happened to throw at her.

The redhead ventured outside, having always enjoyed the great outdoors. It seemed that her illness was better when in natural air, though sometimes the fluctuating temperatures and high winds did exacerbate things. But today the conditions seemed fine. She walked slowly, with the ginger steps of someone used to carefully monitoring her exertions. Thankfully, she had not coughed yet today, something that caused her a disproportionate amount of happiness. She was of course unaware that the phoenix that had lain dormant for so long was beginning to stir, and would seen be seeking out new and better things.

Lucius heard Yukari call his name.He ran towards her. "You're okay?" he asked concerned.
I guess he was right...I'm glad she's safe He thought smiling to himself on the inside.
"No,he didn't do anything to me."he said."He was just saying he was my mentor,but I didn't believe him"
He thought He was too strange and too unfamiliar to the school.Why hide out in a garden for me...
"He didn't hurt you did it?" he asked once more.

Tetskey sighed and walked away from the partying and crowd feeling himself becoming overwhelmed he walked outside and threw a fireball into the sky screaming.

"No, no one hurt me.And it's good no one hurt you either..."Yukari smiled.I'm glad hes okay...​She thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.