School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetskey walked over to Talal "well if it isn't miss shadows and no dresses" he said mocking her a little seeing her in the dress for like the third time.

Talal kept to the shadows and corners of the room. Her long slitted skirt flowed fluently as she slowly walked along the outlining walls. Her eyes always appearing to be staring out at nothing in particular. She relied more heavily on other senses than sight after all. The first day of a new school year was always so hectic and....loud. There were several new faces this year and by the looks of them, some were already on the verge of cracking. At least they were in the right place for such an occurrence. She listened to all of the various conversations, frowning at some and smiling at others. The sickly looking one was doing her best to remain quiet but the older woman could tell she was struggling some. She will have to see what she could do to help the poor thing gain some strength and stamina. The announcements were made and everyone filed out and went to settle into what would be their home away from home for the next several months.

Later on, it was time for the meet and greet ball. It was one of the few times that the dark haired woman wore a dress finding them frumpy and cumbersome. She waited by the double doors, welcoming students and teachers alike with a friendly smile and a nod, however never speaking a word to any of them.

oc: i posted interactions with your character lol

She smiled and chuckled softly to his comment. "Yes, well it is a ball after all and as a teacher I need to set an example of proper etiquette for such occasions", she said with an air of playfully snobbish royalty. "I see you are looking quite dapper yourself this evening. Are you waiting for your date to arrive?" As far as he knew she was unaware of his engagement but she always had a way of dropping fun little comments to keep everyone guessing.

Seraphine sat in her room on the bed curled in as tightly as she could. (Why did I run away from him like that? It made no sense the way he made her feel like she was 6 waiting for him to acknowledge her and looking up to him. Oh why me? Why can I never just be normal.) She starts crying and then tries to stop in fear of waking her sleeping roommate she slipped out the door and avoided the ballroom where she could almost feel him no matter how hard she tried to block out the feeling like he was always there. As she ran out the back door she found a beautiful garden and sat down on a bench. (Yay! Now I can continue to be alone just like I always am, I don't get why I can't just be normal for once he probably thinks I am a complete freak.)

Tetskey was about to answer his friend and fellow faculty member when he felt Sera's presence "I'll be right back" he said walking towards the garden and finally spotting her "Beautiful isn't it?" he asked the girl he was betrothed too.

Seraphine kept looking at the grass, and was shocked that he had come looking for her. She knew he was walking towards her just by his thoughts. She was confused by the feelings his thoughts were giving her. It felt like a huge scary wave crashing around her, but yet it was calming. She was sitting by a fountain which was more like a small pool and she played with the water creating small waves until she finally heard him talk to her. She continued looking away and playing with the water.

Tetskey smiled and made some of the water flow over to him forming into a ball in the hand he had raised "You have a gift Sera like me you have a gift" he said making the orb of water freeze and shape into a rose stem and all he then handed it to you and asked "would you care to be my date to the ball?" smiling kindly towards her.

She looks up at him and wonders why in Heaven and Hell this man would be asking her...Did he pity her? Did he think she was just some pathetic school girl? "Uhm...I..I...guess..." She took the rose and stood up. "Are you sure you want to be seen with me?"

Tetskey smiled and nodded "Why wouldn't I? I mean yes there will be talk about us but we are the same in a way you and I" he said taking her arm in his "Besides if i was a normal human do you think I would be teaching here?" he asked as they headed back into the school and walked into the ballroom.

She frowned down at her dress, it's dark green color made her skin appear paler and she knew it made her freckles show up more than they usually did. "Uhm, I know your not a normal human, your like me, that's why we got along so well when we were younger, but your an adult, and in control of your powers. I can barely even make waves unless I'm upset and then I flood whole villages."

"Why would you come talk to me?"She asked Lucius.Why me?....She thought again.She was confused."Is it a problem? Or are you just bored?"She asked.

Tetskey smiled at her "It took me five years to master mine I'd be happy to help you in anyway i can outside of classes but inside class you get the same treatment as anyone else" he said smiling and noticed she seemed a little self conscious about her outfit "you look gorgeous" he said to her and he meant it they got up to Talal and he introduced the two "Talal this is Seraphine she's a student here as of today and my betrothed" he said to his friend then turned to sera "this is Talal she is one of the instructors here" he said to the girl

Yukari's hair went in her face, but she pulled it behind her ears with her fingers.She was shy, but since she was talking with Lucius more she was more open.

Seraphine peeks out from behind Tetsy. "Oh, Hello Ma'am. It's wonderful to meet you." She stands up straighter and tries to be as regal as she could while trying to remember anything etiquette related that her mother had taught her. "What exactly do you teach here?"

Tetskey spoke up before Talal could "She teaches Physical Education here as well as helps me with some of the self defense classes" he said sliding his hand into sera's.

Seraphine stared at her hand entwined with her betrothed. Oh how weird that sounded. She was betrothed. She looked up into his eyes as her tummy rumbled she blushed and looked away.

Tetskeys pointed ears twitched a little at the sound of Sera's stomach growling "have you eaten anything lately Sera?" he asked her a little concerned for her health and a thought crossed his mind and he knew that he was falling in love with her because at that very moment he wanted to look her in the eyes and tell her he would take care of her.

Here, i'll give you a closer look of Yukari

images.jpg

She was about to answer him when her head felt like a barrage of white soft soapy waves, that screaming feeling of what is that..it almost felt like the warmth of the summer day at the lake when she was younger. She noticed him looking at her like he was expecting a reply and realized she had tilted her head again. "Oh...uhm...did you say something?...Something about food...oh..no I haven't eaten today, because I was too nervous this morning and I wasn't hungry during l...." She stopped talking as she realized she was babbling like a fish and her mother had taught her that it was unladylike of a woman to babble like a fish in a stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.