School for the Supernaturally Troubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetskey could sense Sera was freaking out and appeared in the nurses office removing her from the barrier which slightly pissed the nurse off as he left and they appeared in front of a lake.

Ah, but it is not Alfonso that is in control anymore, but the gods themselves. And the world perishes and is reborn. Unless, of course, we all agree that things got out of hand two pages ago and delete all our posts.

Tetskey: Answering action with action only exacerbates a situation in RP. Believe me, I've had difficult players before, and the best way to fix things is to hold your tongue and think about the consequences before speaking.

BlueAngelCake: When trying to GM a game, try to make sure that YOU are in control of the game, not someone else. Again, forcing something is not the way to go, and usually hurts more than helps. Also, reading character entries and posts in minute detail can help to get a feel for individual characters.

Both of you: This has been a nice experiment in how a game without real rules or moderation can go. It is also a nice social experiment to see how conflict resolution occurs among roleplayers on the internet; apparently the answer has mainly to do exactly as I expected: aggravate the other person and try to answer force with force until one or the other gives up.

Now. Would you like to: A) remove all our posts to, say, page 4; B) start a new scene, and retcon most of this one, or C) let this continue, and see how much of the universe gets wrecked before you can get control again?

Or perhaps D) talk to a mod and ignore the problem. it works the first few times, but generally does nothing to teach conflict resolution and management.

Yukari smiled as she ate her food.Suddenly she started gagging.She ran to the bathroom immediately and threw up in the toilet.She came out and her face was pale.

Seraphine snapped on her betrothed. "How dare you do that. You ruined my breakfast. I didn't even get to eat, or talk to my roommate or anything." She stopped and tilted her head mid-rant. Where was the anger she felt towards him. She was mad that he was jealous and over-reacted to something so simple. She wanted to hate him at that point. All she wanted to be was normal for at least one day and no matter what she tried it would never happen. She slumped to the ground and curled her knees up against her chest and stared off into the lake.

Can't we all just get along? But personally, I'd go with option A. It's all a bit out of hand now...

(((OC: Magus. There is a thread for OC posts, how many times do I have to mention this.)))

((As many times as you yourself keep posting responses here rather than in that thread, GM.))

What just happened?...She thought Am I a vegetarian? I think so...Yukari had flashbacks when she was younger.She remembered she couldn't have meat.

Yukari smiled as she ate her food.Suddenly she started gagging.She ran to the bathroom immediately and threw up in the toilet.She came out and her face was pale.

Lucius followed her to the bathroom and waited outside.When she came out he asked "Are you okay Yuka?Was it the poached egg?"
I hope it's not me...he thought sadly.

Yukari came out of the bathroom."I think it was just the poached egg.I remembered I can't eat meat.So, i'm a vegetarian."She said."Don't worry, it's not you."She smiled and went back to the dining hall.She threw away the meat and just ate the fruit and juice.

Lucius walked behind her making sure she was okay.He threw away his meat too,so she wouldn't get sick of the smell.
He grabbed a plate of fruit and some juice and began eating again with her.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect it."Yukari said.She finished eating the rest of her food and put away her plate.

Lucius finished his plate and put it away.Class should be starting soon he thought.I wonder what's first...
"
What's your first class Yuka?Maybe defense also?" He looked around for the door.He helped her with her bag and carried it.
"This is quite heavy for a young lady."He flashed a charming grin her way.He grabbed her hand and walked to the defense class with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.