Saving the World In Spite of Ourselves

Purification looks like two things: white light and differentiated abilities. We've seen Dante use the white light and we've seen Nadia using hers when she talked about seeing the black spots on Shola and Dante. As for the ghost being able to talk, sure! It might not be able to say much, granted, but I think it might have a few words from beyond the grave.

And I am very much looking forward to Dante carrying Trevean like a sack of cat potatoes. omg.

I'm thinking creepy riddle type stuff that probably won't make too much sense but will aggravate Trevean to the point that he tries something. Though grabbing the tail might have been the last straw :)

I'll try to get the post up tonight.

Reactions: Midian and Kura
Apologies for the length, I may have gotten a bit carried away. I hope you all still trust me and the whole ghost vs. cat thing was ok. But you did say earlier that there should be some sort of inner turmoil before Trevean managed to purify anything so there you go. Next time . . . next time he's going to have to figure out how to do it himself. :)

And, yeah . . . well no cat sack of potatoes, but somebody's still going to have to carry him.

Reactions: Kura
I have returned, but am unable to read/post in the RP thread right now, so can anyone catch me up please? Any assistance at all will be appreciated.

Ok -
  • So after they got to the hotel Shola explained everything, Lilith disappeared for the night due to the full moon, and Blase and Piper follower her. Piper nearly got herself attacked by the werewolf. Blase didn't see anything, and Piper now refuses to talk about it.
  • The next day Nadia got a job as a seamstress and the rest split up into three groups to search for anything strange.
  • Giles and Lucas stayed at the hotel.
  • Piper, Blase and Jacklyn went to the circus, poked around, and then something strange happened and Blase and Jacklyn vanished. Piper returned to the hotel alone.
  • Lilith, Dante, Shola, and Trevean went to investigate the fair. They were attacked by darkness possessed bad guys, Trevean nearly used up all of his power fighting, and in the end they were saved by Nadia who was getting off work and somehow managed to purify the baddies. Trevean turned into a cat. Shola desided they needed to look into the haunted house which Lilith had noticed had something odd about it. The group then got trapped in the haunted house for the night. A ghost attacked Dante. Lilith rescued a little sewing doll from a locked cabinet. Very late the ghosts attacked the whole group and Trevean was forced to use the last of his strength to purify the place with the Goddess's help. Dante then carried Trevean back to the hotel where they saw Piper was alone.
  • Piper told them what had happened at the circus, and that Giles had gone home and that Lucas had been called back to fairyland for some reason.
  • It is currently the next morning and they are eating breakfast and trying to figure out why Lilith kept the sewing doll and whether or not it is safe.
That's what happened in a nutshell. hope it helped. :)

So as ball season approaches, here are what my characters will be wearing:

Dante, under a regular tuxedo:
dante.jpg

Shola, in royal blue:
shola.jpg

Piper:

piper.jpg

And Nadia:

nadia.jpg

YAY FANCY!

Here is Lilith's dress. Instead of blue it will be emerald green and black.

Blue%2BAnd%2BBlack%2BBall%2BGown%2BProm%2BDress%2BCollection.jpg

Aaaand her hairdo:

braid-hairstyles-for-long-hair-wedding.jpg

Also, for lack of a better picture, this is what Pin-ko looks like, minus the face and fingers.

article-1079005-021B2145000005DC-529_233x423.jpg

Oh, and thanks to Kura for reminding me, but also: hairstyles!

Shola:
sholahair.jpg

Piper:

piperhair.jpg

And Nadia:

nadiahair.jpg

Ok here's Trevean's tux
928_lg.jpg

And it's a rough sketch but here's his hair. kind of pulled back into a half tail with various bits braided. I figured since he's a Nack he could pull it off
Trevean hair.png

Hey, I noticed you said five tickets. Which character is sneaking into the ball :P Trevean can always go as a mouse :)

I'm also wondering if I need to resolve the wanted poster thing before then?

Shit, thank you for catching that! I'll go back and change it to six. Numbers r hard ><

And as for the wanted posters, yes, I think those are about to go down because they'll be blaming the werewolf (Lilith) for the men's deaths a la the Dire Queen's suggestions to the police force going into effect. She wants Trevean to attend the ball in his real face and will gladly use Lilith's werewolf form as a scapegoat.

Trevean will be very happy to hear he's no longer a wanted man.

I thought the werewolf thing was a perfect way to free him up a bit. And Trevean is going to be looking fly at the ball!

Ok two questions.
Dante has basically just asked Trevean to hit him or something right?

Also they're in a little inlet right? is the water close enough that Trevean can reach it?

Sorry, Midi isn't near her laptop but I asked her. She said yes to both questions. :)

Now Trevean sounds like my kokikai instructor . . . oh well, it fits his character :)