Saving the World In Spite of Ourselves

Ok, I posted a way out, but you all get to decide what to do with it.
Trevean's too busy trying to grab the money.

Hey guys, will be posting again tonight. I would like to push all the blame to my new flatmates for dragging me out and being inconsiderate about me being committed to this RP.

Sorry about another wait !

So I'm off camping this weekend, I'll be back Saturday afternoon. If you need to just say Trevean followed along with whatever the others decided to do. :)

NrZiNIQ.jpg

So pictured above is a map of Fairyland. Coming shortly I'm going to give you guys a pre-RP timeline of events and perhaps after dinner Kura and I are going to make a map of Waterworld. Everything should be posted in short order. We will also be bringing out new world maps as needed because we totally invested in a dry erase board just for this RP. Not that we're excited or anything.

And finally: I forgot to add it, but an eight year-old Shola comes to the Royal Family in Year 100.

Sorry for the hiatus guys! We got bogged a bit in various problems and so from now on I'd like to remind you folks:

Unless there appears to be a 1on1 going on please do not wait for any "turn order" to post. I would like this RP to turn over about twice a week, once a week at minimum to keep everyone interested and excited. I have seen Kura moping around behind her futon lately and have not been able to entice her out, even with alcohol.

To that end: please do not feel obligated to write super-long posts every time, especially if your life is hectic! I do it because that's my job as GM, but you guys don't need to feel obligated to do that as well. I'm easily satisfied with a couple of pithy paragraphs (although don't feel limited to that either!).

I suppose what I'm saying is when you're able to, post well. When you're crunched, a short post is better than none at all. You all so far have been great writers so I'm not worried.

This weekend I'm going to be giving the plot wheel its next big revolution! What lies in store next for the party, hm? ;)

Reactions: Closer
Hey everyone! So much to reply to! I'm working on my post right now.

Also, just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow night so I won't be around this week. I'll be sure to stay caught up on whats going on with my phone but I probably won't be able to post until next Sunday at the earliest.

No worries Harper! Enjoy your vacation :)

So I had a dream about this RP last night, funny thing is that the whole dream was stuff I could actually see happening.
If our characters ever end up fighting a darkness monster on a rocky shore with a nearby cliff, while the sky is covered in storm clouds . . .

I like the sound of that!

So... what exactly do I need for an app?

Name
Appearance:
Bio:
Position: [Guardian, Purifier, etc]
Race:
Abilities:
Armors:
Weapons:
Backstory:
Other:

???

Trevean's current form

5674403361_443d74ce00_z.jpg

No. I don't own this, but I saw the eyes and I couldn't resist :P

Reactions: Kura and Midian
I might have to drop in this one!
And Falcon, I enjoy your propensity for cats.

Ok, I have to say you guys have me severely creeped out now . . . In the good I have chills down my spine because that was a perfect haunted house creepy doll thing kind of way :D

Unfortunately now I have no idea what to do with Trevean. Unless having him demand answers of something he can't see is ok?

I'm thinking about where to take this as well, maybe get him to wake Dante up and look for the girl under the bed? She's still down there, don't worry :D. I also think this might be a good time to get a glimpse of Trevean's powers as a Purifier. I'll leave the particulars up to you, but I'd like him to use them to drive the ghost away. Get a taste of what he'll really be able to do when he gears up.

Come to think of it... let's have him accidentally purify the ghost AND the window so they can all gtfo. I think I've done all I needed to do with them in the house. If you'd like to push the story along a bit you're welcome to cover the window opening up and them leaving, I definitely trust your more aggressive playing.

In all seriousness, I'm about to get the plot moving towards the end of Waterworld. After that Trevean gets to go on a diplomatic mission! :D Oh, and I don't know if I talked to just Kura about this, or you too, but they're all going to get to dress up and go to a ball soon. Yes, there will be dancing! Trevean is ultra-suave so I'm not worried about him, but man... Dante and Shola are not exactly party people! I think that'll be some good comic relief.

Reactions: Kura
ha ha ha ha ha oh this'll be fun! - I have a good idea if the creepy girl can talk =D

What does purification look like? white light? or is it different for each of them?
and Trevean's pretty much drained though so even if he does manage all of that he's going to end up unconscious. (insert funny image of Trevean being carried like a sack of potatoes over Dante's shoulder here)
I'm thinking that at this point the only reason he'd be able to pull through is that he's been praying almost non-stop since entering that place.

In the meantime I'll have Trevean attempt to explain and wake Dante.

Reactions: Midian