Saving the World In Spite of Ourselves

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Haha, I think EVERYONE had a wtf moment. Except Nadia, she's discovered champagne. And Falcon: how do you feel about having Violet come upon the happy "couple"?

ha ha, I was planning for that anyway. Does Trevean need to give Shola a heads up first as to who Violet is?

Oh, and I finally came up with a last name for Trevean - Auster (It took me long enough)

Nice! And maybe he shouldn't get a chance to give any backstory? I think Shola might get a mild ouch from seeing Violet all over Trevean without knowing they hadn't... *Ahem* Tangoed.

Provided the look of disgust on his face doesn't explain everything . . .

Haha, true! I think it might still shake her a little though: great on the battlefield, not as confident in her femininity.

Do you want to play her? or shall I?

If you'd like to, you're welcome to her since you played her first. I trust you to do awesome stuff. If you'd like me to control her, however, I'm glad to do it. It's entirely up to you :)

Ok give me a bit :)

Reactions: Midian
What did "Shola" say? out of curiosity?

I just put it in, realized I'd forgotten to put the translation. It's an archaic language from Coroco, but one lots of people are at least passingly familiar with. It's very modified Catalan from Google Translate.

Couldn't resist letting Trevean do a little bit of underhanded dealing while at a fancy ball.

Edit: His reasons will be explained later :P

Last edited:
Have I told you both how much I love you lately? 'Cause I really do. Really.

Trevean's turning out to be a bit more . . . forward, and a bit less of a argumentative pain in the backside then I originally intended.

Haha, I think there will be more opportunities for arguing as the RP goes on. I like the ebb and flow of tension between them, and I forsee a possible tift between them over Shola trying to keep Trevean out of the more dangerous action. Kura and I love them whatever they're doing though, we're total fangirls.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
I have to say i get a thrill every time somebody posts in this. I can't wait to see what you have in store to happen next :)
And yeah, if Trevean realizes she's doing it that would definitely be something worth picking a fight over.

Me too! I've been putting in some real time on the outline and I've got some scenes I'm almost so excited about that I can't stand it. In particular, lately I've been working a lot on the kidnapping storyline for their next-next visit to Coroco where Shola's origin story is going to be revealed and we're going to get to see her have a grudge match with an old enemy. This upcoming visit, however, Trevean is going to get to be a diplomat because of everyone in the group, he probably has the best social skills.

Of course he's got good social skills, he's a con!
Of course depending on what he's supposed to be diplomatic about he could decide he needs some convincing ;)

Reactions: Midian
Shola would definitely not be happy with him going to the Daal people because she wouldn't be allowed to go along: she killed too many during the war... Might not set a good tone for diplomancy. But if the Queen wanted it, she'd do whatever she had to to get him to go and then make Dante go too, but with far less sweet incentives.

Wait, you want to send a Nack to the desert? Oh yeah, Trevean is definitely going to need to be convinced of that one.
Nack + desert + dehydration = not a good idea.
I can't wait, this'll be fun =D - well not for Trevean . . .