• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valor

Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Science Fiction, Modern, Fantasy
kMqT2ZR.png

A Roleplay by Valor
Co-GM(s): ERode & Click This

lmVsPfB.png

wu0c2Yf.png

Ls4KyeK.png

You are greeted by a blonde haired woman standing beside the counter, blue eyes piercing inquisitively towards you. The room is vibrant, with many strangers sitting among different sections of the clean establishment. Do not allow your surroundings to fool you, the bright lights and warm colors begging you to accept the illusion that this is just an ordinary bar. You know where you are. By stepping foot into the room, you have entered the lion's den... the AFTERLIFE.

The Afterlife is a small bar that exists among the slummy ghettos of Valhalla. It is a cover, one of the many establishments that shelter the resistance. Each of its patrons are soldiers in the organization, with those that work the counters the critical support personnel to keep the unit running. One of the many safehouses and bases for the FEARLESS, the Afterlife is home to many of the city's most ruthless and capable resistance fighters. Here they relax, plan and prepare for the violence yet to come...

Your wandering eyes are brought to attention by the bartender, who beckons for you to take a seat at the bar. "We've been waiting for you. The name's Jill." She remarks plainly, "I hope you enjoy your time here." Before you can say anything, she pours you a glass of your favorite drink, placing a manila folder on the counter in front of you.

What is it with manila folders lately?

"News from the front. Suggest you update yourself first."

4rm0pXh.png
F E A R L E S S - is a dystopian-fantasy action roleplay set in the city of VALHALLA. You are the member of the FEARLESS, a resistance group that seeks to dismantle the Ecclesian Government and uncover the truths to the past. Accomplishing missions for this underground organization, you will work with other agents to accomplish missions and evade the ever watchful eye of the PALADINS, an elite group of hunters tasked with eliminating the resistance.
V A L H A L L A
uj9x6Px.png

Yet somehow, humanity refused to die . . .

Cowering in fear, we sealed ourselves behind tall walls that reached so desperately towards the sky. Surrendering ourselves to this, the last of mankind gave what little reason they had left to radicalism. We embraced autocracy and religion as our saviors. The new government now controls every aspect of life, from where one works, to whom one should marry and even when and how somebody should die. People forgot long ago what it was that they feared beyond the walls, what evil creatures lurked beyond. They willingly give up their rights, their freedom and their love to be protected by which they cannot even remember.

The new government is brutal in their enforcement. Police suppression, murder and even genocide have become justified in order to protect the life we so desperately cling to. Those that control the government laugh at those that suffer beneath their heel. With every action, they rip away the humanity of those that they control. The people sit idly, convinced that the government protects us from the monsters we so vividly fear.

But we haven't been fooled. We are the FEARLESS, those that do not fear the unknown. We will free this world, even if we must tear this false utopia asunder. The damned fools, the only monsters you were supposed to fear are locked in these walls with you.

But don't worry, things will change very soon . . .

grXvQpf.png
T H E - F E A R L E S S
kMqT2ZR.png

The FEARLESS are an organized resistance group that are actively working to dismantle the Ecclesian government. Spanning several thousand members, the resistance group had once led deeply undercover lives, using espionage and other strategies to thwart the government at every turn. It was clear for many years that they would be unable to resist the government in the open, the strength disparity between the resistance and the government being simply too great.

This changed with the arrival of the NOAH, a group of genetically modified orphans that were concocted through the government's ill-intended attempts to create superhuman augmentations. Dabbling in twisted science and the occult, the NOAH were the result of numerous, terrible experiments that cost the lives of several million subjects. The NOAH are a generation of incredibly powerful humans, often seen as the next step of human evolution.

Despite their powerful abilities, they were deemed uncontrollable by the state and sentenced to summary execution. Of the two thousand NOAHs that once existed during the ORACLE PROJECT, only a small fraction of that number remain, with the few left being hunted down by the government.

Realizing their potential, the resistance quickly took these children in, raising them into members that would help them enact their mission of bringing down the Ecclesian government and reestablishing a republic. With the help of the NOAH, the power balance between the two factions were quickly evened out.

Now, the FEARLESS plan their major offensive.

T H E - A F T E R L I F E
Ls4KyeK.png

The Afterlife is a small bar that exists among the slummy ghettos of Valhalla. It is a cover, one of the many establishments that shelter the resistance. Each of its patrons are soldiers in the organization, with those that work the counters the critical support personnel to keep the unit running. One of the many safehouses and bases for the FEARLESS, the Afterlife is home to many of the city's most ruthless and capable resistance fighters. Here they relax, plan and prepare for the violence yet to come...

Staffed by intelligence officers, medical personnel and informants, the AFTERLIFE is capable of directing resistance military forces during combat operations.

AFTERLIFE Operatives are issued steel briefcases that hide their disassembled weapons inside. Although the resistance has many different ways of concealing their weapons in public, AFTERLIFE units prefer to use the steel briefcase, which allows them to pack larger weaponry in public spaces. Though this comes with a greater risk of being discovered, the intelligence officers work tirelessly to plan for these contingencies.
N E W - E C C L E S I A

Y9eaIGb.png

The People's Federation of New Eccelsia, or NEW ECCLESIA, is the autocratic military state in control of VALHALLA. They are ruthless, powerful and infinite. They utilize religious extremism, propaganda and cult of personalities to control the uninformed masses. Controlling all aspects of life, they actively seek to squash any form of resistance to their rule.

Although human, they frequently enact terror upon their own population - utilizing mass genocide, internment and torture to control the city. There is no semblance of individualism within their strict moral code that favors only the strong.

Their military is organized into several wings: the Clerics, the Paladins and the Praetorium. It should be noted that the few in control of the military also control the entire city. Their power had once been indisputable, but even the Ecclesians begin to worry about the growing threat of the resistance.

rSD0gGR.png

T H E - N O A H

2eWHrjZ.png

The NOAH, are a group of genetically modified orphans that were concocted through the government's ill-intended attempts to create superhuman augmentations. Dabbling in twisted science and the occult, the NOAH were the result of numerous, terrible experiments that cost the lives of several million subjects. The NOAH are a generation of incredibly powerful humans, often seen as the next step of human evolution.

Despite their powerful abilities, they were deemed uncontrollable by the state and sentenced to summary execution. Of the two thousand NOAHs that once existed during the ORACLE PROJECT, only a small fraction of that number remain, with the few left being hunted down by the government.

The powers that the NOAH command are known as ELEGANCE and take many various forms. Sometimes they are non-combat skills such as clairvoyance or the ability to see through walls. Other times they are direct combat abilities, the ability to summon and wield large weaponry or channel the elements as if they were an extension of themselves.

It is an undisputable fact that the NOAHs are the resistance's trump card, the only hope they have against the military power of Ecclesia. However, their skills are often incredibly specialized, only able to work under certain environments. A combat NOAH that relies on ranged attacks, may have difficulty fighting in close range while another may have difficulties subduing enemies silently. As such, they are often accompanied and supported by other members of the resistance.

While the NOAH can and often do wield weapons, they generally do so with less finesse or dexterity than their allies. Unless their ability directly augments their physical weapon capabilities, they lack the many years of experience that other members of the resistance have.

Class Rules:
NOAH must be between ages 17-24 due to the timing of the ORACLE Project
NOAH must be highly specialized, they are either ranged, melee if combat or have some sort of flaw. They cannot be combat all-rounders.
NOAH can wield a limitless variety of abilities. Please be creative and ask a GM to approve your ability if you believe it to be too powerful.
NOAH do not have any memories of their life beyond their genetic modification. Some believe that they were not born through conventional means.
T H E - R O N I N

OdojruF.png

The RONIN are the military arm of the resistance. Consisting of military defectors and veteran guerrilla warfighters, the RONIN serve as the "Special Operations Forces [SOF]" for the resistance. Armed to the teeth with a vast arsenal of illegally procured weapons, the RONIN handle the most dangerous of missions for the organization. Before the arrival of the NOAH, the RONIN acted as the only defense against the strength of the Ecclesian army.

Vastly outnumbered and outgunned, no RONIN serves long without losing the majority of their comrades in the line of duty. As such, many RONIN are often afflicted with extreme psychological trauma. They have seen first hand what the Ecclesians are capable of, yet they continue to give their lives in service to the cause.

Veterans of many engagements, the RONIN are highly experienced warriors and often serve as both the mentors, leaders and bodyguards for their allies.

Class Rules:
RONIN are generally 18 years of age or older, with more experienced members being 25-30. After 40 they are no longer eligible for the role and fill support positions instead.
While they are armed with a variety of bows, swords and explosives, they are most often seen using firearms.
They do not possess Elegance and therefore cannot do anything outside the realm of mankind.
The RONIN can be combat all-rounders, or specialize in certain methods of combat.

T H E - S E R A P H I M

3bJQR0B.png

The SERAPHIM are the support units within the resistance. By far the broadest of the three, the SERAPHIM include intelligence officers, hackers, combat medics, spies, technicians and other auxiliary personnel necessary to the function of the organization. High intelligence, charisma and technical knowledge are usually required for SERAPHIM team members.

The staff in the AFTERLIFE comprise the duties of the SERAPHIM. While their roles are non-combat in nature, they often find themselves accompanying the NOAH and RONIN into combat in a supportive role. On-site medics, spies and combat hackers are just a few positions that see themselves constantly in the line of fire.

Class Rules:
The SERAPHIM are the most broad of the three classes, encompassing the "OTHER" category of classes.
Having the most freedom, the SERAPHIM can be of almost any age, with some official spies being as young as 12 years old and as old as 85. Field operatives are generally between 18-30 years old, however.
SERAPHIM generally display extreme levels of intelligence or education.
SERAPHIM can use whatever weapons they wish, though they generally stick to firearms because they are easiest to learn.

gCLvmj5.png

T H E - C L E R I C S

OsU6RWp.png

The 107th Special C L E R I C Division "Black Knight"

The CLERICs are the military police forces that exert governmental control over Valhalla. Well-trained, large in number and highly disciplined, the CLERICs are the main fighting forces utilized by the government to control the masses. Although comprised of rank and file forces, the CLERICs are incredibly diverse, including more elite special reaction teams to supplement the lesser trained personnel.

Most CLERICs serve as little more than lower ranking law enforcement, police officers controlled by the government to exert suppression and fear tactics on the population. While these CLERICs prove easy for the resistance to overwhelm and ambush, the special response teams commanded by PALADINs are generally of a much higher caliber.

Equipment and Training:
The CLERICs are incredibly diverse, meaning it is impossible to tell what sort of resistance they will put up.

Most CLERICs serving in basic law enforcement are lightly armored, if armored at all and are generally limited to a semi-automatic firearm. (Think your average police officer, just far more fanatical.)

CLERICs that serve in special roles such as the PALADIN's special assault teams, or elite bodyguards for the Praetorium receive advanced training and equipment. These forces can be heavily armored and wield anything from swords to heavy ordnance.
T H E - P A L A D I N S

rtK8X5N.png

The PALADINs are an organization of Imperial Knights founded by her Royal Majesty, Praetoriess Aurora von Emmeria of the The People's Federation of New Eccelsia. Originally tasked with the direct protection of the Praetoriess, the Imperial Knights have recently seen a surge of numbers, funding and an expansion to their mission.

Becoming the dedicated, "Anti-FEARLESS" organization, they have been placed at the forefront of destroying the resistance and, more importantly, hunting down any surviving NOAH that exists within the Federation. They are ruthless, highly skilled and hand-selected from the most elite of the CLERIC divisions.

Given a weaker version of Aurora's mutational strain, each of the PALADINs have light genetic modifications that allow them to wield medieval era arms with great finesse and dexterity. Their large shields are coated with secretive armor properties that make them resistant to both small arms and many abilities fielded by the NOAH.

Upon confronting a PALADIN, many resistance members opt to retreat than to engage directly, the latter often resulting in a swift death to those who face them.

T H E - P R A E T O R I U M

yQbURhj.png

The Praetorium are a secret organization comprised of the most powerful members in the People's Federation of New Ecclesia. Contributing to their secretive nature, nobody is sure just how much the Praetorium influence the government, or if they even exist at all. They are assumed to be highly dangerous, far more so than the PALADINs that they command.

Resistance Intelligence has estimated that there are currently six members in the Praetorium.
It is believed that the elimination of the Praetorium would lead to the complete collapse of government control.

It is assumed that PROJECT ORACLE was intended to solidify the strength of the Praetorium by utilizing the successful mutational strains derived from the NOAH to genetically modify these key members into superhumans. It is unknown whether the genetic modifications were a success, but judging that these members have not yet died, it should be assumed that these experiments were met with success.

Currently, only three identities of the Praetorium are known:
His Majesty, Praetorian Alexander von Emmeria, King of Ecclesia (Center Right)
Her Majesty, Praetoriess Aurora von Emmeria, Princess of Ecclesia (Center Left)
Lord Commander Vaskus, Grand Field Marshal (Far Left)

Last edited:
Apologies for the low-quality post. I am a little busy today, but I will revise it tomorrow. Just wanted to establish the situation.

Reactions: Astros and Izurich
If that kind of meaty post is 'low quality', the high quality ones must be best selling novels. XD

If that kind of meaty post is 'low quality', the high quality ones must be best selling novels. XD

Fifty Shades of Lstorm

----

I will be posting in a few hours. Have a lot of classes today. My activity will be much higher once next week is done with as I'll have Spring Breaku

Wasn't able to get a post out, unfortunately..

Will do so as soon as my final exam is over tomorrow and I get a break.

Shorter post today. Just trying to keep people updated with what's going on with the current situation in regards to the operation.

Also throwing in a few curve balls to force ya'll to get your asses moving.

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Will post some time tomorrow likely, once I'm able.

Will post today after school.

As things stand IC-ly, I better post after the rest of team 2 does, but if push comes to shove, I'll just assume things and post to avoid the dreaded Waiting Loop of Doom.

I was waiting to see what the other teams were doing, but I'll go ahead and work on a post now, so you will be able to post @Izurich

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
I appreciate it. Yes, by default, you and Lstorm are preferred to post first before I begin posting or else my post will be filled with lots of assumptions on Erja and Ade's part.

As things stand IC-ly, I better post after the rest of team 2 does, but if push comes to shove, I'll just assume things and post to avoid the dreaded Waiting Loop of Doom.
If worse comes to worse, you can always PM me what the response of Empress would be, and I can edit it into my post. The loop is cruel, but can be escaped!

Now I'll actually begin typing my post, needed to decide what would be best to have her do at that point.

If worse comes to worse, you can always PM me what the response of Empress would be, and I can edit it into my post. The loop is cruel, but can be escaped!
She'll basically say to use non-lethal force for now, so smoke is best to cover their vision to the parking lot and make them realize charging will be risky.

Now I'll actually begin typing my post, needed to decide what would be best to have her do at that point.
I think it's safe to say that Erja will begin supporting Team 1's firefight.

If she asks Karin about the megaphone Cleric, Karin would say that as long as they aren't enganging the parking lot, there's no need to mind them.

Last edited:
I am going to be assuming control of Ji Yun for now. @Tsu

If they do not come back, I will be assuming control of Auratta as well. @★Under The Stars★

Please message me immediately if this is an issue. I will most likely be killing off your characters within the next few posts if I don't at least hear from you soon.

To everyone else: I apologize for my lack of activity lately, both in Discord and on Iwaku. Between studying for finals, my 3d waifu and Nier Automata (my 2d waifu), I have been pretty busy.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astoria and Izurich
I am going to post tomorrow early in the afternoon for me. Currently too tired to write coherently and well.

Andre, assertive friendly personality, stark raving mad. Drinker, Good teacher, Gruff Sarge sort like the name implies.

Animals (cats dogs), pt, social, fixing guns, guns, training, books. Men and Women.

loneliness, death, disobedience, innocents deaths, noah.

Potential Love Male; Magna, given the nature he has and drinking it would not be unthinkable for the two getting on like a Daimyo and his sandal bearer, a gay father figure who can baku no pico his son giggty.

Potential Love Female,
Erja if he can play the flags right, they share many of the same interests, but some personality differences could prove problematic.

Juniper, while much younger a shared background, and if the Sarge could be on good behavior could likely win her over.

Potential Friends: Erja, Juniper, Victoria, Karin, Rubel, Magna and Tia.
Death Flags: Most Noah, of note Arata, and the OTP Ansgar.

~~~

Tia, positive thinker, bad jokes, talkative, ignorant of old traditions and entertainment. Very much a social sort, tries to cheer up others, drinks often in good fun, is the "sunny" fool sort.

drinker, metal rock, vehicles, easy go lucky, really, really likes vehicles. Fire!

hates smoking, yet does. Strong perfume, coffee, not very lady like, quiet mystery people. Loners, gets very upset about touching the bike.

Potential Love: Arata or Ansgar given her nature in wanting to help and cheer up others, could possibly get in too deep. Mi'lady is another consideration given her like and respect of doctors. Some homosexual pairings possible but informed she is straight.

True love: Bike given Robot male body. <3 Please Karin Senpai. R5 is alive.

Potential Friends: Has the potential to be friends with everyone if she treads carefully, some personalities can make these attempts end very, very badly.

Death Flags: Relationships most at risk of ending in conflict or heated Argument, Erja, Ansgar, Ade, Juniper, given personality factors these few share, if she pushes in too far, or touches on the wrong nerve, or acts improperly it has the potential to end poorly.

~~~

Erja, Terrible liar, she wears her feelings on her sleeve, or eyes once you can tell. Motivated out of hatred and revenge, loner, troubled. Prefers to observe rather than speak, but pays attention inspite of appearances. Psychological problems with fire. Farm girl from a collective likely purely hetero. Shows surprising signs of sympathy and adventurism if pushed. Likely has some issues with her physical and mental health. Can be relied on for a job though she's shown she'll stoop to any level for revenge. Is an assassin with strong views on family, normally very cold and aloof.

Drinking, animals, books, guns, Mint leaf, tea (semi important to take note of)

Fire, being center of attention, snakes, most music, being made fun of, slackers innocents deaths, vague orders

Potential Love, Ansgar, Andre, Rubel. In order of appearance, First the pair are fucked up in much the same way and given to drinking too much while having affinity for instruments, likely would end up like two wounded dogs licking each other, not healthy. 2nd shares considerable hobbies, if played carefully. Third, Given Rubel's desire to help others if situations play out then he may attempt to comfort her out of pity, potentially bad ending.

Potential Friends: The Reading Club, Juniper, Karin, Rubel and Andre. Weeee can read every day, Reading Rainbooooooooooow. (or Drink) Tia is possible with luck.

Death Flags: potentially all Romance opinions. Everyone that likes fucking fire you mean shits, can't you see the BUUURNS?! Aresia and Nomine of note. Most of those who fight in close and on the fly, or forcefully try to make her open up. Magna could be a potential peeve depending on the nature of his questions, Ade for their tricks.

Such a Slut.

~~~

Ansgar, operates on the fly, in close, troubled, Has some wisdom, plays piano showing some connection to social leanings thrown away. Drinks, has a death wish from combat fatigue, stressed. Enjoys the fighting.

Drink, smokes, R&R, teaching, piano.

Living past his prime because of what it means, deserters, slums, noah.

Potential Love: Erja cause, wolves lick one another's wounds hue hue... Likely would not be a healthy relationship.
Tia has a drive and the potential to worm her way in with effort, though it has the potential of ending badly depending on how it goes.

Potential Friends: if he can open up, Magna, Tia possible, Rubel could prove highly beneficial in be friending. Arata if only because he listens to him and can take the first hit.

Death Flags: Karin, Erja conversely, Most Noah, his OTP the Sarge. Juniper would be a major headache if the pair got to talking.

~~~

Karin, genius, computer expert, socializing skills possibly strained? Cares for her family, holds a grudge over her father's death likely. Highly Logical, to the point of picking the able over innocents, hinting that her respect for her family does not extend to others. Speaks openly regardless of who is around. Highly stable if irritable by certain things.

Likes Coffee, dogs, PC's RTS.

Hates noises, Deh stoopid ppeople, Emotional outbursts.

Potential Loves: Magna, "Mi'Lady" Nomine, Given his age, like minded views on combat and highly inquisitive nature, Magna could potentially lead to a mutual attraction.

Mi'Lady is a bit of a smooth talker, skilled at what he does, and it is possible those two could end up working on better robots, like Tia's sex bike. On the other hand they hate one another personality wise, any such relationship would be born of immaturity and professional need. Likely leads to a death flag. Love Hate SCIENCESEX.

Other Possible is Rubel, though their differences on life and death, plus religion would likely remain a point of contention and debate.

Potential Friends: Erja, Juniper, Victoria, Rubel, Magna, Tia and Andre. This group of people has similar hobbies, likes or behavior barring a few personality issues.

Death Flags: Ade, Mi'lady, Ansgar, Aresia, Arata,. Most of these are either unprofessional, chaotic or dumb. Baka! Baka!
~~~

Aresia, semi insane, NOAH supremacist, cocky, sadist tendencies, practical if not short sighted. Highly delusional, violent though directed.

Gambling, VG's, fire, cooking (surprising possible path to Yandereness) Drama, CHAOS BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SEEDS FOR THE HUMAN GARDEN!

Crybabies, snobs (that's rich), humans, order, being judged or brought into the open.

Potential Loves: Arata, Magna. Both for the most part enjoy food and sweets heavily, and Aresia has that skill. Superficially neither choice is optimal at face value. Arata is a bit of coward with a few blood god moments, with how easily he can be pushed around and possibly abused, which would be agreeable to her personality.

Magna has little qualms, asks many questions, and could possibly be influenced into becoming the Clyde to her Bonnie.

Ade is an additional possible depending on factors.

Potential Friends: Only other NOAH at this time.

Death Flags: All human PC's as of now, of note Erja, Andre, Juniper and Ansgar. Given the distrust, close eye, or outright hostile opinion they have of her, conflict is a likely manner of course.
~~~

Ade, Unknown gender, even more unsociable than Erja, is a tinkerer, light hearted, whimsical and not suited for stringent teams and people., is a bit helpful if not a prankster. Hard to get a feel for their true nature, avoids questions or reacts poorly to them when concerning themselves.

Sneaky sneaky, scaring people, Crepes (surprising hint of a sweet tooth) Chaos and freedom, clean, with mask possible hint of a fear of germs.

Loner, showing their face, talking, rules, animals.

Potential Loves: Nomine, Aresia. Depending on gender and preferences, both members are chaotic and have some basic interests that are shared, more likely suitable to friendships than any Romance, opinion may change with seeing more of the character.

Potential Friends: Ansgar, Nomine, Arata, given the aloofness, gullibility or chaotic nature of these individuals friendships are possible. Aresia is an additional possible if not for anti-human sentiment.

Death Flags: Juniper, Andre, Karin, Magna. These people can only bring out the worst in her, or would have a dislike of her, or a neutral standing.

~~~

Arata, very stressed, high strung, fearful, self preservation shows, fears asking and knowing, given his sword and brief moments of fucking crazy, will be a Sith lord one day.

Likes empty spots, swimming, not dreaming, various food items, fire places, escapism, entertainment.

Not much of a fighter, poor at training, questions, cold food, smokers, doge.

Potential Loves: Aresia is pretty much the only one likely to take an interest in him, his personality as it currently stands would make him a hindrance to what most of the other females are interested in. If his personality changes opinion may need revision, while showing no sign of bisexuality no males would value his current state. Lul only foot step for you..

An exception to this would be Tia, she may take pity on you and teach you about machines. You can stop crying, she has a loving personality and may teach you how to live.

Potential Friends: Victoria, Rubel, Ansgar, Aresia. These individuals are often positive or good natures by character alone, or have had a positive use for him, or a liking of him purely as he's a NOAH.

Death Flags: Andre, Nomine, Karin, Juniper, Erja, Ade, Fears Tia, this is why you get stepped on. these individuals are likely to take issue with his fearful nature, if not outright berate, loath and dislike him. Some may potentially slot him.

~~~

Rubel, genius, open, honest, pacifistic, leadership qualities, naïve, poor drive, seems to be honest with a knack for science and religion. Likely has some deep connection to being useful to others rather than a purely selfless motivation. Sexuality dependent on his religion.

Physically active, social, helpful.

Failing at being useful, Murder, boring things.

Potential Loves: Rubel has a rather positive personality, lives cleanly, is social, helpful, and has great Empathy, fucking choir boy. A number of the females are possible, but the problem is why he attempts, but maybe he's catholic and only likes boys, like Arata. He has a form of "fakeness" to him though that might put some on edge with trust.

Potential Friends: Most people would find his personality agreeable with a few dangerous exceptions. Though agreeable is not necessarily trust. Juniper, Tie, Andre, Magna and Karin most likely to befriend

Death Flags: Aresia, Ansgar, Nomine. This individuals are largely violent, immoral or decadent to a point where any sort of Civil meaningful conversation would be coaxed in lies or impossible.

Juniper, High-class, maintains and lives to high expectations, tries to always follow a higher duty to the people, disillusioned, technically a traitor to her old comrades. Broke off social contacts that largely shaped her, likely has lingering military style hostility with high class snobbery and mannerisms. Is surprisingly honest, seemingly cold but can interact socially, professional, strong willed. Ultimately while an ice wall wants to improve the world.

books, food, tea, drinker, smoker, archeology, fucking internet troll.

Getting Wet (you dirty girl), disrespectful folks, two faced shits, bland food and drink, creepy crawlies kek, shit teacher.

Potential Loves: Andre, Rubel. The former if he can be behaved comes from the same line of work and "culture" with some shared likes it is possible a common liking could form in spite of age, her parents would be ashamed. Sudoku.

Rubel in most terms is the most proper, well mannered and educated male of the team outside of God Father, the pair getting along should only be par for the course.

Potential Friends: Erja, Karin, Rubel, Tia and possibly Andre. Most of these individuals share like hobbies, or are long standing soldiers with the same sense of professionalism and willingness to follow orders, even if the "why's" behind this differs."

Death Flags: Ade, Ansgar, Nomine, Arata, Magna and Victoria. These people are known to operate on their own, act in ways she would not approve of, or are lunatics that act on their own.

~~~

Nomine "Mi'Lady" Corvus, Slimy, logical, skilled doctor, snarky, nonchalance, OCD and ADHD wreck, trapped in a never ending cycle of knocking over coffee cups and picking up the mess that results. Habitual liar, studies people, strong willed, in spite of being logical is prone to acting on his thoughts. Likely hetero sexual given his actions around and towards women. Not very disciplined.

Puzzles, Dodges, sweets, smoker.

Mister Perfect. two faced shits which you are, you liar, Cats, Neko's, neko-san da, why do you hate neko-san da?!

Potential Loves: Karin, Ade*

As noted above, screw you, not typing it all again >_<

Potential Friends: the CHAOS brigade, Magna, Ade, the white witch, maybe friends with Arata so he can come to laugh at him. Potential working relationship with Juniper and Karin, though the hate will remain strong. His personality is a natural factor against him having friends.

Death Flags: Ansgar, Andre, Erja, Juniper, Karin, and Rubel, all would likely tire of him, dislike him, or only count on him because of professionalism.

~~~

Magna, mellow, if not trapped in his own little world, shows signs of severe ADHD or ADD, sweet tooth, soft spoken, questioning,
highly sociable. He doesn't value life, in someway that would make him a mad dog. He is dependable, natural tactical sense.

Sweets, Cooking, Coffee, sound of rain, Nanopaste (fucking deviant shit) Audio books, potentially chaotic, drawing, head pats, what are you fucking 12? Whistles as he works.

Silence, Drinking, Vague Questions, hot weather, burned things.. poor Erja :,(

Potential Loves: p-please Sarge-senpai, teach me your ways.. Be gentle..desu. Karin, potential given the ages and his inquisitive nature, amoral mindset, plus powers, some interest may be there.

Aresia is another possible given her love of her own kind alone, immoral ways of thought both have could spiral the worst in the other setting about an attempt to end mankind, but ends in them being shot in a police ambush after a gas station clerk calls them in.

Potential Friends: Given his mellow nature and willingness to learn, his sociability makes it easy for him to make small friendships with most of the team, though people that learn of his real nature, such as the chaos brigade are more likely to be good friends.

Death Flags: Potentially Andre, Juniper, Ansgar, Erja, these individuals have questioned his usefulness, expressed interest in using him as a shield, or would take issue with his mellowness.

Additional notes

• If your character is not listed on a likes/loves/hate/death that means you have the potential to fall on that persons likes or hates.
  • Players who are gone/risk of being kicked I didn't make anything for you.
  • Victoria is an exception for being listed on others lists as she might be turned into npc, disregard if ded.
  • Sorry if Magna is not willing to sleep with Sarge kek.
  • Death Flags are more of natural enemies or heated rivals.
  • If I unfairly ripped into your character, its not personal, unless you know who you are, yes, you.
NPC honorable Mentions

Godfather

L: Juniper and Karin have the best chance, being of worth to him or same class.
F: Likely all the team that follows orders to plan or have lived for a long time.
H: Cannot afford to hate any of his soldiers, he has so few. In place he whispers his hatred and disappointment to a teddy bear no one knows about. Confess-a-bear.

Foxtrot
L: Erja or Tia, Erja because she's as damaged and actually expressed a liking and respect for him, but can she get him off his drug? Who knows, I don't! Tia is a good waifu, though sadly she might remind him of the song dying in your arms tonight, just like his last waifu.
F: Likely has shallow friendships with most of the troopers
H: He's living on the EDGE HATING HIMSELF

Stingray
L: Money Penny loves no one, but maybe she's a foolish woman will go for Ansgar.
F: Likely keeps good relations with the more combat veteran soldiers, which is most but the Noah.
H: Maybe she actually hates us all, wants to see us dead.

Last edited:
I'll be bowing out of this one guys, thank you for the wonderful ride so far!

Good luck with the RP!

Sorry for the slowness. I realize I promised a post yesterday and here we are now.

Just got home from a busy day and am now working on the post, but do have to do a few housekeeping chores so it may not be up until later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.