RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that mean you roll the partners secretly, then assign them after everyone done a 'landing' in the forest post?
I don't think theres anything wrong with assigning teams either, it might be preferable in order to create more diverse teams.

What I was thinking of doing is randomly assign partners (who the characters meet after landing), then with all the team names that were made, I can select which ones incorporates those specific partners then choose the full team that way.

What I was thinking of doing is randomly assign partners (who the characters meet after landing), then with all the team names that were made, I can select which ones incorporates those specific partners then choose the full team that way.
50-50 Random & then divine intervention sounds great.

Once I get this randomizing thing done, would you like to see the list or would you like me to keep it a surprise?

Personally would like to see the list.

I wanna see that list but you can just send it through skype to me.

I think it's best to wait and see, for suspense.

Once I get this randomizing thing done, would you like to see the list or would you like me to keep it a surprise?
I would like to see the list you could message those who wanna see it and keep it a surprise for those who don't

Who watched the new episode today, all hell has broken loose

Eyup, you could say things are looking rather... Grimm x.x​

I have a retroactive mistake I need to correct, I marked down that August attended Sanctum but really it should be Signal, I thought Sanctum was the Academy in the city of Vale.

Made that mistake when I started off too.

... I just realized I accidentally left the academy part of my CS blank x.x it's fixed now

Hey mistakes all around!

Meanwhile: Eskimos

@Ramboing your post actually made me laugh out loud, bravo.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ramboing
@wolfs rain so what exactly did Rias do? She swung on his plant legs? Is she still on them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.