RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also waiting.

Are you guys for or against me moving the story along to the initiations?

Just go for it!

Go right ahead! o.o looking forward to seeing how this goes! xD

I'm about to skip ahead to the initiations

Here is the list of partners your characters will meet up with in the forest

Bora and Mardi

Rose and Oshea

Chance and Rias

Amber and Dahlia

Jay and Sunil

August and Marcellus

Venedrict and Livius

Violet and Magnolia

Wouldn't it be a better idea to partner up characters that had already shown an interest in each other?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to partner up characters that had already shown an interest in each other?

I guess, but I want characters to interact with others instead of a select few.

Also, what are the odds of them partnering up with their friends/interests out of everyone in the middle of a forest?

I guess, but I want characters to interact with others instead of a select few.

Also, what are the odds of them partnering up with their friends/interests out of everyone in the middle of a forest?
It's just that's basically hire it worked in the show. Always seemed to be people who met already.
I reckon that actually, it was all on purpose in the show. The staff had seen who had interacted, and purposefully set their trajectories.

It's just that's basically hire it worked in the show. Always seemed to be people who met already.
I reckon that actually, it was all on purpose in the show. The staff had seen who had interacted, and purposefully set their trajectories.
Eh, I myself think it was the writers who did the other teams as they are for the sake of plot. I don't really think that the staff changed the trajectories, but did keep track of who they partnered with.

Plus, if I change up the partners to keep friends with friends, there's a good chance that there won't be a need for them to interact with the other characters. Also, it would mess up the teams I had already set up and I'm not going to sit for another 2 hours rebuilding it.

So for the sake of making people figure out how to work with and get along with strangers, and the teams I already have together, I don't think I'm gonna switch around the partners.

I really need to keep up with this chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.