RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I understand. I thought you said she did something with the branches?

Hey! I know its closed but if it opens up would you allow me to join?

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Still kind of new to Iwaku, when is it necessary to tag someone in a post via @?

I don't really know since I don't tag people most of the time.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jessica
When you interact with them, I do it when I interact and mention them so whatever one.

Still kind of new to Iwaku, when is it necessary to tag someone in a post via @?
It varies I guess >.< I usually do it when there's something going on that has to do with whoever I'm tagging

Gonna post after work today :)

@Ramboing

Omg Jay you punny bastard

@Iroh

I'd love it if you told me beforehand that you wanted an NPC and Oshea fight to break out

Not saying it's bad, I'd just like that information

@Ramboing

Omg Jay you punny bastard

@Iroh

I'd love it if you told me beforehand that you wanted an NPC and Oshea fight to break out

Not saying it's bad, I'd just like that information
Thought of it at the moment but feel free to help I don't want him to get beat up anymore I don't mind losing a fight but he could use bora's help

Thought of it at the moment but feel free to help I don't want him to get beat up anymore I don't mind losing a fight but he could use bora's help

Alright, mind if I knock that boomerang off course?

Don't tell us, just do it :P

@Iroh

Oh, btw, I was planning on using a different headmaster. Cause semblances are unique and people here are using the same semblances as the Beacon staff in the original.

Hook-Hands and Pretty Boy, the dynamic duo!

Status
Not open for further replies.