RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that mean you roll the partners secretly, then assign them after everyone done a 'landing' in the forest post?
I don't think theres anything wrong with assigning teams either, it might be preferable in order to create more diverse teams.

What I was thinking of doing is randomly assign partners (who the characters meet after landing), then with all the team names that were made, I can select which ones incorporates those specific partners then choose the full team that way.

What I was thinking of doing is randomly assign partners (who the characters meet after landing), then with all the team names that were made, I can select which ones incorporates those specific partners then choose the full team that way.
50-50 Random & then divine intervention sounds great.

Once I get this randomizing thing done, would you like to see the list or would you like me to keep it a surprise?

Personally would like to see the list.

I wanna see that list but you can just send it through skype to me.

I think it's best to wait and see, for suspense.

Once I get this randomizing thing done, would you like to see the list or would you like me to keep it a surprise?
I would like to see the list you could message those who wanna see it and keep it a surprise for those who don't

Who watched the new episode today, all hell has broken loose

Eyup, you could say things are looking rather... Grimm x.x​

I have a retroactive mistake I need to correct, I marked down that August attended Sanctum but really it should be Signal, I thought Sanctum was the Academy in the city of Vale.

Made that mistake when I started off too.

... I just realized I accidentally left the academy part of my CS blank x.x it's fixed now

Hey mistakes all around!

Meanwhile: Eskimos

@Ramboing your post actually made me laugh out loud, bravo.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ramboing
@wolfs rain so what exactly did Rias do? She swung on his plant legs? Is she still on them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.