RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @Iroh do you not want to say a little bit more than "The boomerang was special so it returned to him?" It just feels a tad cheap when you could say something like "He poured more red dust into it, causing the flames to overcome the vines and burn them off, the boomerang then floating back to his hand."

Also @Iroh do you not want to say a little bit more than "The boomerang was special so it returned to him?" It just feels a tad cheap when you could say something like "He poured more red dust into it, causing the flames to overcome the vines and burn them off, the boomerang then floating back to his hand."
your right I didn't think of that thanks I know I was being lazy I edited it

Wait! Is the IC up? Or did I misread something x.x

Gaaah! Uh, can I have the link? o.o I probably missed it because I'm a derp x.x

Reactions: CrossJustX
Oh! And is it okay to use background characters of sorts in one's posts? Usually to help set the scene x.x or, well, "introduce" your own character properly?

Oh! And is it okay to use background characters of sorts in one's posts? Usually to help set the scene x.x or, well, "introduce" your own character properly?

If you want to

Okay! Just making sure >.< finishing up my post then xD I'll make any edits if I dun goofed somehow >><

Whoops o.o that post took longer than anticipated uh... Sorry for the length :S

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Gotta ask, has everyone posted? If you have I want to move the story along to the initiation so people don't think this is dead.

Oh! I have o.o and most others have, but, Iunno about the "full" quota >><

Oh! I have o.o and most others have, but, Iunno about the "full" quota >><

I know you have~ I just gotta make sure

Well @Ramboing needs to reply to Dahlia, for a start.

Meeehhh, well, I plan on moving the story ahead to initiations. If people don't respond at all during it, then their characters will be dying.

• Useful
Reactions: York
Status
Not open for further replies.