RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z or O whichever team he's on will depend on what I do
Glad to hear, means all that effort wasn't for naught.

I've got a few:

A
A
B
C
D
J
M
M
R
R
S
V
V
Z

JMMR - Jammer
JMRR - ^
VSVZ - Vesuvius
VZVS - ^
RAZR - Razor
RASR - ^
AADR - Adder
ADAM - Adam :P
BAJA - BLAST
BARD - Bard
VAJR - Vajra
BRAV - Bravo / Brave
CAVA - Cavalier
CRAB - Crab
CSAR - Caesar

I could probably find more but searching through around 30,000 permutations from a generator isn't the most fun :P

Hello there, this looks really interesting though I can see you're closed to new characters. If you happen to have a spot available, I'd certainly be interested in filling it. ^^

I think I'm gonna drop out. You guys are just a little too active on weekdays, and I know I'll never be able to keep up with that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello there, this looks really interesting though I can see you're closed to new characters. If you happen to have a spot available, I'd certainly be interested in filling it. ^^
Welcome aboard. Any idea how many characters you want to make?

Awesome! probably just the one. I have a character at the ready, do you mind if I add more into the character sheet or would you prefer me to keep strictly to it?

Awesome! probably just the one. I have a character at the ready, do you mind if I add more into the character sheet or would you prefer me to keep strictly to it?

You can add to it. I believe we're off by one, so I'll make another character to make the full teams

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Alrighty, I should have the sheet up in an hour or so.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
[fieldbox= Magnolia, Goldenrod, Solid]

[glow= Yellow]Basic info:[/glow]

[glow= Yellow]Name:[/glow] Magnolia Cadenza
[glow= Yellow]Gender:[/glow] Human
[glow= Yellow]Age:[/glow] 19
[glow=Yellow]Race:[/glow] Human
[glow= Yellow]Sex:[/glow] Female
[glow= Yellow]Handedness:[/glow] Right handed
[glow= Yellow]Aura/Effects:[/glow]
When her aura is active a dark blue glow will consume both her hands, during times of great stress and desperation the aura will also burn brightly from her left eye.
[glow= Yellow]Color:[/glow] Blue

[glow= Yellow]Physical traits:[/glow]

Lea has a small tatoo of a moon on the back of her neck, similar to her symbol but slightly different. It usually can only be seen when she's wearing her hair up.
[glow= Yellow]Misc traits:[/glow]
Under one of her white gloves is a ring with her family crest on it, she never talks about it or really shows it. Though she is rarely ever seen without it.
[glow= Yellow]Nickname(s):[/glow] Just call her Lea, short for the 'lia' part of her name.

[glow= Yellow]Appearence:[/glow]

noel_vermillion__other_clothes__by_ganelan-d59fbcb.png

noel_vermillion_by_deviantshu.png

[glow= Yellow]Height:[/glow] 5 ft 7
[glow= Yellow]Weight:[/glow] 130 lb
[glow= Yellow]Eye color:[/glow] Blue
[glow= Yellow]Skin tone:[/glow] Normal White
[glow= Yellow]Face:[/glow] Soft features that suggest kindness, her eyes suggest wisdom.
[glow= Yellow]Hair:[/glow] Long Blond.
[glow= Yellow]Physique:[/glow] Thin and Lithe.
[glow= Yellow]Combat Outfit:[/glow] See first pic.
[glow= Yellow]Casual Outfit:[/glow] See second pic

[glow= Yellow]Characteristics:[/glow]

[glow= Yellow]Background:[/glow]

~"Pull up a chair and I'll tell you"~

[glow= Yellow]Personality:[/glow]
Lea is very calm and gentle by nature. She likes to maintain a composed and relaxed sense of self and portrays this in the way she'll speak and act in situations. She enjoys having deep conversations, especially about philosophy or topics which provoke deeper thinking. She also carries an appreciation for art in all forms and enjoys beautiful scenery. Lea proves herself useful in crisis situations, often remaining calm and putting her mind into solving a problem rather than focusing on the problem itself. That isn't to say she doesn't know fear, Lea can become fearful and even intimidated if she's presented with a situation she isn't sure she can win. This will usually result in her faltering in how she presents herself which will be when she looks for friends and those close to her for support. Despite her young age, Lea appears to be wise, often reciting words of wisdom or thought provoking sentences in order to aid the minds of her friends. Some could say she is a little mysterious in some ways, although she makes no attempts to hide herself from those who seek answers from her. Lastly to note is Lea's temper, while hard to provoke she does have the capacity and will usually lecture or scold the individual who has made her upset. Of course that's providing it's an obvious fault on their part. If it's a difference of opinion she might simply walk away to calm herself down if it becomes heated.

[glow= Yellow]Likes:[/glow]
~
Interesting conversation~
~Tea~
~Music~
~Beautiful scenery~
~Art~
~Swimming~
~Reading~
~Dancing~

[glow= Yellow]Dislikes:[/glow]
~Rudeness~
~Bad manners~
~Show offs~
~Bad smells~
~Mess~
~Sour things~
~Being bored~

[glow= Yellow]Weapon[/glow]

[glow= Yellow]Name:[/glow] Deaths Crescendo
[glow= Yellow]Maker/Smith:[/glow] Magnolia Cadenza
[glow= Yellow]Type:[/glow] Slash / Strike hybrid
[glow= Yellow]Weapon Derivation:[/glow] Electric Guitar & the Shield and Sword.
[glow= Yellow]Holstered/Sheathed Appearance:[/glow]

~Docile Form~
In this form the instrument appears merely as a modified guitar fitted with speakers and boasting a thicker larger frame than your standard sized electronic guitar. While in this form the instrument can in fact be used to perform music but doesn't appear to have any more uses while in this form.

~First form~
The first form of the instrument transforms it into a rifle, however while most rifles fire ammunition this rifle in fact fires sound waves in the form of heavy concussive blasts which have been compressed via dust in order to unleash accurate and deadly volleys of sound. The blasts carry vibrations which on contact carry a resonant frequency which shatter bones and burst ear drums, the force of contact will very likely have a knock-back effect unless the target is a larger size.

~Secondary form~
This form allows the user to wield the entire instrument as a club, using the speakers located at the end to unleash harsh explosive waves of sound upon each strike. This form lacks a defensive aspect like the third form, however what it lacks in defense it makes up for in destructive potential.

~Third form~
The final form of the instrument allows the user to split the weapon into two pieces, the thinner part of the weapon pulling out into a blade which resonates with sound energy, the frequency making the metal capable of cutting through all but the toughest of materials. The other larger side functions as a shield, using sound blasts to knock back enemies and defend from attacks, though physical attacks against the shield are to be avoided despite it's tough exterior. This form allows her to use her most powerful attacks and combos, and is when she is the most lethal.

[glow= Yellow]Features/Capabilities:[/glow]
The frame of this weapon is made with an incredibly tough material that makes it resilient to all but the most devastating of attacks and powers. This means Lea doesn't need to worry to much about the instrument breaking, although she doesn't want it to get scratched.

[glow= Yellow]Planned/Possible Upgrades:[/glow]
N/A

[glow= Yellow]Notes:[/glow]
The name 'Deaths Crescendo' was given to the instrument for it's use of sound during it's attacks and combos, not to mention the weapon combines an instrument used to create sound.

[glow= Yellow]Semblance:[/glow]

[glow= Yellow]Name:[/glow] Sound
[glow= Yellow]Type:[/glow] Aural
[glow= Yellow]General description:[/glow]

Lea's semblance is quite simply 'sound'. She is able to withstand any and all frequencies of sound through her aura. Lea is also able to isolate sound around her, meaning she can make the world around her and those in her vicinity unable to hear a thing.

[glow= Yellow]General limitations:[/glow]
Although she can isolate the sound in order to make things silent, she can not escalate the sound above the frequency that it already was before it was isolated. For example Lea can not isolate the sound of cars going by and then project the sound back as an ear splitting sound to bring her opponents discomfort. To do this she would have to add to the noise, which would require sound waves of a higher frequency to be created first. If she creates the sound herself, she is then able to amplify it, whether it be her voice or her fist hitting the surface of a table.

[glow= Yellow]Visual effect:[/glow] In some cases, ripples in the air can be seen when she's projecting sounds of certain frequencies.

[glow= Yellow]Passive ability:[/glow]
Lea is able to ride her hearing on sound waves to selectively seek out the locations of threats, however they must be making a sound for her to pick up on it and the vicinity must be reasonably quiet for her to focus. Too much interference and it would be look finding a needle in a blizzard.

[glow= Yellow]Combat info:[/glow]

[glow= Yellow]Position/Class:[/glow] Melee & Ranged (Striker)
[glow= Yellow]Landing strategy:[/glow]
Manipulate concussive blasts to soften fall, using different frequencies to determine fall speed.
[glow= Yellow]Fighting style:[/glow]
Depends on the situation and the enemy, if she takes an aggressive approach she'll engage with melee, if she's being cautious she'll use her rifle mode more.

[glow= Yellow]Trivia:[/glow]

[glow= Yellow]Combat School:[/glow] Two years with Atlas.
[glow= Yellow]Relationships:[/glow] None yet
[glow= Yellow]Notes:[/glow] Has a deep love for tea.​

[/fieldbox]

I adapted my sheet and fit yours in around it to cover all the fields. I hope that's ok.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
...Actually tempted, honestly. Don't know too much about the lore, but I loved the series...

Name:

Livius E. Winterval

Male

Race:

Human

Color:

Indigo/Dark Blue

Combat School?:

Attended Sanctum

Weapon:

Silent Tempest

Silent Tempest is a war hammer that can shift into a bow and arrow set. The "Silent" part coming from how quiet the arrows fly through the air when shot, and the "Tempest" coming from the impact that comes from the war hammer smashes. It is crafted from the same material as Bora's Frostbite, so the arrow tips and hammer itself feels cold.

Semblance:

Seeking-

His semblance allows him to pinpoint exactly where his opponents are so long as his vision allows it. This is mainly used for sneaking around his opponent(s) if he chooses not to fight or pinpointing their locations if he wants to attack from far away. Becomes useless if the opponent is too quick or if he's spotted.

Personality:

Livius lost his parents to Grimm at a young age, but he was too young to even remember them. So no impact was made on him emotionally. He is a neat freak and enjoys reading stories of any kind, ranging from incredibly depressing to magical girl books. He is also the one responsible for getting Bora into comic books. He is also not the type to start fights, preferring to just ignore the problem unless the other party starts it first.

~~~~~~~~~~~

M'kay, now that this is done I'll make a post about the airship landing​

Yay
Name:

Livius E. Winterval

Male

Race:

Human

Color:

Indigo/Dark Blue

Combat School?:

Attended Sanctum

Weapon:

Silent Tempest

Silent Tempest is a war hammer that can shift into a bow and arrow set. The "Silent" part coming from how quiet the arrows fly through the air when shot, and the "Tempest" coming from the impact that comes from the war hammer smashes. It is crafted from the same material as Bora's Frostbite, so the arrow tips and hammer itself feels cold.

Semblance:

Seeking-

His semblance allows him to pinpoint exactly where his opponents are so long as his vision allows it. This is mainly used for sneaking around his opponent(s) if he chooses not to fight or pinpointing their locations if he wants to attack from far away. Becomes useless if the opponent is too quick or if he's spotted.

Personality:

Livius lost his parents to Grimm at a young age, but he was too young to even remember them. So no impact was made on him emotionally. He is a neat freak and enjoys reading stories of any kind, ranging from incredibly depressing to magical girl books. He is also the one responsible for getting Bora into comic books. He is also not the type to start fights, preferring to just ignore the problem unless the other party starts it first.

~~~~~~~~~~~

M'kay, now that this is done I'll make a post about the airship landing​
Yay can't wait to encounter grimms

Now I wonder, if I should select who the characters encounter as their partner at random or...

Russian Roulette this

Now I wonder, if I should select who the characters encounter as their partner at random or...
Well considering those in the series that met originally save for a few tended to become teams, perhaps we ought to go by such?

I just like letting this fall onto lady luck.

Would that mean you roll the partners secretly, then assign them after everyone done a 'landing' in the forest post?
I don't think theres anything wrong with assigning teams either, it might be preferable in order to create more diverse teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.