4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I enjoy fantasy (slight magic, just no crazy amount of mythical creatures. A few main creatures are fine like wizards (example). Realistic fiction works well for me too. If anime is a genre, then yes.
I'm searching for a partner who is looking for someone to role play with. If you're interested, private message me or write on the comments.

I'm looking for someone who...
- responds at least once a day (unless they are busy and tells me so)
- doesn't want to get too involved in sexual intercourse (base 2 is fine, but nothing further)
- works well one on one
- can role play as a female

Idea A -
TAKEN

Idea B -
Your character is found washed ashore and taken by my character, a king. There is little to no evidence of a shipwreck and your character could be thought of being pushed aboard, or accidentally falling off. Despite the advisory not to do so, my character, the king brings the mysterious, unconscious person into his palace. When your your character wakes, the king begins to realize that you are mute. Their relationship begins from there, growing warm and finding comfort in each other's company as time passes them by. Your character slowly begins to speak, revealing that they had not in fact been a true mute, and a romance (whether admitted or not by the characters) begins to form. However, your character is hiding a dark secret, which is only revealed when my character wakes to your character holding a blade to his neck. For more information on this, private message me.

Idea C -
TAKEN

I am looking forward to role playing with people if they have another idea in mind that appeals to me. I am not limiting myself to these ideas.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nikkole❤
I am still looking for people if you are interested.

Hi is idea one taken? Sounds awesome!

Reactions: Kaj
I am still looking for people to role play with. I am really excited to try out idea B with someone.