Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZhongLiong

Original poster
A group of adventurers travels through a forest, and unbeknownst to them a god is watching. He has chosen them for a quest, a game, and steals them away from their home world, placing them in one with some creatures very different from the ones they know, yet there is still much that is similar. They must follow the clues this god leaves, and when the game is over, they will be allowed to return home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The races I am allowing are high fantasy - elf, dwarf, human, gnome, and halfling. Classes are likewise - fighter, cleric, rogue, and mage archetypes. Each of the classes has their subcategories, like priest and druid are both clerics. I will allow multi-classing, as well as cross-breeds, but please don't get too crazy with it. Also, I want the characters to be friends, a group that has gone on a few adventures together already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
World Info | In-Character | Character Dump | Interest Check

Last edited by a moderator:
Just though you all might like to know what the cat-taurs look like. This is Aiden.

aiden.png

I am also introducing another friend, she's interested and I'm hoping it'll inject some life into this.

Reactions: Nue
Alright. >~< sorry about life catching up to things and not posting. So excited to meet her uwu

She'll be reading up on everything first. The current plan is to have her character separate from your group and meet up at the room. So there's time for her to make her character and get everyone to the same place IC.

Jun.png

Name: Jun Inoue

Race: Gold Elf

Height: 6'

Weight: 138

Appearance: Jun is a lean young man with light olive tan skin and black hair that reaches close to his lower back with the end of it in a braid. He wears an uwagi shirt with hakama pants and leather sandals. His arms and legs are covered with kyahan.

Class: Thief/Cleric

Skills: he is somewhat good at lockpicking. not great, but can still open doors and some chests. he is proficient at sneaking around and he is mediocre in parkour skills. He is able to sense the area traps are in and can lay small traps, though he cannot do anything to disarm them.

Spells:
Given Abilities:
Laying on of hands, Divine Health
1st Level: Obscuring Mist, Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith, Endure Elements, Comprehend Languages
2nd Level: Shield Other, Consecrate, Shatter
3rd Level: Cure Serious Wounds, Dispel Magic

Gear: lockpicks, climbing gear (ropes, pulleys, hooks), medicine bag (various herbs, bandages, minor cure potions), wooden flute

Magical Items: Girdle of Holding (belt that can store many items, about a cubic foot of material. There are twenty pouches) and Wand of Healing (heals minor wounds)

Weapons: two daggers and one short sword.

Armor: Jun's armor is simple, breathable cloth armor that is reminiscent of his homeland's wardrobe.

Personality: Jun is a generally playful male, cunning and relying on his looks to get him out of any and all trouble. Though this doesn't always work. Most would say that he doesn't have a serious bone in his body and takes things as a joke. This is only a half-truth. Jun is one to take things lightly, but once he feels that things are becoming serious, he drops the goofy persona and becomes serious. He is sometimes known to be a bit vain about his looks, mostly his hair.

Likes: anything that shines (gold, silver, jewels), sweets, trying to charm people out of their money

Dislikes: people stealing his targets, traps (the bane of his existence), finding out an item is not worth as much as he thought, annoying people

Hobbies and Interests: cooking, hunting, playing the flute, making jewelry

History: Jun grew up a commoner's son, surrounded by two other brothers and one sister. His family could never really afford much food, so when things were becoming scarce for them, the young gold elf would try and steal whatever they needed. Though, he would be seen from time to time, the young elf would dash away before he was caught. This helped the young man to build up his speed. But, like many who elude the authorities, he became cocky and was eventually caught stealing at age 75, bringing great dishonor to his family. Feeling shamed, his family turned away from him, causing Jun to finally feel remorse for all he had done. After one year of being shunned in his family Jun decided to try and change his life, setting off to the nearest monastery, intending to become a priest and regain his family's honor. As the elf trained he saw many people from all walks of life and for a while, he was at peace. He was in his late adolescence when he found a vagabond in the monastery. While he had lived in the monastery for 32 years, a small part of Jun wondered about the outside world. So, he began to talk with the man to find out what he did. Turns out the vagabond was a thief that wanted to steal from the monastery, but took a liking to the elf instead. For days they talked, the thief showing Jun the tricks of his trade and teaching the elf all that he could. Before he left, the thief gave a pair of lockpicks and a flute he carved. These gifts made Jun ponder where his life would go. Making a choice before he could take his vows, Jun left with nothing but the clothes on his back and the items the thief gave to him. He traveled all over Kara-Tur, practicing and nearly perfecting his skills as a thief, while still practicing his cleric teachings.

I'm starting to like this merry band of thieves. ^~^

Also, hi! Welcome! *waves*

It is very much a merry band of theives, with a pyromaniac fighter and two 'reasonable' men

Hey, Fayruz can be reasonable!

Both. Silthryk is the one he takes after, and the somewhat more reasonable father(mother) is Caleb.

Sil is a bard/thief with a love of Alchemy and a very boyish personailty, while Caleb was a priest/thief who was more mature, though still mischievous.

Sorry, I've been short on time, I had a test today and two more coming up. I think I'll post tomorrow though, I'll have some space to breathe then.

Ok. I want to try to get a couple other people's posts in before having you arrive at the room.

@KageKaioh how're you doing?

Not great. I have gotten back into writing, though, and I will be working on a post this weekend. It has been unfair of me, to hold back due to wanting to make a good post, rather than just doing what I could so the RP could keep going.

Not great. I have gotten back into writing, though, and I will be working on a post this weekend. It has been unfair of me, to hold back due to wanting to make a good post, rather than just doing what I could so the RP could keep going.

No, it's not unfair at all! I usually do that with my character sheets (sometimes they don't get done because of that). I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

Just though you all might like to know what the cat-taurs look like. This is Aiden.

aiden.png

I am also introducing another friend, she's interested and I'm hoping it'll inject some life into this.
d'awwwww ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.