Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZhongLiong

Original poster
A group of adventurers travels through a forest, and unbeknownst to them a god is watching. He has chosen them for a quest, a game, and steals them away from their home world, placing them in one with some creatures very different from the ones they know, yet there is still much that is similar. They must follow the clues this god leaves, and when the game is over, they will be allowed to return home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The races I am allowing are high fantasy - elf, dwarf, human, gnome, and halfling. Classes are likewise - fighter, cleric, rogue, and mage archetypes. Each of the classes has their subcategories, like priest and druid are both clerics. I will allow multi-classing, as well as cross-breeds, but please don't get too crazy with it. Also, I want the characters to be friends, a group that has gone on a few adventures together already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
World Info | In-Character | Character Dump | Interest Check

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, @the.complex-of-constellations could you write up even just a short post about Lynissa's non-verbal reactions? Like, does she take a ring, her expressions, that stuff?

Kage's having a ton of trouble with wording his post, and I'm seriously considering just doing a short response about Evan's question.

Yeah, you're both totally fine, I got you guys. No worries. ^~^

I will get right on that. sorry.

I just don't want this to die already. We are all still interested, right?

Absolutely. I find Evan's distrust and need to be seen as strong in this situation pretty interesting and Lynissa will definitely answer that.

I'm here! Secretly pulling strings!

I posted again, I hope that helps get the creativity flowing again. You guys can now actually see where you are.

Uh, Derelict? They haven't started walking yet. We can flow with it, though. I'm going to let the other two post before I reply this time.

Yeah I know, sorry, I wanted to get the ball rolling. I think it's kind of weird to just be standing around in that situation, even if they are talking amongst themselves.

Sorry, tomorrow I definitely will. Just worked my way through three calculus assignments in a weekend.

Did Lynissa put the ring back on before the question about the construction? You didn't say whether or not.

I'm working on pics for the critters I created, starting with my dragons.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem at all. Hope schooling is getting off to a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.