Pokémon Mystery Gijinka Dungeon: Heroes of Legend

Oh... That would be me. ^.^

Would someone be willing to typing up a current cast list for each of the teams? I'm so confused right now. XD

Here I'll go through and see if I can get one for us. Just let me get out my laptop XD *being lazy and on my phone currently*

Reactions: WeepingLiberty
There are a few who haven't claimed a team yet/their sheets haven't been finished so they aren't listed on here. When your sheets are done I'll edit them in. Or if I forgot you XD

Team Storm Phoenix

Pikachu
Ninetails
Eevee
Espeon
Glameow
Skitty
Latias

Team Thunder Cloud

Galvantula
Lanturn
Altaria
Froakie
Charmander
Absol
Darkrai

Right now Team Thunder Cloud has half of what Team Storm Phoenix does so they probably need some more members XD

On a side note, just so everyone is aware (I already talked to pibbs about this), Latias will be disguised as a Glaceon when she joins so no one will know she's Latias until later in the roleplay XD Figured that would make things interesting.​

Last edited:
I might move Charmander and Abol to team Thunder Cloud because they are a package deal... and I don't think Storm Phoenix needs another member currently. XD

I might move Charmander and Abol to team Thunder Cloud because they are a package deal... and I don't think Storm Phoenix needs another member currently. XD
Kk XD I'll change that on the list now. So that would make it 6 on team Phoenix Storm and 6 on Thunder Cloud.
Edit; Miscounted. 7 on PS and 6 on TC

I finished my character and iwaku is really lagging at the moment

Alright, all my CS are complete. *insert long sigh here*

There are a few who haven't claimed a team yet/their sheets haven't been finished so they aren't listed on here. When your sheets are done I'll edit them in. Or if I forgot you XD

Team Storm Phoenix

Pikachu
Ninetails
Eevee
Espeon
Glameow
Skitty
Latias

Team Thunder Cloud

Galvantula
Lanturn
Altaria
Froakie
Charmander
Absol
Darkrai

Right now Team Thunder Cloud has half of what Team Storm Phoenix does so they probably need some more members XD

On a side note, just so everyone is aware (I already talked to pibbs about this), Latias will be disguised as a Glaceon when she joins so no one will know she's Latias until later in the roleplay XD Figured that would make things interesting.​

Thanks!

I'll update the roster soon!

I love the cast, really liking how dynamic it is! ^^

(Sowwy Heartless, I corrected myself :3)

XD I just realized Team Storm Phoenix has 80% Normal-Type Pokémon and Team Thundercloud has a really varied group.

But it's cool! Just something funny I noticed ^^

Are you still adding them or did you finish cause I don't see mine on the list

Still adding, collecting names and players and whatnot.

I'll post my CS later or tomorrow. I'm busy with school today and my final exam is coming up >_<

I'll post my CS later or tomorrow. I'm busy with school today and my final exam is coming up >_<

Wow, that sucks :/

Take your time, we can wait!

Also, @Ryth, you still in for this or no?

[bg=#404040][fieldbox="Lucario, navy, solid"]
Appearance:
bcdb17569748f2b4ee2b2a693bc54b2e.jpg
Name: Axel

Position on the Team: Fighter (Thunder Cloud)

[fieldbox="Bio, tan, solid"]When he was a young Riolu he knew the feeling of most emotions from the get go. Mostly getting hurt feeling wise. He was very compassionate as a riolu but when he evolved he just stopped and beat on those who made his life worse as a boy. It was then he started training to become a member of a dungeon team.
He was on his fourth mission finally his first few didn't go so well as he almost beat the client up half to death. As he walked further down the forest he was currently in a large tick mark grew on his forehead. he made a right turn and didn't realize he just walked off the giant hill as he slipped all the way down. Once he was back up he was covered in dirt. He looked over to his left and saw a darkrai girl staring at him. She was currently holding a crown made of vines, flowers, and leaves. "Who are you" he said to her. All she did was flinch and she started running she barely made it two meters before she tripped. "Hahahaha, why don't look where you're going small fry." he laughed until he heard her start to cry. "Oh no c'mon don't cry"
The girl sniffled and rubbed her nose with her sleeve as the male bandaged her ankle. "It's just a sprain" he said standing up. Axel felt bad about laughing, he could tell she was alone and had no family so he then decided. "C'mon get your stuff you're coming with me, call me big bro." Her eyes lit up with joy she finally had someone else to call family. She Packed what she needed and wanted to bring an then she said goodbye to her mothers grave. Axel then carried her out of the forest like a princess.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Others, maroon, solid"]He is the only male capable coming into contact with Alice because he was the one who help her recuperate. He also joins in tea parties. He sees himself as an elderly brother figure for her.(First pokemon game was the original pokemon red) [/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox][/bg]

Last edited by a moderator: