Pokémon Mystery Gijinka Dungeon: Heroes of Legend

In the original post I said we would all join the SAME team (the one led by Pikachu) to work on the plot. But the idea of two teams could be fun to work on.
OMG, I'm so sorry. I must have missed that part. Are you sure I can keep my team? I can change their positions if you want so that there are no confusion of having 2 leaders.

I'll see what the others have to say but I think it could be fun to try out.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]NOT FINISHED[/BCOLOR]

20916312_p6-1.jpg
Name: Samuel the Galvantula

Position on the Team: Proud Captain

Bio: Samuel was but a tiny Joltik when he was little, always being picked on by Flying-Types. He wasn't one to take that laying down, however, and a rough shock would usually put them back into their place. He had always had a small, light voice when he was that young. When he turned 17, though, after a particular rough match with a female Pidove he knew, a light had surrounded the young male. When it was done flashing and glowing, out popped a whole new man. He was much taller now, standing at 5'7". His hair had gotten longer, but it was kind of unruly, considering when he was younger, he would never brush it, because it was always spiked up with gel. It would stay that way for a couple of years until he had found out about the new guild opening up. Always hunting for an adventure, Samuel had ran to the building, searching for a job. They informed him that he would need a team of at least two. That would be easy, honestly! He was really nice and friendly, so finding some more friends would be a piece of cake!

Samuel had gone into the town, went to the barber shop and got his hair styled the way it is now. He takes really good care of it, making sure it's washed and groomed the way it should be. He does wear a hat, and it's really old. He had it ever since he was younger, but then it didn't fit him. So when he evolved, he was able to wear it.

{[ More on how him and his comrades met at the end! ]}

Other: Samuel plays with his hair a lot. It often distracts him, however, and that's very easy to do. While he's loud and seems to be rough around the edges, he's a really nice guy, and will go out of his way to help someone. He does have a southern accent, too, and while you can't see it in the picture, he does wear cowboy boots and khaki jeans with blue tassels at the bottom. The hat was also passed down from his great grandfather. The four buttons on the hat hold a secret power that even he doesn't know, yet! {[ First Pokemon game was Emerald. ]}

lanturn_gijinka_by_ksugarfree-d3aemn1.jpg

Name: Akira the Lanturn

Position on the Team: Co-Captain

Bio: Ever since he was a young Chinchou, Akira had always been the quiet, but happy type. He would always love a good joke, and if you really got him going, he would accidentally send out a few electrical shocks through the air. While he's very happy, his hindrance is that he rarely talks. Mostly using body language, Akira communicates through his eyes, and waves of his hands. The lanterns he holds are always lit, and he barely sets them down. The only time he does is when he needs both of his hands, or when he's eating, showering, etc. He ALWAYS brings them on missions. When he evolved, he found out that he could transfer his electrical energy into the lanterns. They, in turn, became his weapons. They shoot out waves of electricity and bolts of lightning.

Akira is slow to anger, and is more passive than one would think. He rarely ever hates anyone, and is actually a lovable guy! Seriously, you could walk all over him and he'd still give you his signature smile.

Other: Akira is very silent for a reason. He is very ashamed of his effeminate voice. It's not very feminine, but enough to the point of him not wanting to open his mouth and speak. That didn't change over time, ether, and still to the age he is now, he has never spoken more than a few minutes.

16533767_p12.png

Name: Allan the Altaria

Position on the Team: Explorer

Bio: Very brash and even louder than Samuel, Allan always scared people off, even when he was a Swablu. He has an amazing voice when he's not yelling, however, and can hum and sing almost anything. Mostly lullabies which can put some people to sleep in need be. He doesn't take kindly to strangers that tick him or his other team mates off. Allan is definitely not afraid to tell you what he thinks, and when he says something he hears it the same time that you do. Basically, he has no filter at all. He's adorned with blue beads that hang loosely from his body. That's where he gets most of his power from, actually. It's also the object that helped him evolve.

{[ HONESTLY, I'M VERY BRAIN DEAD WITH HAVING TO COME UP WITH ALL OF THIS FOR THREE POKEMON. I'LL EDIT AND ADD THE OTHER STUFF FOR THIS LATER. I NEED TO EDIT ALL THREE OF THEIR BIOS STILL---BEAR WITH ME! ]}

{[ This is NOT my best writing bc it's late and I can't think tbh---It will all look a lot prettier, trust me--- ]}​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raven Haruka
Oooookay, the whole multiple teams thing kind of took a weird turn.

I guess we can go with three teams, but we need to keep in mind that not EVERYONE can be the captain/co-captain. The into all plan was to have us all be on one team (Pikachu's), but I guess it makes sense that multiple groups worked together to get the job done

I'll change mine. Hold on.

What do you mean? You'd get rid of your team?

I mean, we can do this, we just need to be careful about HOW we do it.

Not deleting it per say, just changing their positions.

Alright, that works. It's up to you.

I mean you could, it's up to you. We really didn't have to get rid of any of them, it's just that Cybermoon decided to do it.

...woah... *(>.<)*
This just got so much more complex, in a good way!
Multiple teams' collaboration together...sounds more like a friendly rivalry if you ask me.

Yeah I know I'm just as surprised as you, but I think it could be fun.

Just need to know who's a part of one team and who's apart of the other team.

Also, we need distinctive team names to separate the group's. I nominate Pikachu/Ninetails' team as "Team Thunder-Flare"!

Oh yea, it sounds like a lot of fun.
I'm part of Team Thunder-Flare!

Galvantula/Lanturn/Altaria's team name will be 'Team Thundercloud'. Bc most of them are electric and Altaria looks like a cloud---Wow, that's stupid! XDD

Galvantula/Lanturn/Altaria's team name will be 'Team Thundercloud'. Bc most of them are electric and Altaria looks like a cloud---Wow, that's stupid! XDD

Makes sense. I'll come up with a new one since the teams sound similar (Thunder-Flare, Thundercloud)

We are now Team Bolt-Flare!

Actually that name sucks, let's collaborate on one xD

@Prince Ruffles
That doesn't sound stupid at all! I think it fits your team really well, and if you wanted to add on to that Lanturn is a water-electric type, which is basically what a thundercloud is made of in simple terms.

@mr_pibbs
Alright, sounds great!
-nope, never mind XD