Pokémon Mystery Gijinka Dungeon: Heroes of Legend

@Prince Ruffles
That doesn't sound stupid at all! I think it fits your team really well, and if you wanted to add on to that Lanturn is a water-electric type, which is basically what a thundercloud is made of in simple terms.

@mr_pibbs
Alright, sounds great!
-nope, never mind XD

We need a team name because Bolt-Flare sucks xD Help me.

Try to think Electric-meets-Fire.

Lmao, yeye---You're right! Lmao---And Bolt-Flare is cool! Maybe if you WANTED to change it...Electric Burn! Or Power Surge!

Idk what to have my characters be on which team in the beginning.

Power Surge could work.

I'm also considering Flamebolts, given that was the name I used way back when I played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team.

Idk what to have my characters be on which team in the beginning.

We'll see who has the most characters to try and balance it out. I'm thinking maybe 6 people per Team, which boosts our total roster up to 12 people. I think we have 7 currently.

Hmmm....
How about Overheated? You know, since electrical stuff can do that xD.

Eh, maybe.

To the name generators! AWAAAAAAY~

What about Phoenix Storm?

That's pretty good! Team Phoenix Storm, or Team Storm Phoenix?

(I feel like Sparky would want his type first but in this case he would make the exception because that name is awesome, like Flamebolts).

Choices, choices...
As much as I like them both, I think that Storm Phoenix makes the team sound like they are all part of "THE PHOENIX!!" (Sry I'm dying now cuz of that black butler reference, couldn't resist!) Where as when I hear Phoenix Storm, I think of a stormy sky where it's RAINING FLAMING CHICKENS- er I mean, phoenixes...
They both sound cool, or hot I should say, but it depends on what type of image you want to put in other people's minds.

~Sorry just realized I gave you a paragraph with no clear answer xD...I guess Phoenix Storm.

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
WIP ((Just putting it to call my pokemon, that and I don't know what team for them to all be on -w-;))
((PS. Coding is being mean to me.))

Shaymin
[spoili]
Appearance
shaymin2.gif
"She's so cute~"
"O-Oh.. Thank you!"

Name
Teminite the Shaymin

Position on the Team
Exlporer

Bio
She lived in a pretty quiet mountain that she called her home. Every day as a child, she would spend her day relaxing in the flower fields, or she would fly around in the air freely. She never had been interested in exploring, and she doesn't plan on. However, she had been interested in the idea of travelling to other places. For now, she is wandering around different areas, It wasn't long, however, as her home was soon polluted by multiple poison pokemon, forcing her to flee however was unsure on where to go after her home had been taken over. Strangely enough, she has not been able to find another pokemon like herself, which worries her to bits.

She was always the shy and silent one, however, also the one who gave happiness where she went. She always shared flowers with other people, making sure that they would be happy for the rest of the day. She gave money to other pokemon in need, and she always spared information about new dungeon to other teams, giving her the reputation of a mystery traveller who visited from town to town. She really loved what she did, even if it were anonymous.

That was until one day, she found one last Shaymin like her, as she was travelling through a dungeon. She had found that the Shaymin had been attacked by something, and that something was a Drapion. Teminite, terrified, tried her best to get the other Shaymin out, only for them to use Seed Flare. Although the work of that move would usually not be effective, it did most damage to the pokemon. However, that Shaymin did not escape unharmed. Instead, Teminite was faced with a problem. She had found that the Drapion was knocked out, however, the Shaymin had... Died. Apparently, the Drapion was sent to kill all remaining Shaymin, all so that they would be unable to produce air. Teminite soon escaped the dungeon, returning and settling down in a nice town, protected by teams and such.

Other
She has a huge fear of poison types, however, the air around her seems to clear up when she is around. She prefers being a supporter. When around poison types, she'll probably almost faint and it will take her a long time to get comfortable working with them.

[/spoili]
----

Shuppet
[spoili]
Appearance
Shuppet.jpg
"LOOK HOW TINY SHE IS."
"Shut up."

Name
Asterisk the Shuppet

Position on the Team
Explorer

Bio
Asterisk was always a tom-boy, a bully, a rebel. She never followed the rules, and instead, rebelled against them like how her mother taught her. Always up to no good, and making fun of other pokemon by scaring them. Her father always taught her to be like this, and he told her that he will teach her to mega-evolve some day.

Her father was an outlaw, wanted by many guilds and known as a thief and a bully. One day, as she and her father were exploring for treasure, the police came and confronted her and the Banette. Her father quickly pushed her into the wall, telling her to escape as the father battled the police, only to be captured soon after. The Shuppet kept running for a while, soon coming reaching another town. The pokemon welcomed her, however, she started living in the slums.

As a day went by she heard rumours about a Banette that was captured not too long ago, and started growing curious. She asked around, and they said that they were calling explorers to capture the Banette again, however, the police have the Dungeon guarded all around, and so not even ghost types could get out. Wanting to see her father again, she decided to join a team, all for the sake of finding her father, and retrieving a family treasure from him.

The mega stone needed for mega evolution.

Other
She's pretty bratty in general, however, she is a complete softie on the inside. Arrogant, childish, and prideful.

[/spoili]
----

Feebas
[spoili]
Appearance
tumblr_lr6t2rN2YC1qerfvxo1_400.jpg
"And then there is-- HOLY SHIZ WHAT IS THAT?"
"So mean.."

Name
Pandora the Feebas

Position on the Team
Explorer

Bio
Well, she has lived the life that every Feebas has lived, in the dirty sea. Pandora was always living with fellow Feebas, however, she was born slightly weaker than the average Feebas, and so was always made fun of the other Feebas. Her mother was a fairly strong Milotic, who was an explorer. Pandora always looked up to her mother, wanting to join her mother in exploring when she grew up. Otherwise, she lived a fairly peaceful life by herself, as her mother was always out and bringing home food and treasures. Pandora's mother wanted to live in a much more cleaner environment, however, since other water types always made fun of Pandora, they moved to a more isolated area.

One day, Milotic said that she was going out on an adventure on Pandora's birthday. Pandora obediently stayed home, however, Pandora, against her mother, sometimes went out to train herself in the water, trying to become faster and faster. There were pokemon who were actually scared of her due to her ragged appearance, so she never actually had the time to battle them. As she was heading home, there was a group of Huntail that suddenly approached her, trying to get money out of her. Not having any money, they started beating her. A few of them began talking about making her a slave however, some were reluctant about it, claiming how ugly she was. The other few, however, said that they will make her evolve, and then they can sell her for a ton. Pandora, who was terrified, kept staying silent however, was able to slip away without them noticing. She swam into her house, locked the door, and prayed that the Huntail would leave.

The Huntail kept knocking on her doors and windows, as Pandora kept franticly tried to hide. Finally, a group of Lanturn approached her house, and the Huntail were caught by a group of Tentacruel and Tentacool that were led by the Lanturn. Pandora slowly came out, asking what they were doing at her house ,as they usually acted as the police in her area. They told her that her mother had gone missing during an adventure, causing Pandora to undergo shock.

Pandora mulled over the fact that she was alone for a couple of days, soon growing hungry. She didn't have a job, and she wasn't strong. After a while of really insulting herself, she finally decided to join as an explorer and gain some money for herself, while, at the same time, growing stronger along the way. She didn't question where her mother was now, however, she wanted to become stronger, in the case her mother would ever see her again.

A few years after Pandora had left, and unbeknownst to Pandora, her mother came rushing to the old house that she moved out of, finding that Pandora had been long gone.

Other
Pandora's mother is still alive.
Pandora is still pretty timid and shy.
First Mystery Dungeon game I've ever played:
Mystery Dungeon, Blue Rescue Team.

[/spoili]​

Attachments

• a7c09ec54e4710e71f6de92b08ff4392.jpg
    a7c09ec54e4710e71f6de92b08ff4392.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raven Haruka
WIP ((Just putting it to call my pokemon))

Appearance
(Pumpkaboo Gijinka)

Name
Teminite the Pumpkaboo

Position on the Team
Explorer

Bio
(Not much, just about two-three paragraphs worth. Give us a glimpse at your character and who they are).

Other
(Any additional information you might want to share. Maybe they have a specific attitude towards some types of Pokémon or they aren't sure about the quest. Anything, really).

----

Appearance
(Shuppet Gijinka)

Name
Asterisk the Shuppet

Position on the Team
Co-Captain

Bio
(Not much, just about two-three paragraphs worth. Give us a glimpse at your character and who they are).

Other
(Any additional information you might want to share. Maybe they have a specific attitude towards some types of Pokémon or they aren't sure about the quest. Anything, really).

----

Appearance
(Feebas Gijinka)

Name
Pandora the Feebas

(12-45. This does not correspond with your characters level, Pokémon don't have levels in this world. Refer to the introduction to figure out how evolution works here).

Position on the Team
Explorer

Bio

Other

Also just as a question, who's team are you co-captaining for?

As a general statement for this RP, we should decide on who's on what team.

Idk still. I got 2 normal and 1 psychic type.

Alright, well let's make a decision right now:

Okay, so we have the following members leading each team:

Team Storm Phoenix

Captain: Pikachu

Co-Captain: Ninetails.

My Eevee character is going to be a part of this team.

Team Thundercloud

Captain: Galvantula

Co-Captain: (it was either Altaria or Lanturn, I can't remember)

Also @AHeartlessNobody, I know you're lurking :3

Come on out and show us some Latias/Latios love!

XD I know, just trying to thin kof how I want to write it all out haha. Also trying to think of what I want Latias to be on the team haha

XD I know, just trying to thin kof how I want to write it all out haha. Also trying to think of what I want Latias to be on the team haha

*coughcough*TeamStormFlare*coughcough*