Pokémon Mystery Gijinka Dungeon: Heroes of Legend

Post the sheet anywhere here, then pick a team to put him/her on.

[bg=#404040][fieldbox="Lucario, blue, solid"]
Appearance:
View attachment 87555
Name: Axel

Position on the Team: Fighter

[fieldbox="Bio, tan, solid"]When he was a young Riolu he knew the feeling of most emotions from the get go. Mostly getting hurt feeling wise. He was very compassionate as a riolu but when he evolved he just stopped and beat on those who made his life worse as a boy. It was then he started training to become a member of a dungeon team.
He was on his fourth mission finally his first few didn't go so well as he almost beat the client up half to death. As he walked further down the forest he was currently in a large tick mark grew on his forehead. he made a right turn and didn't realize he just walked off the giant hill as he slipped all the way down. Once he was back up he was covered in dirt. He looked over to his left and saw a darkrai girl staring at him. She was currently holding a crown made of vines, flowers, and leaves. "Who are you" he said to her. All she did was flinch and she started running she barely made it two meters before she tripped. "Hahahaha, why don't look where you're going small fry." he laughed until he heard he start to cry. "Oh no c'mon don't cry"
The girl sniffled and rubbed her nose with her sleeve as the male bandaged her ankle. "It's just a sprain" he said standing up. Axel felt bad about laughing, he could tell she was alone and had no family so he then decided. "C'mon get your stuff you're coming with me, call me big bro." Her eyes lit up with joy she finally had someone else to call family. She Packed what she needed and wanted to bring an then she said goodbye to her mothers grave. Axel then carried her out of the forest like a princess.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Others, maroon, solid"]He is the only male capable coming into contact with Alice because he was the one who help her recuperate. He also joins in tea parties. He sees himself as an elderly brother figure for her.[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox][/bg]

What team is he on?

No worries it's cool.

*fangirls at seeing a lucario* MY SECOND FAVE POKEMON!!!!!

[BG=#000000]
[FIELDBOX=", yellow, solid"]
Untitled.png

Nagini the Seviper

Position on the Team:
Explorer of Team Thundercloud

Bio:​
Nagini was said to be lucky to be born in a very artistic family. She was the only daughter of a very famous family in the field of arts, and because of this, her fate was already sealed: she was to become a living art. At a very young age Nagini was taught by the best tutors and learned how to sing, dance and entertain others. She was also taught how to act like a lady, to play classical music, to dance and to converse with others. She was considered at her family's most prized possession, their doll and their perfect daughter. Because of this, she was also taught of self-defense and most of all, how to use poisons.

Nagini became her family's puppet and she didn't complained eventhough her heart lies in exploration and adventure. She continued living in to their expectations and secretly fulfilled her dreams by sneaking out of their house at night to explore the forest nearby and sometimes, practicing self defense in the woods. She only got to be an explorer when she finally decided to leave her family and give them a letter where she poured all of her feelings, hoping that her family will understand her and will be happy for her.

Since then, she became an explorer when she stumbled upon Team Thundercloud.

Other:
Nagini hates Zangoose.
My very first pokemon game was online. Can't remember what website it but I think its delugeRPG
[/fieldbox]​
[/BG]​

Last edited:
I don't really mind what team that Asterisk and Pandora are in, they can be placed in either team. Though, the Shaymin will be terrified of the poison types xDD

So many great Pokémon showing up for this RP. Awesome cast guys! Can't wait to start.

Alright, so you have Axel the Lucario. I'll take a look at the team's and pick, unless you want to make a decision on your own?

Team Storm Pheonix or Team Thundercloud?

Alright, so you have Axel the Lucario. I'll take a look at the team's and pick, unless you want to make a decision on your own?

Also, the updated team lists (as far as I could get from people telling me what teams they were on) has been posted in the 'Cast List' tab.

oops I didn't see the first part I only saw the roll call part whoops, but yeah we decided thunder cloud already.

here, just haven't filled out my characters completely!