Pokémon Mystery Gijinka Dungeon: Heroes of Legend

XD @mr_pibbs totally not biased at all...
My Froakie character can be on Team Storm Phoenix, as an explorer of course. As for leadership, I got no problems with it!

EDIT- uhh actually just realized that there are like seven people on pibbs team xD... so if it's alright can I switch to Team Thundercloud?

Last edited by a moderator:
*Still doesn't know what team to be in so I'll just hush and be good, and change it* ouo;

My characters are Psyche the Espeon, Jared the Glameow, and Reece the Skitty.

Lol, I'm on Pibbs team for sure XD Question, is Healer a role? Like of course she'll be an explorer too, but I just figured people will get hurt on missions and so we need someone who is good with medicines and such, right?

Not really, but then again Maxwell was put into a made-up position. So I can expect Latias could be similar in her 'healer' role.

Okay cool :) Just wanted to ask before hand.

I'll make sure to join a Team owo
If I can.
Well, I don't know what team my characters would join. If I can, may I join any of the existing teams?

That's the idea, we're all joining the existing teams. So just pick one figure out what's up ^^

Latias

Latias
BBiP2eD.jpg

Position on the Team:
Healer/Explorer

[fieldbox="Biography, red, dashed, 7, book antiqua"]
Latias' history is...quite a strange one. She lived with her brother and father, hidden away in a secret Garden resting within the city of Altomare. Only, one day whens he was still just a little girl, two horrible Pokemon, a Kabutops and an Aerodactyl, attacked their beautiful city. Her father ordered them to stay within the garden until it was safe to come out, and then left. After waiting for quite a while, her brother Latios went to check on their father...only to return with what is now known as the 'Soul Dew' in his grasp.

Her brother then told her the story of what happened. Her father, unable to stop the two Pokemon on his own, and Latios still being too young to fight and help, their father flooded the city, and drowned the two evil Pokemon, saving the people that lived their, but in turn, sacrificing himself. It was a grievous day for the two children and from then on, they were on their own.

Needless to say, growing up with an older brother that was always in charge of her was very tiring for Latias. After her father died, her brother was always so protective over her, never wanting her to go out on her own. And even when the two fo them went out together they always had to be invisible. She was never allowed to make friends. Never allowed to really have any fun. The only time she actually enjoyed herself was during the times when her brother didn't have a grip on her life. When she would sneak out and go into the city on her own.

Over time, she learned how to use the abilities granted to her more and more each day. By the time she was fifteen, she had finally been able to successfully mimic the appearances of others. To her, it was the best ability in the word because now she could go out without being invisible. She could socialize and communicate with others under a disguise. Her brother still didn't like it, saying it was still dangerous. He forbid her from going out on her own anyway, despite how safe her going out as someone else seemed. Yet, every now and then she will, just to have a taste of the adventurous life she craves.
[/fieldbox]

Other:
She has a few unique abilities. Some of those include turning invisible, sight sharing, and transforming into the appearance of another being. It is a little difficult for her to transform and it takes her a long time to really be able to transform into a certain Pokemon. She has to really study that Pokemon's appearance and abilities closely. Her favorite transformation is a Glaceon.

Latias_and_Latios.png

Latios

Latios
xdH1E59.jpg

Position on the Team:
He's not a part of any team.

[fieldbox="Biography, #2b60de, dashed, 7, book antiqua"]
Life has been tough for Latios. At first, the young Pokemon lived a good life with his father and younger sister in their secret Garden haven. It was the place the three fo them could be safe and the city it resided in was their home. A beautiful one at that. So peaceful and filled with color and culture. That was, until the Kabutops and Aerodactyl came to the city.

His father told the two of them to stay within the Garden and he did for awhile, hugging his sister while she cried in fear and telling her everything was going to be okay. But, after a while, he just couldn't bare to sit back any longer. The boy, as young as he was and unable to fight, still wanted to go see if his father was alright and help if he could. So, after hiding his sister away further into the Garden, he left, going out into the city. It was chaos out there, with the two Pokemon attacking anything in sight and his father trying to fight them off of the citizens of the city the best he could.

But it wasn't enough.

In the end, Latios watched in horror as his father gave his life to create a massive flood, known now as the Great Flood of Altomare, which saved the city. During the flood, Latios himself saved all of the citizens that happened to be out in the streets during that time from drowning and once the deed was completed, the now orphaned boy left with the Soul Dew in his hands, all that they had now of their father, and returned to his sister, telling her the story of their father's death.

Loosing his father at the young age of ten years old was something that would impact his life forever. If watching his father sacrifice himself wasn't enough to mess him up, having to act as a parent for his little sister was. He loves his sister to death, but they just never seem to agree on anything at all. Growing up he was always having to chase her down and make her listen. The stubborn girl would always run off to do things her way anyway, no matter how much he begged for her to stay safely hidden in their garden home. And she still continues to break his rules to this day, leaving him a nervous wreck and constantly worrying about the safety of the only family he has left.
[/fieldbox]

Other:
He shares the same abilities as his sister does. He has sight sharing and the ability to turn invisible. While he does have the ability to transform into the appearance of another Pokemon, he never has really attempted it and is not very good at it because of the lack of practice in it.
He will often follow his sister in secret by using his ability to turn invisible and watch over her while she goes out without her knowing most of the time.

Yep! Really I just need to organize the groups more (as in, tell me what teams you guys are part of) and then the roster will be updated.

Can I join? I would love to make a volcarona and froslass.

[fieldbox="Darkrai, red, solid"]
Character Sheet:
Appearance:
tumblr_nha3cyorDK1sd0qbxo4_500.jpg

Name: Alice

Position on the Team: Rogue (Team Thunder Cloud)

[fieldbox="Bio, white, solid"]
Alice had lived in the depths of a forest all her life in seclusion with her mother. Her mother was so kind and caring. She could always make the young Darkrai's frown turn upside down. They would usually spend there day picking the black lilies her mother loved so much. The reason the lilies were black to begin with is because she and her mother would unconsciously feed on the dreams of the flowers. This also the reason why her mother had them live in seclusion. Whenever her mother looked weary she always asked if she was all right, but she would just force a smile and say everything is all right as long as you're happy, She didn't know what to think of it at the time since she was young.

For the next several months she and her mother would spend there days outside. Their days would go on from making grass tiaras to playing princess tea party. Her mother would always tell her she was the prettiest of them all. The seasons started to change slowly as there days went on it was soon fall and her mother was getting worse by the day, but she was completely oblivious to it. One day her mother fell ill and slowly day by day she would stop going outside all together. "I'm fine" she'd say "I just need a bit of rest."

Her mother died half a year later, the young Darkrai had turned 12 the day her mother died. She went on into depression each time it was her birthday. It was no longer a day of which was the celebration of her birth. It was now a long sorrowful day that she would spend alone. She was found all by herself in the woods when she was thirteen. She was taken into civilization. There she trained to become a dungeon explorer.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Others, black, solid"]She is quite shy but once she is able to make afriend she is no longer shy near them, she is terrified of males, and she loves sweets. (First pokemon game was the original pokemon red)[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Mismagius, #61355d, solid"]Name:
Misha

Position on the Team:
Explorer

Bio:

Other:
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Gardevior, #2cbf56, solid"]Name:
Gabriel

Position on the Team:
Explorer

Bio:

Other:
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Driftloon, #6b2c9c, solid"]Name:
Darius

Position on the Team:
Explorer

Bio:

Other:

[/fieldbox]
#61355d
#2cbf56
#6b2c9c

W.I.P.​

Last edited:
OMG MY NOTIFICATIONS TOTALLY SCREWED ME OVER ON THIS! T.T

I'll have Absol completed by tonight... Is Sparky's Second in Command still there, because that's what team I intended them to be on.... :/

If I'm correct I think the Ninetails is second in command. Correct me if I'm wrong @mr_pibbs