Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions

@Bomb

The title under your name reminded me of this song xD

Reactions: Bomb
I think I am done with my CS ^^

I'm not sure if I should make a second. >.>

WHY NOT I'll make another. -w-

My next one will be a fairy type....i think.

Name (Optional):
"It's Sun, pleasure to meet you."
Sun

Pokemon:
"Right. I'm clearly a Medicham...."
Meinfoo

Appearance:
Mienfoo.full.1433914.jpg

"Whoever said a girl wasn't capable of strength?"
Female

Nature:
"In a good way! Well...so I am told."
Sassy

Characteristic:
"Is it lunch already? A growing girl such as myself needs to eat!"
Loves to eat

Personality:
Sun is a very intelligent young meinfoo with a passion for martial arts. She is brave and will always be there to defend her friends or those incapable of fighting for themselves. She may come across as cool and aloof, and sometimes sarcastic/sassy, but she does legitimately care for people. She is reliable and patient with others, and very observant. Loyal, hard-working, practical, ethusiastic.

Moves:
- Pound
- Meditate
- Low Kick (egg move)
-
-
-
Other:
Ability - Inner Focus

tumblr_lqy112w1wT1r2ugr3o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Crono
There are so many pokemon I can choose....

Goomy, Noibat, Tyrunt, Dratini, Espeon, Umbreon, Sylveon, Ditto, Duskull, Gastly, Poliwag, Mareep, Whooper, misdreavus, Sneasel, Buneary, Glaceon, Audino, Sewaddle, Cottonee, Petilil, Minccino, Gothita, Solosis, Litwick, Mienfoo, Deino, Fennekin, Froakie, Fletchling, Swirlix,

Last edited:
I want to join ⌒.⌒ I want to make two characters, fletchling and Mienfoo. I'll post the characters tomorrow cause its 3am
ㅠ.ㅠ

I may swap Mienfoo for swablu if allowed ⌒.⌒
Bird Pokemon are awesome -3-

I'm still here by the way. I'll join whatever team will have me.

Name (Optional):

Cass

Pokemon:

Treeko

Appearance:

1106156-treecko04.jpg

Female

Nature (look here for information):

Hasty

Characteristic (look here for information):

Likes to fight.

Personality (basically what your Pokemon does, what your Pokemon likes, etc.)

Cass is a fighter plain and simple. Cass loves to fight and will never turn down a fight even if she doesn't have a chance to win. That being said she is quite nice and usually respectful in fights. Surprisingly she isn't very cocky or arrogant in and out of fights. She just loves to fight. However if someone tries to fight dirty she will beat them senseless in no time at all. Outside of fighting she is quite nice and friendly.

Moves:
-Pound
-Leer
-Absorb
-Bullet Seed (egg move)
-
-
Other: She's a fighter....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Name (Optional):
Kali

Pokémon:
Swablu

Appearance:
swablu_by_aikaritsu.png

Nature:
Timid

Characteristic:
*Alert to sounds
*Likes sweet food

Personality:
Kali is not as timid as one would expect. Her timid nature normally appears in moments when she does not believe that she accomplish something or if a task seems out of her ability. She instantly attempts to retreat in these situations. She understands her limits and while wanting desperately to reach over them, it scares her about how she will do this. Kali is a really soft natured Swablu, kind to everyone she meets, protective of her friends and teammates. Kali likes to give. While swablu's can be known to clean items and objects with their cottony wing, Kali takes this to an extreme. She has an obsession with cleanliness and in result, adores shiny objects like gems or metals. Though people tend not to find this out until they see her around them. Kali will clean anything or anyone instantly using her wings, though in cases of intimidating Pokémon she will show reluctance.

Moves:
-Peck
-Sing
-Disarming voice
-Hyper voice (Egg move)

Other:
*Ability - Cloud Nine is an ability that stops the effects of weather conditions.
*Kali wears two flowers upon her head, around the antenna like appendages on her head. One is a dark red rose and the other appears like a daisy of some sort but in a deep purple.

Last edited:
  • Love

Name (Optional):
Nova

Pokemon:
Fletchling

Appearance:
fletchling_by_sylvaur-d64x58n.png

Nature:
Impish

Characteristic:
*Capable of taking hits
*Likes sour foods.

Personality:
Nova is a prankster, enjoying moments of mischief and chaos. In fact, Nova finds it hilarious when her pranks and joke make people distraught or confused. Though she does not mean no harm in her actions. Nova likes to fight and take on dungeons, the mystery entices her. Nova enjoys danger and adventure. In some moments, Nova can seem quite selfish but it is not so, Nova just rarely thinks to carefully before she acts except when planning intentionally. She loves to fly about and soar, enjoying the freedom the skies give her.

Moves:
-Tackle
-Peck
-Quick Attack
-Ember

Other:
*Nova's ability is Big pecks (when evolves becomes Flame body) which stops her defence from being lowered.

Last edited:
  • Love
Kali and Nova are done ^.^

Name: "It's Atlas, nice to meet you."

Atlas

Pokemon: "... If you couldn't tell, Mudkip."

Mudkip

Appearance:"Oh, Arceus, I'm terrible at taking pictures. Will these do?"

image.jpg image.jpg

female

Nature: "Look out for traps!" Careful

Characteristic : somewhat stubborn, strong willed

Personality: Overall a calm individual. Atlas is very friendly even upon first meeting. She's a bit matriarchal at times. Likes to ensure the safety of her friend's. A bit stubborn, and usually serves as a sort of voice of reason. She isn't gullible and will often question things that others try to convince her of.

Moves:
-Avalanche (egg move)
-Tackle
-Growl
-
-
-
Other:

• Love