Atlas

Pokemon: "... If you couldn't tell, Mudkip."

Mudkip

Appearance:"Oh, Arceus, I'm terrible at taking pictures. Will these do?"

View attachment 90168 View attachment 90169

female

Nature: "Look out for traps!" Careful

Characteristic : somewhat stubborn, strong willed

Personality: Overall a calm individual. Atlas is very friendly even upon first meeting. She's a bit matriarchal at times. Likes to ensure the safety of her friend's. A bit stubborn, and usually serves as a sort of voice of reason. She isn't gullible and will often question things that others try to convince her of.

Moves:
-Avalanche (egg move)
-Tackle
-Growl
-
-
-
Other:
so i herd u liek mudkipz

Reactions: Esmeray
U herd riight! OR

OMFG!!!!111 I LOEV MUDKIP!!!!11

Take your pick.

@Bomb

Are you going to make a team list in the cast tab too???

finished my second cs

I still think you should list all the teams and who is in which team, other wise this is going to get confusing really quickly. Unless this is one big guild and the teams switch out depending on the missions?

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
So we are making our own teams?
I still think you should list all the teams and who is in which team, other wise this is going to get confusing really quickly. Unless this is one big guild and the teams switch out depending on the missions?
Pretty much. Just pretty much letting people get together with everyone else this way.

Reactions: Esmeray
Oh, Is that the case then? Well any one need teammates? I have a ralts and a mudkip. I'd prefer to have them on different teams but if not then it's fine.

Or can I have them make their own team? If so, then that's what I'll do for Aegis. And Atlas (I just noticed they both have a's) can join someone else's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Is that the case then? Well any one need teammates? I have a ralts and a mudkip. I'd prefer to have them on different teams but if not then it's fine.

Or can I have them make their own team? If so, then that's what I'll do for Aegis. And Atlas (I just noticed they both have a's) can join someone else's.
It's really up to you. XD

[fieldbox=Recruiting! , #cccc99]
Come one, come all!

The lovely Aegis has started a team of his very own! Let's go to the man himself

So what's the name of this new team?
"Euhm, it's Bravi. Though I hope no one else has that name..."

Yes, yes. How did you come up with that name?

"Oh, well I want my team to feel proud of themselves. Now every time our name is called it'll be like we're getting praised. It's terribly unimaginative isn't it?"

Moving on!

"...."

Who can join?

"A-anypoké can join...I don't have any specific paramet-"

Well and good!

"............"

Ok! Next questi-!

What's this? The announcer seems unable to move!

"Yes.. Hello to everypoké watching this... I-I'd be honored if you considered joining team Bravi. Have good rest of your morning/afternoon/evening, wherever you all are!"

On a side note the lovely Atlas is looking for a team to call her very own!

[/fieldbox]

Meh...what can I say except that I was extremely bored and thought this would be a fun way to pass time/ declare his team. Do not worry I won't bog down the OOC anymore ;__;

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Just looking through some of these CS's made me realize just how shitty mine are in comparison XD....

Anyways Cass is open for any team that wants a restless fighter....

Grimm on the other hand I believe is planned to partner with Paladin's character but they'll need two others to make a full team XD...

Nova may be paired with shuppet for a team...

Though Kali can complete any teams that need another Pokemon ^^

Anyways Cass is open for any team that wants a restless fighter.... Grimm on the other hand I believe is planned to partner with Paladin's character but they'll need two others to make a full team XD...

*Pushes atlas forward* here you go if you don't mind! ^^

Also, restless? No Problem! Bravi would love to have Cass!

Nova may be paired with shuppet for a team...

Though Kali can complete any teams that need another Pokemon ^^

Maybe Kali would like to be on Bravi? *hopeful eyes*

As long as they don't mind a slight timid partner then sure :D

As long as they don't mind a slight timid partner then sure :D

Well.. Considering the timidity of the leader then... I don't think he'll mind. We might need someone with a brash or stoic personality to even us out ^^

*Pushes atlas forward* here you go if you don't mind! ^^

Also, restless? No Problem! Bravi would love to have Cass!

Maybe Kali would like to be on Bravi? *hopeful eyes*
I don't mind at all... It'll add versatility to the team that's for sure (With Fire, Dark, and Water types)...

Well aside from Cass's tendency to get into fights i'm sure she'll make a great partner for team Bravi.​

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
I don't mind at all... It'll add versatility to the team that's for sure (With Fire, Dark, and Water types)...

Well aside from Cass's tendency to get into fights i'm sure she'll make a great partner for team Bravi.​

Cool.
Bravi's not doing so bad, We still need a fourth though.

Sans would probably let Snip join Bravi. He would have to talk to Aegis first.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sans would probably let Snip join Bravi. He would have to talk to Aegis first.
But of course! We have no problem consulting with any kind of gaurdians! ^_^