Yeah, the Link Cable.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name (Optional): Jax

Pokemon: Electrike

Appearance: A Shiny Electrike

Nature: Relaxed "Life is just more enjoyable when you're chill."

Characteristic: Nods off a lot "I get bored a lot, it happens."

Personality (basically what your Pokemon does, what your Pokemon likes, etc.) Chill and collected, Jax finds himself at peace with himself. Sometimes his relaxing personality can make him late for his training at the Dojo, which he does in order to relieve stress and anger in order to stay relaxed.

Moves:
- Tackle
- Rest
- Thunder Fang
- Crunch
- Fire Fang
- Swift

Other: Oops.

• Love
SIGN-UPS

Name : Aegis

Pokemon: Ralts

Appearance:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nature : timid

Characteristic : scatters things often, alert to sounds, highly curious

Personality- Nervous, jittery, and solitary kind of Pokemon. Fairly emotionally sensitive (easily scared or upset) but can be calmed down by those he trusts.

Moves:
- Confuse Ray
- Misty Terrian
-Disable
-
-
-
Other:

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give him a full set of moves since he's just starting out.

SIGN-UPS

Name : Aegis

Pokemon: Ralts

Appearance:
View attachment 89907
View attachment 89908

Nature : timid

Characteristic : scatters things often, alert to sounds, highly curious

Personality- Nervous, jittery, and solitary kind of Pokemon. Fairly emotionally sensitive (easily scared or upset) but can be calmed down by those he trusts.

Moves:
- Confuse Ray
- Misty Terrian
-Disable
-
-
-
Other:

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give him a full set of moves since he's just starting out.
Moves are entirely your choice.

Also, accepted :3

Name (Optional):
Eos

Pokemon:
Amaura

Appearance:
250px-698Amaura.png

Nature :
Quiet

Characteristic :
Often lost in thought

Personality:
Eos is a kindhearted, but at times brutally honest pokemon and therefor can sometimes be considered by some as insensitive. Although he likes the company of others he can often be lost in his own mind thinking about god knows what.

(currently working on it)

Moves:
- Growl
- Powder Snow
- Thunder Wave
- Haze
-
-
Other:
B3FFamlCUAE7j4_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Name (Optional):
"BOO! Hahaha, did i scare you? Huh? No? Well I'm knit, what's your name?"
Knit

Pokemon:
"A shuppet, not to be confused as some weird castform mutation."
Shuppet

Appearance:
shuppet_by_mintstrawberry_sweet-d3e6hvi.png

Female

Nature:
"If you are cold and lonely at night all you have to do is ask."
Naughty

Characteristic:
"I don't know what you are talking about. It's not my fault they can't take a joke."
Somewhat stubborn

Personality:
"H-haha...ha...we really don't have to talk about that right? Come on lets have some fun!"
Despite being recently "born", Knit has a very playful with her words. The gravity of how playful ranges from childish to suggestive/flirty to dark to just plain mean. It is important to note that none of her jokes hold some sort of meaning to them, she just thinks that it's fun. She can often be oblivious to other people's feelings in this regard until it is made apparent that she has gone to far. At first she will deny the notion of having upsetting anyone, as she believes it is clear she is merely joking. Further persistence over an issue might make her realize her mistake, and while it might be difficult for her she will apologize in some sort of way. Those that are close to her, and her real friends, have come to realize that Knit uses humor to hide her own feelings out of fear of being hurt. Laughter is the best medicine after all!

Moves:
- Knock Off
- Screech
- Shadow Sneak (egg move)
-
-
-
Other:
Ability - Insomnia

banette_by_glyon-d80mtev.png

mega_banette_by_15sapphire-d6rlgj3.png

Last edited:
I cant decide what pokemon to do ;-;

OMG THE MALE TO FEMALE RATIO

16:4

Talk about a sausage fest! Daaaaaaamn :P

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
We can have two characters correct.....If so then I could make a female character of my own to add to the mix. I had been debating it forawhile but given that ratio I think I may want to do so XD

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
every team shall have 4 males one female

jk
There better be some good guy on guy pokemon action or I will be VERY disappointed.

Luls

Kidding~

We can have two characters correct.....If so then I could make a female character of my own to add to the mix. I had been debating it forawhile but given that ratio I think I may want to do so XD
Yeah join the female pokemon rights activists! :D

Yea you can have 2 Pokemon