Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions

This of course raises the question of what will Sans do, since he's not one for 'galavanting about for his own pleasure'. He might just stay helping in the guild or offer to help a team of younger Pokemon.

When is the IC going to be up??

Nice entrance ^^ except that Aegis is t in the Cafe so.. He's outside sitting with a Treecko. Oh and he has a sign that saiya team Bravi on it

@Crono

Hey, I have stuff coming up for school next week so I probably wont be active. Will try to post when I can.

I'll have chapter 1 come sometimes tomorrow or sunday

653Fennekin_Dream_2.png

Name: Zoega

Pokemon: Fennekin

Nature: Jolly

Characteristic: Likes to relax

Personality: Zoega is an adventurous pokémon that almost never says no to exploring new places, while at the same time never missing the chance to relax between and during her adventures. She generally tries to avoid battles but if someone attacks her or someone else she does not hesitate to fight the attacker.

Moves:
-Scratch
-Ember
-Heat Wave
-Hypnosis

Other:
Twigs are delicious.

653Fennekin_Dream_2.png

Name: Zoega

Pokemon: Fennekin

Nature: Jolly

Characteristic: Likes to relax

Personality: Zoega is an adventurous pokémon that almost never says no to exploring new places, while at the same time never missing the chance to relax between and during her adventures. She generally tries to avoid battles but if someone attacks her or someone else she does not hesitate to fight the attacker.

Moves:
-Scratch
-Ember
-Heat Wave
-Hypnosis

Other:
Twigs are delicious.
Hoo boy, accepted.

Feel free to post now.​

i'm thinking about joining with an elderly Abomasnow, is that OK?

Alright just checking I can go with a snover, I thought an elder Abomasnow would be a good addition to plot, but whatever you say I can make do with a Snover

Name (Optional): Snow

Pokemon: Snover

Appearance:
459Snover_Pokemon_Mystery_Dungeon_Explorers_of_Sky.png

Nature: Relaxed

Characteristic: Good Endurance

Personality: Snow is a calm and relaxed kind of Pokemon, but is not the one to let dastardly deeds run amok. He likes to be able to help out his friends to make sure they are safe and much more. Being able to protect his friends is one of his utmost duties, but not without a sense of reasoning either. His intelligence is pretty great as well, as he has great common sense and can solve problems quite well also. One thing to be able to distract him with is sour kinds of berries, as he loves sour berries. If you give him one he will love you forever, unless if there is something sinister behind it. If given a sour flavored berry, he might even do a favor for you, the more berries he gets, the more he might do for you as well. You could say he is just a sucker for sour berries. But there is much more he can do, not just for sour berries, but for the right thing as well.

Moves:
Icy Wind
Razor Leaf
Skull Bash
Leech Seed
Avalanche
Growth

Other: He is blind in the left eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name (Optional): Snow

Pokemon: Snover

Appearance:

Nature: Relaxed

Characteristic: Good Endurance

Personality: Snow is a calm and relaxed kind of Pokemon, but is not the one to let dastardly deeds run amok. He likes to be able to help out his friends to make sure they are safe and much more. Being able to protect his friends is one of his utmost duties, but not without a sense of reasoning either. His intelligence is pretty great as well, as he has great common sense and can solve problems quite well also. One thing to be able to distract him with is sour kinds of berries, as he loves sour berries. If you give him one he will love you forever, unless if there is something sinister behind it. If given a sour flavored berry, he might even do a favor for you, the more berries he gets, the more he might do for you as well. You could say he is just a sucker for sour berries. But there is much more he can do, not just for sour berries, but for the right thing as well.

Moves:
Icy Wind
Powder Snow
Grass Whistle
Ingrain
Frost Breath
Protect

Other: He is blind in the left eye.
For moves: -Select moves learnable at level 5 or lower, and/or egg moves.

I normally don't like to enforce things, but some moves you chose just break that limit.

Notably, they are Grass Whistle (13), Ingrain (31), Frost Breath (TM), and Protect (TM). (Icy Wind is ok since I'm almost transitioning to Chapter 2 sometimes this week)

If you can, and for fairness, I would suggest replacing the moves mentioned. If you're out of moves to pick, you can choose egg moves to fill up the spots. You can replace each move as each chapter passes (Leveling up).