Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions

Could Growlithe have a move learned at Level 6 (Ember) because otherwise he only has two moves.

I don't know. Just a question.
Could Growlithe have a move learned at Level 6 (Ember) because otherwise he only has two moves.

I don't know. Just a question.

Egg moves are how we got to six moves. None of these pokemon actually start with six moves. XD

You can find a table of moves learned from breeding on his Bulbapedia page.

Egg moves are how we got to six moves. None of these pokemon actually start with six moves. XD

You can find a table of moves learned from breeding on his Bulbapedia page.

Oh, that makes a bit more sense.

I thought it was moves learned from Levelling up.

Well, on to finish Growlithe!

Reactions: BarrenThin
Here's my God awful CS:

Name (Optional):
Romulus

Pokemon: Growlithe

Appearance:

390e8ab123b089c3d17cb4f8c2321650-d52ud04.png

250px-058Growlithe.png

Nature (look here for information):

Brave

Characteristic (look here for information):

Highly curious

Personality (basically what your Pokemon does, what your Pokemon likes, etc.)

Romulus is a curious individual. He gets interested in things, and wants to investigate them more. This also goes with his nature. If there's a dark cave, he'll want to find out what's inside. He's helpful as well. If someone is in need, he will go out of his way to assist them. Romulus is fairly outgoing, and is always ready to meet someone new.

Moves:
- Crunch
- Flare Blitz
- Fire Spin
- Roar
- Howl
- Bite

Other:

I probably have a bad combination or something, but whatever. I can always fix it if I do.

Here's my God awful CS:

Name (Optional):
Romulus

Pokemon: Growlithe

Appearance:

390e8ab123b089c3d17cb4f8c2321650-d52ud04.png

250px-058Growlithe.png

Brave

Highly curious

Personality (basically what your Pokemon does, what your Pokemon likes, etc.)

Romulus is a curious individual. He gets interested in things, and wants to investigate them more. This also goes with his nature. If there's a dark cave, he'll want to find out what's inside. He's helpful as well. If someone is in need, he will go out of his way to assist them. Romulus is fairly outgoing, and is always ready to meet someone new.

Moves:
- Crunch
- Flare Blitz
- Fire Spin
- Roar
- Howl
- Bite

Other:

I probably have a bad combination or something, but whatever. I can always fix it if I do.
You're good to go. I'll add you to the cast list later mainly because editing on a phone is hard

Welp, these two are looking for a team. Although Snip might just make her own and call it Team Awsomer.

Well Grimm's still teamless if you want an Absol to pair with your two Crono. Though be warned that he is another 'calm and careful' type so he and Snips might not agree on how to handle battles XD.

Well Grimm's still teamless if you want an Absol to pair with your two Crono. Though be warned that he is another 'calm and careful' type so he and Snips might not agree on how to handle battles XD.
Can I team with you? I still need a team.

Anyone can join with Cait as long as there is room for Krys to join in as well.

Pokemon:
Chimchar

Appearance:
390Chimchar_DP_anime_2.png

Jolly

Strong Willed

Personality
Chimchar is a happy pokemon, has been for her entire life. Trouble tends to find her though weather it's her tripping over her own feet or running into some troubled Pokemon. She is also loyal to her friends, though she doesn't keep them long since staying in one place to long makes her antsy. She loves to travel and will go anywhere for some excitement.

Moves:
-Scratch
-Leer
-Ember
-Fury Swipes
-Blaze Kick (egg move)
-Focus Punch

On the subject of Evolution:

What if it is through a stone, like Growlite and Arcanine, or Eevee to Jolteon?

What do we do then?

On the subject of Evolution:

What if it is through a stone, like Growlite and Arcanine, or Eevee to Jolteon?

What do we do then?
I updated that part yesterday. You can choose to use it anytime.

As for trades, I'm pretty sure there is an item that allows trade-evolve pokemon to evolve.​

• Useful
Reactions: Minerva