Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Eos had been looking at the group containing a Carbink,Espurr and a few others for a while, just silently sitting in the background like the worst of all creepers. However when the Espurr started making really bad puns he could not stay silent and he burst out laughing. "Oh man.... that one is funny"

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician

@EVERYONE

250px-Zoey_Glameow.png

"Hello everyone, preparations are almost complete. You should all head back to the front of the guild now." Glameow said, after finding everyone one by one.​

tumblr_mu6osrbfXe1qk4ng3o1_500.gif

"Wait! So you're saying I was fat before hand!?", Thunk couldn't get any more mean at the moment. "First my ankle and now you're insulting my weight! You lack honour my friend!".
"W-Wait a minute, that's not what I meant!" Thunk shouts, exasperated "Y-You're not fat, and I'm sure you weren't fat before, you don't even weigh very much, b-but that doesn't mean you're weak!"
"A-And I'm sorry about your ankle too, I didn't mean to hurt you like that!"

"W-We should get moving" he says, slowly placing Ratch down, now his leg was healed, before beginning to walk over toward the Glameow

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @SugaarCereal

"Oh, well then, I guess you came here to leave behind some darkness, huh?" Espurr punned with a giggle before waving off Grimm's concerns, "It's okay, I'm only doing them now because we have some time to kill until the guild opens."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin
"...A lot of darkness...." Grimm just left it at that glancing down a moment before looking over at his new teamates.
"Yeah, we'll be a great team... and we'll get lots of friends..."

Such a shame that Kyrs didn't seem to catch onto any of those puns, but at least she got the main idea.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician
"...Good goals..."
Snip was planning on using Double Hit beforehand, so when Cass sidestepped at the last molment she was swinging at air with her first punch. Seeing that the Treeko was about to use Slam on her, she aimed her second punch at Cass to counter her. This would probbily fail to fully stop the attack but (hopefully) it would let Snip land a blow while also weakening her opponent's attack.

Sans nodded with approval at Aegis's reply. That was what he wanted to hear. The warm, friendly tone returned immediatly. "I'm very happy you understand. Thank you for asking, I will watch for a bit." He then started for the Dojo, waiting of course for Aegis to take the lead.
@SugaarCereal @Crimson Spartan
Well Cass was happy to have dodged the first hit but she had no way of dodging this second one. As they would clash Cass would be sent back only hoping that she managed to do some damage as well. "...Nice and powerful...This is gonna be fun..." Cass would speak with a grin on her face seeming to have only become more excited from their first clash. However something else catches her attention.
@EVERYONE

250px-Zoey_Glameow.png

"Hello everyone, preparations are almost complete. You should all head back to the front of the guild now." Glameow said, after finding everyone one by one.​
Well preparations were complete but Cass was in the middle of an awesome fight. She just glanced over at Snip after having been thrown off her game a little by this new development.

@SugaarCereal @Crono
"Yay! Come on, guys, let's go see our new home~!" Cait cheered as he set down his cup and hopped off the seat before walking out of the cafe.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Bomb
Grimm just silently thought over things for a moment before also stepping down off of the seat he was in. He chose to merely follow the others at this point.

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Bomb

@EVERYONE

250px-Zoey_Glameow.png

After having spent most of the day relaxing and sleeping Zoega finally woke up when she heard the announcment from Glameow. Thinking it had been a long day she slowly started striding to the front of the guild where everyone else were starting to gather while at the same time taking note of the pokémon around her making their way to the guild.

Chapter 1 ~ The Start of a New Adventure ~

With everyone gathered in front of the guild, and afternoon approaching, Glameow went to the front of the group.

Glameow.gif

"So, without further ado, I like to introduce you to our Guild Master… Elsa!"

250px-655Delphox.png

A Delphox suddenly hopped out of the guild and started to show off some moves.

"Hey yo what's up my homies and homegurls. Sorry for the wait. Da name is Elsa and welcome to our crib. We got everything ya need, from the A to da Z. So come on in, y'all are welcome to Guild Friendship!"

With that said Elsa begun to pass around the Explorer Badges and Treasure bags required. Once that was done, she went back to the front of the group.

"So umm... yea. Welcome! Y'all can enjoy the delicious food in da dining hall or take a break up in ya new rooms. Or if ya want hang around, go ahead! I got 99 problems but that ain't one!"

Where shall you go now?

1st Floor – Request Board - tag @The Tactician

1st Floor – Dining Hall - tag @Bomb or @Cromartie Sarkissian

2nd Floor - Rooms - tag @Bomb or @Cromartie Sarkissian

You can also hang around whoever you want.

CAST LIST

With everyone gathered in front of the guild, and afternoon approaching, Glameow went to the front of the group.

Glameow.gif

250px-655Delphox.png

"Hey yo what's up my homies and homegurls. Sorry for the wait. Da name is Elsa and welcome to our crib. We got everything ya need, from the A to da Z. So come on in, y'all are welcome to Guild Friendship!"

With that said Elsa begun to pass around the Explorer Badges and Treasure bags required. Once that was done, she went back to the front of the group.

"So umm... yea. Welcome! Y'all can enjoy the delicious food in da dining hall or take a break up in ya new rooms. Or if ya want hang around, go ahead! I got 99 problems but that ain't one!"

Where shall you go now?

CAST LIST
"Thank you, Guild Master!" Espurr cheered while holding his new badge up in awe. He had done it, he was finally a member of an exploration and rescue team! He could actually help people now, and not be left powerless... "Come on, guys, let's go get our first mission!"

Putting his badge away in his Treasure Bag, the psychic cat led the way to the Request Board for the rest of his team to follow. Maybe someone should come along?

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin

"...A lot of darkness...." Grimm just left it at that glancing down a moment before looking over at his new teamates.

"...Good goals..."

Well Cass was happy to have dodged the first hit but she had no way of dodging this second one. As they would clash Cass would be sent back only hoping that she managed to do some damage as well. "...Nice and powerful...This is gonna be fun..." Cass would speak with a grin on her face seeming to have only become more excited from their first clash. However something else catches her attention.

Well preparations were complete but Cass was in the middle of an awesome fight. She just glanced over at Snip after having been thrown off her game a little by this new development.

@SugaarCereal @Crono
@EVERYONE

250px-Zoey_Glameow.png

Glameow.gif

250px-655Delphox.png

Where shall you go now?

CAST LIST
"O-oh, I'll be back guys." Aegis left the dojo temporarily to hear elsa's speech. He received the team's treasure bag, and their badges. Since they only had three teammates there was an extra badge. He went back to the dojo, carrying all the teams items in the bag that was slung around him. "I'm back." He said faintly and returned to where he was sitting previously.
@Crono @Crimson Spartan

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
tumblr_mu6osrbfXe1qk4ng3o1_500.gif

"Wait! So you're saying I was fat before hand!?", Thunk couldn't get any more mean at the moment. "First my ankle and now you're insulting my weight! You lack honour my friend!".

Ratch nodded when Audino offered to heal the ankle as he sat still. Once it was healed he instantly jumped up and cheered "Huzzah! The mighty and THIN Ratch is back and ready for action! To the Dojooooooo!" as he suddenly ran off at full speed... In the opposite direction of the dojo having no clue where it actually was.

@SugaarCereal @Bomb @DapperDogman

"W-Wait a minute, that's not what I meant!" Thunk shouts, exasperated "Y-You're not fat, and I'm sure you weren't fat before, you don't even weigh very much, b-but that doesn't mean you're weak!"
"A-And I'm sorry about your ankle too, I didn't mean to hurt you like that!"

"W-We should get moving" he says, slowly placing Ratch down, now his leg was healed, before beginning to walk over toward the Glameow

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @SugaarCereal

Glameow.gif

250px-655Delphox.png

Where shall you go now?

CAST LIST

Atlas smiled at her newly gotten badge. There was still a problem though, they still had too many members. "Uh, so which pair of you is joining team hero?" She asked confusedly, tilting her head. "What would the lot of you like to do anyway? We can go to our rooms, the dining hall, or... The request board."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Kali

Kali had watched the delphox quite curiously. She had met so few pokemon that the personality of the other shocked Kali, leaving her quite stunned. However, by the end of the speech, the swablu had simply tilted her head, though it seemed more likely that she was leaning her whole body to the left. A small coo passed her beak as large eyes blinked. Kali eventually huffed. During the free time, she had yet to speak to anyone or find a partner, or a team. With a small shake of her head, Kali spread her cotton wings and took into the air to a slight hover. She wanted to go explore the town some more.

She had decided to go look around some of the shops first, though she did not make herself visible enough to anyone to be called out to. Her timid nature left her avoiding the contact. Soon enough, Kali's talons settled upon the stone ground of the center of town. She had seen what they had to sell, the only places left were the dojo and the cafe. Kali simply peered around the town till she discovered where the dojo was. She knew she had to get stronger, braver mostly, so that would be a good start.

Kali tumbled into the entrance, her steps like small skips naturally before she peered around and noticed some more pokemon present. "O-oh!" Kali cooed, eyes widening as her cotton wings seemed to puff up slightly, as if to hide her in some way. "Am I disrupting you all?"

@SugaarCereal @Crono @Crimson Spartan

Nova

Nova listened into the guild master carefully, though her mind strayed to small but complex tricks she honestly wanted to play on him. Nova was holding herself back from even finishing those ideas though because he was still the guild master. If she could pout, Nova would of honestly been doing so right then. Once it was over, Nova just looked around. She had been distracted before and she had yet to pair up with anyone. Not that she was to concerned with that at the moment as her stomach rumbled.

Grumbling, murmuring a few quite words, Nova took to the air and headed towards the dinning hall on the first floor. When she got in, the fletchling had a glint to her eye. She wanted to find the berries she loved most, the sour ones were best. There was a small chuckle from the robin pokemon as she peeked inside, looking around.

"Anyone here?"

@Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian

"Thank you, Guild Master!" Espurr cheered while holding his new badge up in awe. He had done it, he was finally a member of an exploration and rescue team! He could actually help people now, and not be left powerless... "Come on, guys, let's go get our first mission!"

Putting his badge away in his Treasure Bag, the psychic cat led the way to the Request Board for the rest of his team to follow. Maybe someone should come along?

"H-Hey... wait for me..." Kyrs saw that one of her teammates was headed for the Request Board, ushering herself to follow Cait.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Request Board​

Snip rubbed her arm after clashing with Cass, the smirk on her face grew even more. "You got some bite to ya lizard, I'm not gonna lie." She then saw Glameow announce that they should all head to the guild, looking back at Cass, then at Aegis who said that she would return. "My turn." Her claw that had missed turned metallic and shiny, and Cass had plenty of time to veiw it as the Zangoose came charging forward with a upward swinging Metal Claw in mind.

Sans followed Aegis to the Guild and appeared very attentive when Elsa came out and very confused when she, as they say, busted some moves. When the Ralts began heading back Sans simply said, "I will see you later, I would like to make sure everything is in order with the guild." As soon as the younger Pokemon was out of sight the Evee made a beeline for the dining hall.
@SugaarCereal @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Cromartie Sarkissian

Kali

Kali had watched the delphox quite curiously. She had met so few pokemon that the personality of the other shocked Kali, leaving her quite stunned. However, by the end of the speech, the swablu had simply tilted her head, though it seemed more likely that she was leaning her whole body to the left. A small coo passed her beak as large eyes blinked. Kali eventually huffed. During the free time, she had yet to speak to anyone or find a partner, or a team. With a small shake of her head, Kali spread her cotton wings and took into the air to a slight hover. She wanted to go explore the town some more.

She had decided to go look around some of the shops first, though she did not make herself visible enough to anyone to be called out to. Her timid nature left her avoiding the contact. Soon enough, Kali's talons settled upon the stone ground of the center of town. She had seen what they had to sell, the only places left were the dojo and the cafe. Kali simply peered around the town till she discovered where the dojo was. She knew she had to get stronger, braver mostly, so that would be a good start.

Kali tumbled into the entrance, her steps like small skips naturally before she peered around and noticed some more pokemon present. "O-oh!" Kali cooed, eyes widening as her cotton wings seemed to puff up slightly, as if to hide her in some way. "Am I disrupting you all?"

@SugaarCereal @Crono @Crimson Spartan
Snip rubbed her arm after clashing with Cass, the smirk on her face grew even more. "You got some bite to ya lizard, I'm not gonna lie." She then saw Glameow announce that they should all head to the guild, looking back at Cass, then at Aegis who said that she would return. "My turn." Her claw that had missed turned metallic and shiny, and Cass had plenty of time to veiw it as the Zangoose came charging forward with a upward swinging Metal Claw in mind.

Sans followed Aegis to the Guild and appeared very attentive when Elsa came out and very confused when she, as they say, busted some moves. When the Ralts began heading back Sans simply said, "I will see you later, I would like to make sure everything is in order with the guild." As soon as the younger Pokemon was out of sight the Evee made a beeline for the dining hall.

Aegis looked up at the incoming Pokemon. He stood back up and motioned her inside. "N-no. Please come in. Snip and Cass are having a little battle right now..."

@Crono @Crimson Spartan @Aka~Kitsune

Kali

Kali looked at the Ralts for a moment before she looked to the two battling pokemon. She headed over to Aegis' side as she watched the two battle. She was confused to why they were battling but she just let it go. There was probably a great reason to why they were. However, Kali was honestly intrigued by the two. Both seemed strong, something which she did not see herself being. A soft hum caused her to look over to the other before she spoke with a quiet tone. "Thank you..." Kali was quiet for a moment before she remembered her manners. "O-oh! I'm Kali by the way. Nice to meet you..."

@SugaarCereal

"So eager.... That is good...." Grimm would speak as he followed Cait and the others to the request boards.

@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Cass merely waited as Snip got closer and closer. Soon enough with Snip was upon Cass she suddenly jumped back. Now somw of the Metal Claw did connect given Cass wincing but she soon decided to try and return the favor. She spat out big seeds at an almost rapid fire pace clearly using Bullet Seed at this point.

@SugaarCereal @Crono

"So eager.... That is good...." Grimm would speak as he followed Cait and the others to the request boards.

@The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Cass merely waited as Snip got closer and closer. Soon enough with Snip was upon Cass she suddenly jumped back. Now somw of the Metal Claw did connect given Cass wincing but she soon decided to try and return the favor. She spat out big seeds at an almost rapid fire pace clearly using Bullet Seed at this point.

@SugaarCereal @Crono
"H-Hey... wait for me..." Kyrs saw that one of her teammates was headed for the Request Board, ushering herself to follow Cait.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Request Board​
As Team Friends walked into the Request Board room, a familiar Pokemon to one of the members would be found right next to the Request Board. Grimm would recognize Maggy, the young Magby who had been playing with its friend Elly in the Town Square. Instead of his earlier excited joy, the little Fire-type appeared distress for some reason now, shifting from foot to foot as he held a piece of paper in its hand. Had Maggy come to put up a request for some reason?

Would you like to speak Maggy?

As Team Friends walked into the Request Board room, a familiar Pokemon to one of the members would be found right next to the Request Board. Grimm would recognize Maggy, the young Magby who had been playing with its friend Elly in the Town Square. Instead of his earlier excited joy, the little Fire-type appeared distress for some reason now, shifting from foot to foot as he held a piece of paper in its hand. Had Maggy come to put up a request for some reason?

Would you like to speak Maggy?

"Um... what's wrong?" Kyrs spoke up with a shy tone as she approached Maggy.

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin