Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy received his charmander from the professor and he smiled "Thank you so much professor I am so excited to get charmander!" Jimmy was about to let charmander out of his poke ball when all of a sudden there was a big commotion going on. A vibrava was causing havoc in the room as it was flying around the room. Then a piplup came in after it. Then their trainers came in after them. Jimmy laughed at the comedy that was happening in the room in front of him. He decided that to was time to head towards the beach though. He knew thats where they were all supposed to go. He also knew that he had partners but didn't know where they were right now.

Jimmy headed outside the lab and took out his poke ball, he threw it up in the air and released his charmander into the world. Jimmy smiled down at charmer who carefully looked around at the outside world. " Hey charmander I'm Jimmy you and I are going to be great friends and partners!" Jimmy smiled and extended his hand out to charmander. Charmander looked at him for a second and then ran towards him saying "CHAR" Jimmy patted charmanders head and rubbed his neck a little bit. "Come on charmander lets go to the beach we've got a job to do!" The two headed towards the beach and Jimmy stood at the edge as he saw other kids from the school as they tried to deal with the pyukumuku and the Chinchou that he didn't know there were going to be any. Jimmy walked towards the pokemon with charmander walking infant of him. "Hmm how are we going to deal with all of these guys?"

"It's nice to meet you Lani!" Quinn said. She seemed to be a nice enough gal, though the detective was none too fond of her dragonfly. Not only had it disobeyed it's trainer, it also had to try and make a nest out of his fedora! Nobody but nobody was allowed to do that except Pikipek. After he took a few moments to calm himself, Quinn looked around and said "Well, I'd better be off to the beach! Those Pyukumuku won't clean themselves unfortunately." He then headed out to door, following closely behind Nessa.

The trip was not a long one, as the cove was none too far from the town. Quinn surveyed the area, pockets of Pyukumuku abounded, aided by a rather angry looking Chinchou. He was interrupted in his search by a bulky islander, whom introduced herself as Moumou. Oblivious to her affection to him...although perhaps selectively oblivious, he said "Ah, sure I will help with that. Pikipek, rub her back for me would you?" Pikipek shot Quinn a look that said "ME!?" and decided to use Quinn's head as a pecking post for a solid 30 seconds before he renounced his order. "Apologies, perhaps another time." he said, but thankfully she had moved on to other things by that point. That meant he could get on with business.

He followed Nessa to a part of the beach with many Pyukumuku, and where they met a girl who seemed to have a good knowledge of Water types in general. Quinn's attention though was distracted by Nessa getting punched in the face, and he tried to stifle a laugh. Once he was done laughing he said "All right, I'll show these bug types who's boss, come on out Totodile!" He threw his Pokeball, and out came the crocodile. Then Quinn ordered "Now, let's use a Water Gun to slide these guys right into the ocean." Totodile did as commanded, and a stream of water washed over the Pyukumuku. However, the attempt did not seem to phase the Pyukumuku, nor did they slide into the ocean like Quinn hoped, due to the friction of the sand. In fact, the Pyukumuku seemed to enjoy the wash a bit, at least from what Quinn could see.

Annoyed by the failure of his plan, Quinn then resolved to pick one up and simply chuck it in, but got a face full of fist for his trouble. With his options seemingly exhausted, he said "Welp...back to the drawing board."

Reactions: mango and Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.