• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly wouldn't mind a new crew mate. I think we could do with at least one of two more.

Great. That's two that don't mind. Though, I don't see why anyone would mind too much.

And nice posting, although you could add that Runali agrees in order to further your post, buuut no worries that you didn't.

I'll edit my post this evening :)

I don't mind either ^^

I'm still at the "resort" ugh, but I should be back in action by tomorrow or the day after

Edited my post.

In case you're unsure, this is a sky lantern:
1235.jpg

At least you're out of that "resort" Fox haha. And thanks Winter.

And, since no one really minds (I was simply wondering if there was a reason to mind) I'll be searching for one or two more members. In search of, possibly a doctor and a navigator. Because we can't rely on Nolan and Runali's amateur medical skills all the time haha

Haha, benefits of having several NPCs? Don't worry, you'll have your chances again soon enough.

Speaking of which. We should get together and discuss how we'll proceed with the next major arc.

Just PM me~ We will need to discuss the arc's beginning seeing that it is coming up in a few posts.

Those lanterns are so pretty *w*

A doctor would be pretty useful to have, haha. I'll get to work on a post sometime today.

Posted ^^ sorry it's mostly Nolan's thoughts on the crew and Danny. He's still trying to make sense of it all.

Also, Winter <3333 I love that Sky Lantern tradition you came up with, it's really pretty.

Actually, everyone's posts have been a mixture of sad and pretty ;A;

Thanks ^^ I'm glad you like it. Slowly but surely I'm letting out more and more about her culture :P

Your post was fine Fox. :thumbsup2:
Also, Winter <3333 I love that Sky Lantern tradition you came up with, it's really pretty.
I agree with this. It reminded me of Tangled though.
tumblr_n1eh63Nrg91s0xjvpo1_500.gif

Which isn't a bad thing because it was pretty.

And it is good to have more knowledge because character depth and all. *More thumbs up*

Pretty things are always nice ^^

I love delving deep into a character, especially one that's fun to play. By the way Aki, I wonder what everyone will look like after a big time skip, if we ever have one. Just an interesting thought.

By the way Aki, I wonder what everyone will look like after a big time skip, if we ever have one. Just an interesting thought.
That is an interesting thought... You are like subliminally encouraging me to have a time skip like in One Piece. Lol I'm on to you and your plans Winter.

Oh my god, time-skipping all my NPC's...
Heh, Davy would be the same. As if he never aged a bit.

Darn you caught me! haha, no but honestly it was just a fleeting thought after I asked in the PM about it. I /do/ have a time skipped Alicia on standby though, image wise.

Oh man, now I have to find a time skip image. Just in case of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.