• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my friend's wedding was very nice. I was particularly fond of their music choices: The processional, the Bridal March (at her request, I might add), and the Recessional (he REALLY likes pirates), all on violin.

I also had a lot of fun with the extended family the day before that. I think I drove more in the past two days than I have all month. Anyway, now I'm rested, I'll be getting to work on posting.

Ha, I honestly was not expecting the gaming music, or Lord of the Rings. Pretty interesting wedding music.

(he REALLY likes pirates).
Well, pirates are pretty cool. Smart choice.

Sounds like his wedding was the bomb xD!

Welcome back, Thor ^^

Zelda of all things, I would have attended that wedding in a heartbeat, oh and welcome back.

Alicia I'll admit you're not the only one who thought about time skip, I considered Luro as well. Quickly put it aside though since he ended up having a goatee like Sanji (love that goatee) and I went nope this thought is done.

Oh and posted.

Glad to be back. It's a little hard to imagine my friend as a married man, though.

Anyway, Posted (finally).

Also, I have a question, Princeps*. Do our spirits have any way to interact with or affect us? Do we have some weird voice in our heads that pipes up anytime, or perhaps only when we need it? Have we received any kind of passive power boost from them? Do they do anything at all aside from bringing us back from the dead? Or is the answer to this question spoilers for some future arc?

*I'm talking to you, Prince, just in case you don't know Latin. I'm weird like that.

Funny you say that Thor, I have a plan in mind to do with the merging of Alicia's and Antoines spirits, but I won't spoil it before I can present it in the IC ^^

Also nice post, once I'm done with New Years I might post again.

Soo, I'll try to get a post today- but apparently I will be going out for the New Years Eve day. Surprisingly. So, if you want to post again Winter, you can. But you may want to do that sooner than later.

Also, I have a question, Princeps*. Do our spirits have any way to interact with or affect us? Do we have some weird voice in our heads that pipes up anytime, or perhaps only when we need it? Have we received any kind of passive power boost from them? Do they do anything at all aside from bringing us back from the dead? Or is the answer to this question spoilers for some future arc?

*I'm talking to you, Prince, just in case you don't know Latin. I'm weird like that.

@Prince - In order to catch his attention.

Thanks for both posts guys.

"Noli timere iram principis tenebrarum . Gladium metuistis et taciturnitatis ejus."

I know some Latin. My original intent was that you were to be given the gifts you received, and that would be the end. The spirits would not interact in any way, shape or form. That may change later, however. Basically, its a resource at our (Aki and I, I guess) disposal. As of now, they are basically just riding back seat with no influence over or onto characters. Maybe they can seep into your dreams, but that more than likely won't happen for a while. I'd give that type of thing a couple arcs. Characters do not have a passive boost in power save for Alicia whom can now harness her other emotions to fuel the Power of Destruction, if she learns to use it. The characters were given gifts from the spirits and those act as the boosts for now. I don't like giving "boosts" in power through means like this. I prefer giving characters insight and ambition that lead them to finding their own ways to make them stronger, which is why most of my arc was internal reflection and character development.

I don't like giving "boosts" in power through means like this.

He doesn't like giving spoilers.

But yes, don't worry about your "spirit buddy", at least not for a couple of arcs. We'll find use for them annnd so will you.

Mehehe, can't wait to see more of the spirits :P if more is to come~

Anyways, happy New Year, crewmates! I love you all~

Enjoy your celebrations and stay safe! I look forward to more adventures to come. This year has defo been a wild ship ride ^^

tumblr_lx2sojdgA51qbs05mo1_500.gif

9to5gifs-Happy-New-Year-Fireworks.gif

tumblr_mfwgd6i3eX1r9ijxto1_500.gif

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Happy early New Year!

And @Winter, you can still post about again about the lanterns and such, but this is also your time to begin transitioning into your arc!

Alrighty, I'm away from my computer till tomorrow so I'll have to wait till then before making more posts. Happy new year!

Okay, thanks for clarifying, Prince. Also, I think your command of Latin may be more impressive than mine.

Also, Happy New Year and such.

Happy New Year everyone and sorry to hear that Prince, none here either just a quiet evening which I'll take.
See you all next year.

How nice is it that they give you your own personal Happy New Year announcement!

Haopy New Year again lol. I should be sleep. But here I am with ice cream and apple cider. Starting the year great.

I'm now home ^^

I'll start my post tonight.

And posted. I hope this is good enough!

The Sky Lanterns are so pretty ;A; and awesome start, Winter!

I'm gonna post tonight ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.