Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds very interesting. I look forwards to seeing him and meeting him. I'm not sure if Alicia will know of him since Alicia comes from a nation that doesn't often travel beyond the seas local to the island, the exception of a few of course as there are some from Yula Fei who wish to travel. This means most from Yula Fei have a limited knowledge of famed pirates and piracy in general. Their only conflict was with the fleet which attacked three years prior. Alicia didn't even know the legend of Davy Jones before now. I think the only way she'd know of him was if he descended from legend like she did as her mother might have mentioned his last name in a story when she was younger.

The entire difference here is Koji would try to boast his skill and badassery to get laid, and he would not be beyond promises, purposes and deceit to accomplish that.

I see. Well I think it'd still be interesting to see what would happen should the two meet. Also I noticed you gave him the move similar if not the same as Brooks arrow notch strike. I had planned for Alicia to learn this at some point as she excels in speed. So that's interesting.

I am 99% sure that Koji would not take the time to actually teach Alicia a real technique if he wasn't sexually invested in her for a short while. He is literally pure impulse. He's is intended to be wrote as your typical horny teenage guy (despite being thirty) that is only going to give a damn if something suits his needs/wants/desires. Think douchebag with a sword, and you have Koji.

Oh I didn't mean learn it from him. I had just planned on her learning it at some point, though if she did somehow learn it from him it'd just be convenient. Alicia wouldn't entertain Koji for his arrogance anyway, she'd likely just walk away the moment he tried boasting to impress her.

Oh gosh, do I dare ask why? lol

Ah ok. Well then, something else to look forwards to I suppose.

Merry Christmas in advance guys!

I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, so I won't be able to greet you folks on the actual day xD. I hope you guys have a blast <3

tumblr_lp8lgnkyM91qkrec7o1_500.gif

Merry Christmas Fox, hope you have a great trip!

I'll have my post up later today and Merry Christmas Fox.

Also Prince if this guy is as you say, this is either going to be a beautiful friendship, or a horrible horrible misunderstanding.

Merry Christmas guys! ^^

epic-hugs-toy-story.gif

Oh jeez, Christmas is in 2 days and I haven't even wrapped my presents yet. Looks like they're all going in bags then.

Merry Christmas errbody.

And this is how Super Smash Bros came to be.

Also, we'll be wrapping up this chapter with a nice red bow tomorrow! Annnd there may be a slight break instead of a mini chapter because of timing. But hey, it's the holidays. What can we do.
Buuut, I may also have a post up. I'm unpredictable. Will see how it goes. Just know that, deadlines aren't going to be enforced until like the second of the new year. Because holidays.

Hope you guys have great holidays!

I love that video, Luigi's ma guy.

Anyway everyone have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad (Still Christmas but yeah)
I'll be around except on Christmas, possibly the day after and saturday.
Looking forward to tomorrow.

Oh yeah, as a head up, my posting between Christmas and the 28th may get a little erratic, because of Christmas at home, Christmas with the extended family and a wedding I'm going to.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, etc. Again.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Although, again, it's no big deal. Things will start to go back to normal a little later in the week.

Also, I'm reserving the next post for the next arc/chapter.

So no one post. Not yet.

Carry on with the holidays~

And the post is up!
Note: Depending on how long this cycle takes, this 'minor scene' will be all their is before a short timeskip annnd on to the major arc! If it takes a shorter amount of time, they may stop at some small island to...relax and stock up on clothes or whatever.
But! I'm hoping this will be enough before I move us along.

Sound good?

Also
Important Question:
How do you guys feel about getting new crew members?
I was thinking about adding maybe one or two new crew members towards the end of the major arc that's next. (Winter's arc) Because hey, we are a little short, no matter how many NPCs Prince brings in.

Understood Aki I won't be posting now but I stopped in to respond.

Towards that...hmm I'm pretty content with what's here.
Though I wouldn't mind another person either...not sure about that one, I'll just say yes to one more since I don't mind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.