• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. So, what's the fallen fox girl? How exactly did she come to fall from being a fox girl? Does she still have ears and what have you or are those gone now?
Once I have a break I'll message you on Discord about it.^^

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Here's my fox girl :D

3b7abff935eee6aa76267ed0ac3b44a7.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Mad King Jai
Thanks, I thought she looked pretty cool too. XD
Yeah she does, and the knives and everything. Seems like the type to be the actress and costumes and disguises... or that's just how my mind is working XD.

• Love
Yeah she does, and the knives and everything. Seems like the type to be the actress and costumes and disguises... or that's just how my mind is working XD.
She's already playing the role of a westernized maid. She'll be ready to play any part given to her.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
She's already playing the role of a westernized maid. She'll be ready to play any part given to her.
This girl: xD Amazing lol.
blondeice.gif

• Love
The last line makes me thank of what my friend said about me XD
I was like, "Well, while they're on the topic on women being badass, I should show them this marvelous quote I found" xDDDD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Then we'll definitely be good friends cause sometimes I need people to read me when I can't lol
To new friends then XD.
heres-to-the-weekend-cheers-36-photos-35.gif

• Love
Then we'll definitely be good friends cause sometimes I need people to read me when I can't lol
Don't worry. You got me ;)

Uh huh, then why didn't you invite me into this rp like Jade? :P
Seems like we need a talk, mister. XD
Lol, we do <3

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.