4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
g33WRTI.png

Am I a Flower , Butterfly or Demon?
I am the Withered Flower... The Flower Bud of a Demon.
0c45700a99b141830835590330cc14320ad5ab82f75a87deebdf2d9ee54c5ca6_1.gif

g33WRTI.png

During the Westernization of an alternate Japan, humans and spirits coexist. To maintain harmony between the two, the Ministry of Spirits is established and humans and spirit representatives are chosen. This is all but another branch to the first developed before them. Zakuro , one of the first to join the ranks of said Ministry urged them to begin another branch to aid in the other area's of Japan that were in need. The First Branch had already done a great deal but , they were only one group and couldn't easily help all spirits and humans that were in need of their aid. This brought forth her case to enlist more to their aid who had the abilities it took to protect the land. There were still those that despised spirits and spirits who thought lowly of the human race for their treatment to their people. They were not given the choice in who they were to be as Spirits and the life that was placed down upon them. The First Branch wished to offer the chance they were given to another generation and allow them the oppurtunity to experience the world that neither side could fully comprehend or attempted to.

After much struggle and meetings , the board finally came to the conclusion of allowing them to begin another branch under the promise that they would keep an eye from a needed distance upon the new branch to be assembled. Zakuro found much gladness in this and set forth with the others to seek out from other Safe Haven's the girl's who would have the skill set to do what is needed. Whilst they set forward , Agemaki and the other Lieutenant's delved into their own ranks to find five men worthy to be placed in said branch. Zakuro found the leader of her group in the most unlikely of places and under a man that saw her as a unique delicacy to be his own. She stumbled upon a girl painted in crimson with the fallen cherry blossoms scattered about her. A blade was held at that moment to his throat by said girl as cherry blossoms swarmed about her in the field. The other's attempted to step forward to stop her only to be halted by Zakuro. They looked on as the girl slowly lowered her blade and her eye's held to a sapphire blue of cat like essense as boldness held to her eyes." I will not stoop to becoming the monster you think my kind to be.. Your kind are the Monster's and I will never place faith in humanity... Never." As the young girl turned to depart away , her ear's flickered up to look to the women who now surrounded her as Zakuro smiled and offered a hand simply to her and uttered simply." I choose you , Sister." From then forward , the girl had been chosen as the leader and soon afterwards four others were found to join the Branch. A new time had begun and a new darkness had begun to rise in the shadows.

Other Yokai had grown to have more hatred for their kind that had thrown themselves so easily into the world of man and in it their hatred grew. Soon , they began to look to others for aid and those of stronger forces. They all began to follow under the lead of one called , The Dark Fate. None knew of who he truly was as he operated from the shadows and through that of others. Their numbers were beginning to rise and with it , their new ranks began to rise. Would this new branch be ready to fight what was to come? Everything in them would be tested and in it alone.. Their true fate would come to unravel and show what they would be able to truly handle and if they would succumb.
g33WRTI.png

Welcome , Welcome all! This is an RP based off one of my all time favorite anime's. If you have seen it , Great! If you haven't seen it , then watch it! You really don't need to watch the RP if you haven't seen it , it is pretty easy to understand and I would always be willing to help tell you all that is needed. I am open to questions or Idea's if you have any to offer! I will more then likely seek a Co-GM for this if any will be interested in it. I will add key facts and all when I set up the thread when I have enough people but , I will list the roles that will be available for all! Anime Only Pics and no using any characters from the Anime itself.

ROLES:

The Fox-Girls:

Leader: Taken by Me.
Fox Girl Two: Taken by Ever
Fox Girl Three: Taken by @Aka~Kitsune
Fox Girl Four: Taken by @Meng
Fox Girl Five: Open

The Lieutenant's:
Leader: Taken by Ever
Second Lieutenant: Taken by @Dante the Unforgiven
Third Lieutenant: Taken By @Akashi
Fourth Lieutenant: Taken by @Mad King Jai
Fifth Lieutenant: @Hemofnoize

The Villains:
Will be working personally with each to develop their roles into the RP.

The Dark Fate: Taken by @Viscera
Commander: Taken by @rechonq
Follower/Fallen Fox Girl: Taken by @rhea
Follower: @Akashi

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
2nd LT Reserve

I'll definitely look this over in a bit. But most likely joining. I can't say no to a Shay rp XD.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
I am most likely joining. Seen the anime as well.. Reserve me a third lieutenant.

Can I get the 4th LT. Was going to do Leader... because you know how I love to be a Leader of stuff... narcissism and all XD, but since I don't know a lot about this... never watched the show since I don't watch anime, I will take 4 LT and see how it goes.

Aw @Shayla you didn't tag me?? T_T *sniff sniff* I know when I'm not loved...

• Useful
I tried but , It wouldn't let me! I do love you... Come back to me , Baby!
YOU LIIIIEEE! YOU NEVER WANTED ME!....Lol reserving Fox Girl.

Hmm, Just realized this is in redstar section :P

Reserving Pic

2b5ade5b3327930d82b40a200a4acaf0.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
YOU CAN'T JUAT DECIDE THAT I'M DRUNK @Dante the Unforgiven THATS BETWEEN ME, AND ZAKURO!

Ok I'm done lol. Nice pic

oo, could i play the dark fate? :-0

Reactions: Akashi
oo, could i play the dark fate? :-0
Why of course you may , Darling!

Everyone , please feel free to invite more people so we can get this on this roll and I can be able to get sign up's posted!

This looks awesome o^o I haven't seen the anime in ages but I loveeed it.can I make a fox girl then?

Also thanks Akashi for the tag ^-^

This looks awesome o^o I haven't seen the anime in ages but I loveeed it.can I make a fox girl then?

Also thanks Akashi for the tag ^-^
Of course. I still remember the type of RPs you like.. :D

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Status
Not open for further replies.