• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks awesome o^o I haven't seen the anime in ages but I loveeed it.can I make a fox girl then?

Also thanks Akashi for the tag ^-^
Done Lovely! <3

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
To reserve the last Lieutenant spot or not....*wants to play a guy but doesn't want to take the last male good guy spot from others*

To reserve the last Lieutenant spot or not....*wants to play a guy but doesn't want to take the last male good guy spot from others*
There is actually two still open... Leader and Fifth L

Well, this is definitely interesting. I haven't seen the anime, but I may watch it now, or find out if it has a manga and read that.

Can I reserve the role of Commander for the bad guys? I haven't been a bad guy in a while and I think it would feel good.

Well, this is definitely interesting. I haven't seen the anime, but I may watch it now, or find out if it has a manga and read that.

Can I reserve the role of Commander for the bad guys? I haven't been a bad guy in a while and I think it would feel good.
You should totally watch it and read the manga! I loved both and they were wonderfully done. The role is yours and I will reserve it.

I do need to fill out main cast before I put the sign up's out. So , please do feel free to invite more peeps this way!

Oh okay I didn't see that. Can I reserve the the Leader spot then? @Shayla

This my 4th LT
cute_black_guy_by_temaruu_nara-d5lv8xf.png

And I will tag peeps who might like this in a bit.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
FC reserve: Lt Leader
1484328950337.jpg

large.jpg

ill prob be using this dude :-)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
large.jpg

ill prob be using this dude :-)
That guy reminds me of Acheron from Dark-Hunters for some reason lol (its a book/comic series)

Alright peeps! We need one more Fox Girl and at least one more enemy to fill this up! Once I'm off work tonight , I will work on the sign up thread and such for all.^^

.-. I can't believe myself. I'm gonna try this out. Follower/Fallen fox girl please?

.-. I can't believe myself. I'm gonna try this out. Follower/Fallen fox girl please?
Glad to have you and welcome aboard!

Glad to have you and welcome aboard!

Thank you. So, what's the fallen fox girl? How exactly did she come to fall from being a fox girl? Does she still have ears and what have you or are those gone now?

Status
Not open for further replies.