3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Okay everyone. I'm having a rough go at work so I'm going to turn in early. Boomer is partying tonight so ignore all drunk posts. I will check in again Thursday evening.

Take care of yourselves out there.

Okay everyone. I'm having a rough go at work so I'm going to turn in early. Boomer is partying tonight so ignore all drunk posts. I will check in again Thursday evening.

Take care of yourselves out there.
Sleep well!

WW!!!!

Thanks bruh!!^^!!

K and just to let err'body know... Like Boo always drops a RAINBOW TO THE FACE!! in your OoC posties, but like both me n'' daFie will only do Check marks IC'ly k? Cuz like this is Boo's thing: I'mma praise ya OoC'ly and talk about it here. Dun mean I don't L♥VES your postie, it's juuuuust... Boo's a bit off k^^;

Oh, and feel free to flesh out the 'look' of the BLOCC as we go k? Like we are in a Quarantine level in the middle of a fighty-fighty part of the RP so like yeah, imagine what it would look and smell like and toss in a line or two if ya likes k? We will deal with it after the fact ;D
Neato! Also, I edited. I'm a bit distracted now so I'm not sure if I got everything that you were concerned about, but I think it's good now XD
Thank you. Finally someone who can relate. You get these weirdo posts on the interwebs. Try getting this shit In Real Life... anyways. But Boomer means well. Always.

But agreed. Fantastic post. I reeeeeeeally am excited to see how this scene plays out!

And yes, to explain the Check Marks in the IC thread.

In this RP, the GMs will only 'rate' your IC post as 'Read' i.e. Check Mark. This is to ensure a more 'neutral' way to show appreciation. In past, Boomer felt as if the ratings in the IC were rather unfair. A GM would Thumbs Up i.e. 'Like' one RPers post while another would get a Heart. I.e. 'Love.' This literally did make Boomer cry. So to keep things more 'neutral' and not seem as if there is favortism in the IC, we decided to just use Check Marks to denote that the GMs have read the post. Then in the OOC thread, we would provide all praises and accolades. I will be plain about my reactions. Boomer, however... wellllllllll, you see how she posts. (And so FEEL MY PAIN!!)

But please, to all, do keep the momentum going. BRING IT!
Yeah~yeah. That's^ wut I meant to say^^ And I didnt cry k. I just said it made me sad. :PPP~~

But like yeah all goods with the ratings IC'ly err'body!

Happy writings!!

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Hello, hello, hello~

I wanna say sorry for kinda ghosting but, I'm still in this! Been going through some things and haven't really been motivated to do anything really. But no worries I'm 100% in on this rp :)

Hello, hello, hello~

I wanna say sorry for kinda ghosting but, I'm still in this! Been going through some things and haven't really been motivated to do anything really. But no worries I'm 100% in on this rp :)
*hugs* I totally get it. Life can get you down sometimes, yknow? I'm glad you're still around, though :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hello, hello, hello~

Hey~hey^^!!

That's cool. Real life is for real and this is for pretend so alllll goods ;D

Good to see ya back!

But k so like @err'body dun worry about Step 3. We will just push on k? Alls it means is you don't get the Emergent property for now.

Hell. Oh.

Okay peeps. I will have my post up as of midnight tomorrow. Do know it will be 13 days and so we will have some 'Move Alongs.' Hopefully you will have posts up before mine.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу
@Lulunopia
You still have time to make opening posties k? Ones new and the others gots irl probs right now

But like anyone else...? Please you guys try try try to gets a postie in k? If not no choice but to moves ya along. :\

Wait is dafie posting by 12 like...in an hour or 12 am Saturday night/Sunday morning? Cause...don't think I'll her something up by and hour but could probably do by tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well, I finally got something down! Sorry for taking so long, I was busy this week.
YAYUH!!^^!! That was sooooo awesomes! Like really tense and love the opening sequence of Basil all upsidedown^^

And like OMFG I seen what daFie was working on... Like let's just say sooooo happy you postied Basil away from the door man!!@@!!

• Love
Reactions: Quetzalcoatl
Wait is dafie posting by 12 like...in an hour or 12 am Saturday night/Sunday morning? Cause...don't think I'll her something up by and hour but could probably do by tomorrow.
She gunna postie in an hour but don't worry bout it k. She has it set up that you will be able to still react in the current scene^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Meringue
Kay! I'll just react afterwards then~

• Bucket of Rainbows
@DeFier yeah~yeah k soooooo like SOMEONE seems to favour ADA now don't they >:[[[

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: noodle and DeFier
Me reading that post:
giphy.gif