3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Thinking about my step three and was wondering. Everyone in BLOCC that's not a a Dexter is a human right? (Except the arrows). So like are there real animal animals there? Or can they be?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Oh hey! Welcome, new one! :D I really like your character!

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I'll add Ada's new EP later tomorrow and start working on a post as soon as I can. This week is looking busier than expected but I'll try my best!! Also....NeoBee? XD is that my new pet name?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thinking about my step three and was wondering. Everyone in BLOCC that's not a a Dexter is a human right? (Except the arrows). So like are there real animal animals there? Or can they be?
Hmmmm... That's not necessarily true. But like yeah most are human^^

Yes, real animals are there but none of the charries ever seen one. But like what did you have in mind?

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I'll add Ada's new EP later tomorrow and start working on a post as soon as I can. This week is looking busier than expected but I'll try my best!! Also....NeoBee? XD is that my new pet name?

K sounds good~^^!!

And no, it's not. I just think it looks nicer than this short form of your name: NeoB. Just got lazy to type out in full. :]

~edz~ daFie is sleeping already so she will edit IC tmrw before work k^^

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Meringue and noodle

Yes, real animals are there but none of the charries ever seen one. But like what did you have in mind?

K sounds good~^^!!

And no, it's not. I just think it looks nicer than this short form of your name: NeoB. Just got lazy to type out in full. :]
Okidokie :) feel free to call me whatever. Even just Neo is cool if ya want ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows

Well...maybe not gonna work if they never saw one b4.

It was going to be a kind of exposure training that her handler set up but Yul finds a way out of it.

Cause Eul's potential future involves dogs so...

Thank you!!!

@ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу

I've edited the opening post to include Euler. Feel free to post IC.

As for the Dog exposure, you would receive that in Year 3. And part of the exposure is already 'engineered' into your character's memory and psyche. But there are psychological treatments that are part of a regiment to monitor and supplement the exposure that may or may not be tortuous to Euler. Perhaps that may be where her dislike stems from? Perhaps it was the 'treatment' session that Euler tried to duck out from?

Hey~hey!!

K so I'mma do up the 'heightened senses' part so expect a blurb in your charries BS Boardoom thread soon k!! NEO already has theirs so Boo not talking to you!! ;P

• Haha
Reactions: noodle
@ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу

I've edited the opening post to include Euler. Feel free to post IC.

As for the Dog exposure, you would receive that in Year 3. And part of the exposure is already 'engineered' into your character's memory and psyche. But there are psychological treatments that are part of a regiment to monitor and supplement the exposure that may or may not be tortuous to Euler. Perhaps that may be where her dislike stems from? Perhaps it was the 'treatment' session that Euler tried to duck out from?

That is a good idea! Dunno how I'm going to describe that...but I'll think about it. Thanks~

• Bucket of Rainbows
K err'body! Soooooo NEO has said that there is some alerts being missed and like daFie tells me that she doesn't get alerts for posties in the BS Boardroom. So for each postie in the BSB, I'mma just @tag you when applicable just in case k?

~~>IMPORTANT!! Please :rainbow: this once ya reads it k? It means I know that you know there is probs on the site so if Boo gets all @tag happy, there's a reason and ya know why now and ya can'ts throw rocks at Boo cuz of all the @tags, ya knows?!?! ;D (Like I know you can do a check mark but if you want to make Boo happy give her a bouquet of :rainbow: 's ^^)

Oh and in other news...

EULER SOOOOOOOO CUUUTES!!!

Posted!! Hope that's satisfactory.

WW!!!!

That was amaaaaaazing!! But only one thing k: The Polar Bear group is on the same level as you guys, they went to the opposite side stairwell. Decker's group took another elevator. But you can make up whatever Predator you'd like as the Agent. Or even like a aggressive herbivore like a bull or a elephant even^^

But like wow! Yayuh!!! Tension, action and like the BCT was nice and choppy. Descriptions...? LIT AS F♥♥K!! So good Boo had to change her undies :3333~~

• Haha
WW!!!!

That was amaaaaaazing!! But only one thing k: The Polar Bear group is on the same level as you guys, they went to the opposite side stairwell. Decker's group took another elevator. But you can make up whatever Predator you'd like as the Agent. Or even like a aggressive herbivore like a bull or a elephant even^^

But like wow! Yayuh!!! Tension, action and like the BCT was nice and choppy. Descriptions...? LIT AS F♥♥K!! So good Boo had to change her undies :3333~~

OH okay! And thanks XD editing a bit now!

• Bucket of Rainbows
WW!!!!

Thanks bruh!!^^!!

K and just to let err'body know... Like Boo always drops a RAINBOW TO THE FACE!! in your OoC posties, but like both me n'' daFie will only do Check marks IC'ly k? Cuz like this is Boo's thing: I'mma praise ya OoC'ly and talk about it here. Dun mean I don't L♥VES your postie, it's juuuuust... Boo's a bit off k^^;

Oh, and feel free to flesh out the 'look' of the BLOCC as we go k? Like we are in a Quarantine level in the middle of a fighty-fighty part of the RP so like yeah, imagine what it would look and smell like and toss in a line or two if ya likes k? We will deal with it after the fact ;D

WW!!!!

Thanks bruh!!^^!!

K and just to let err'body know... Like Boo always drops a RAINBOW TO THE FACE!! in your OoC posties, but like both me n'' daFie will only do Check marks IC'ly k? Cuz like this is Boo's thing: I'mma praise ya OoC'ly and talk about it here. Dun mean I don't L♥VES your postie, it's juuuuust... Boo's a bit off k^^;

Oh, and feel free to flesh out the 'look' of the BLOCC as we go k? Like we are in a Quarantine level in the middle of a fighty-fighty part of the RP so like yeah, imagine what it would look and smell like and toss in a line or two if ya likes k? We will deal with it after the fact ;D
Neato! Also, I edited. I'm a bit distracted now so I'm not sure if I got everything that you were concerned about, but I think it's good now XD

WW!!!!

Thanks bruh!!^^!!

Neato! Also, I edited. I'm a bit distracted now so I'm not sure if I got everything that you were concerned about, but I think it's good now XD
All goods. Boo just babbling... tl;dr is just keep on being awesomes^^ But like yeah soooooo excited!!

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: DeFier and noodle
WW!!!!

Thanks bruh!!^^!!

Thank you. Finally someone who can relate. You get these weirdo posts on the interwebs. Try getting this shit In Real Life... anyways. But Boomer means well. Always.

But agreed. Fantastic post. I reeeeeeeally am excited to see how this scene plays out!

And yes, to explain the Check Marks in the IC thread.

In this RP, the GMs will only 'rate' your IC post as 'Read' i.e. Check Mark. This is to ensure a more 'neutral' way to show appreciation. In past, Boomer felt as if the ratings in the IC were rather unfair. A GM would Thumbs Up i.e. 'Like' one RPers post while another would get a Heart. I.e. 'Love.' This literally did make Boomer cry. So to keep things more 'neutral' and not seem as if there is favortism in the IC, we decided to just use Check Marks to denote that the GMs have read the post. Then in the OOC thread, we would provide all praises and accolades. I will be plain about my reactions. Boomer, however... wellllllllll, you see how she posts. (And so FEEL MY PAIN!!)

But please, to all, do keep the momentum going. BRING IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
WW!!!!

Thanks bruh!!^^!!

Thank you. Finally someone who can relate. You get these weirdo posts on the interwebs. Try getting this shit In Real Life... anyways. But Boomer means well. Always.

But agreed. Fantastic post. I reeeeeeeally am excited to see how this scene plays out!

And yes, to explain the Check Marks in the IC thread.

In this RP, the GMs will only 'rate' your IC post as 'Read' i.e. Check Mark. This is to ensure a more 'neutral' way to show appreciation. In past, Boomer felt as if the ratings in the IC were rather unfair. A GM would Thumbs Up i.e. 'Like' one RPers post while another would get a Heart. I.e. 'Love.' This literally did make Boomer cry. So to keep things more 'neutral' and not seem as if there is favortism in the IC, we decided to just use Check Marks to denote that the GMs have read the post. Then in the OOC thread, we would provide all praises and accolades. I will be plain about my reactions. Boomer, however... wellllllllll, you see how she posts. (And so FEEL MY PAIN!!)

But please, to all, do keep the momentum going. BRING IT!
XD got it. I'm assuming you want the same kinda neutral ratings IC from the members? That's what the rules say, so...

• Bucket of Rainbows
XD got it. I'm assuming you want the same kinda neutral ratings IC from the members? That's what the rules say, so...

True but as soon as she saw the Rainbow rating for her post she just went with it. I mentioned it to her, but she saw my post received the Spicy rating and she was excited and decided to go with it. I kept silent b/c not gonna' lie... I enjoyed seeing the rating.

It's just a nit pick in the end. Boomer should actually just re-write the rules to reflect our sentiments and all in all, the RPers just keep doing what you do. No need to stymie your feelings. But thank you for noticing.

So by all means, please do rate how you feel. We will just re-do the rule in the spoiler.

True but as soon as she saw the Rainbow rating for her post she just went with it. I mentioned it to her, but she saw my post received the Spicy rating and she was excited and decided to go with it. I kept silent b/c not gonna' lie... I enjoyed seeing the rating.

It's just a nit pick in the end. Boomer should actually just re-write the rules to reflect our sentiments and all in all, the RPers just keep doing what you do. No need to stymie your feelings. But thank you for noticing.

So by all means, please do rate how you feel. We will just re-do the rule in the spoiler.
Ok! Sounds good :)

• Bucket of Rainbows