3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Ada also Tapped only to the Panther. I wasn't sure if she could Tap to multiple people at once, anyway.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Ada also Tapped only to the Panther. I wasn't sure if she could Tap to multiple people at once, anyway.
Oops! Yeah, there's like an update to the whole 'What the Panther thinks about you, Prey.' So like the charries that gots 'assessed' by the Panther in that whole 'gun pointed at you' scenes are deemed as 'Naturals' to use BCT, so like they picked it up faster than others and so like they now have the ability to 'broadcast.' But like limited to the distance in the EP section of the sheet.

Ummmm... soooooo like you can if you can put that update in your Communications part of your Emergent Properties sheet please. Oops. I'll do it too. But like this only goes for those 'assessed' namely: Ada, Basil and Jaycie.

Oops.

K so like i seen you edited NEO but like it's actually under the EP where it says like how far you can use BCT and how you can communicate with similar animal types.

Like on your sheet, it's here: 3) BCT transmit within a car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.

So like add in that Ada may also 'broadcast' to others within the BCT transmit range k^^

And @jlew265 yeah~yeah it's under 3 in your EP section too^^

• Useful
Reactions: noodle
Oops.

K so like i seen you edited NEO but like it's actually under the EP where it says like how far you can use BCT and how you can communicate with similar animal types.

Like on your sheet, it's here: 3) BCT transmit within a car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.

So like add in that Ada may also 'broadcast' to others within the BCT transmit range k^^

And @jlew265 yeah~yeah it's under 3 in your EP section too^^
OH ok

• Bucket of Rainbows
Boo saw the updates to charries^^ thanks and Awesomes!

Working on a post tonight!! As well as part 3 in the charrie process :)
K the Boo Girlie is out right now but Imma lurk soooooo like if ya gots questions and stuffs don't hesitate k?

Happy writings!!^^!!

Hell. Oh.

Hope everyone had a great weekend or great long weekend for those who were fortunate enough. Once again I'll be out of commission till Thursday. Looks like Boomer has her big girl pants on so you peeps should be fine.

@neobendium insight will be up after Boomer posts.

Hell. Oh.

Hope everyone had a great weekend or great long weekend for those who were fortunate enough. Once again I'll be out of commission till Thursday. Looks like Boomer has her big girl pants on so you peeps should be fine.

Actually Imma wait. I wanna give either @Lulunopia or @ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу a chance to postie. And actually wanna wait a bit to see if @neobendium can respond to my blurb in the BSB^^

Hell. Oh.

Actually Imma wait. I wanna give either @Lulunopia or @ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу a chance to postie. And actually wanna wait a bit to see if @neobendium can respond to my blurb in the BSB^^
Oh crap! Sorry! For some reason, the notification for it didn't go through even though you tagged me? Weird. I'll try to respond now!

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom BSB post done.

Also, just so you know, I won't have many chances to post this week. The sooner I get my BSB insight post, the better. I know you kinda wanna wait for people, but I need to post as soon as I can, preferably by tomorrow. I won't be able to after Thursday.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Awesomes! And amaaaaazing response as per usual bruh^^!!

And like yeah something's up with alerts in BSB. I only gots the alert that you liked my postie but not an alert that you postied there??o,O??

Anyways... K sooooo like yeah. Will postie the insights after lunch so you can deal with your extra teeth k^^

• Haha

And like yeah something's up with alerts in BSB. I only gots the alert that you liked my postie but not an alert that you postied there??o,O??

Anyways... K sooooo like yeah. Will postie the insights after lunch so you can deal with your extra teeth k^^
I wish I could rate posts twice. One for love, one for ROFL.

But yeah, maybe someone should ask about that.

• Bucket of Rainbows

I wish I could rate posts twice. One for love, one for ROFL.

But yeah, maybe someone should ask about that.

Yeah~yeah that's why Boo just tosses RAINBOWS TO THE FACE as a catchall rating :3333~~

But anyways, i posted insight in the BSB before heading off!! Now it's lunch time!! Feed the BOO!! >:]]]]]

• Spicy
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom BSB post done.

Also, just so you know, I won't have many chances to post this week. The sooner I get my BSB insight post, the better. I know you kinda wanna wait for people, but I need to post as soon as I can, preferably by tomorrow. I won't be able to after Thursday.
I have edited your insight post. Please check it.
Got it!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Posted!!!
YAYUH!!

Awesome postie and love the tension and internal turmoil! Man that's such an amaaaaazing lead up for err'body to latch on to^^

K so Imma wait another day k then ill postie up for Jaycie ;DD

• Thank You
Hey~hey~^^!!

So The Boo Girlie just postied up ;DDDDD

K so hopefully we can keep the intensity going man! Drones RAAAWR!! Yayuh! The fun just never ends amirite ;33333

• Sweet
Reactions: DeFier and noodle