• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

⭐Warning⭐ If Boo like it Unicorns will vomit🏳️‍🌈
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
? I saw RP in the group ad section but looks like it's already up and running? + the chara creating process looks really involved. Can somebody still join this rp?? (Name joke not intended)
Hey~hey~^^!!

Welcome!! I'm Boo!! I'm GM for this little RP here^^ DaFie is my sidekick :333

K sooooo like yeah~yeah fo'sho drop off an appie here in the OoC first k? Then like me and my sidekick will go over it and gives ya feedbacks and guide ya throught the whole charrie making process k^^

Things are going well, however, I have not yet started on my IC post. We are currently remodeling and I've been so busy this past week I've barely been able to focus on feeding myself XD I would really like to see this "write up", though! I think it'll help me brainstorm my IC reply so I can post as soon as I have the time.

As for Lulu, may I suggest PMing her or perhaps posting on her profile page....assuming you haven't already. Sometimes people stop getting notifications for things, and that has happened to me before with this very thread.

@neobendium k so like in the BS boardroom under Ada's thread the little blurb for Ada is there now k? And so like yeah I thinks Boo gunna go bug @Lulunopia and stalk their page. I like their name. If it was translated into me, the name would be BooBooNopia :333~~

~edz~
Hell. Oh.

What's good @Lulunopia @jlew265 @neobendium @Paz ? I see you didn't make Boomer cry. Maybe next time.
Maybe next time YOUR FACE!!

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
  • Thank You
Reactions: Meringue and noodle
Nice! Ok I'll do that then....so the appie would be...what and where again? Is it the at pre-skellie thing I saw some pages back?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Nice! Ok I'll do that then....so the appie would be...what and where again? Is it the at pre-skellie thing I saw some pages back?
Nope. Go to the top of the page in the OoC and click on the button thingie that says: Charrie Sheets. At the top you will see a hider that says Charrie Template. Follow that and like take a look at Jaycie (muh Blue Jay charrie) as reference k^^

...hmmm. Gunna fix that PreSkellie sheet.

Ah..ok! Found it. Just so you know tho the buttons just look like little black boxes dunno why.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ah..ok! Found it. Just so you know tho the buttons just look like little black boxes dunno why.
K. Will look into it. Thanks^^

Oh and like as soon as you get to the Bio postie up what ya gots then we gots to give ya access to the BS Boardroom like before you can do Step 3 properly ;D

Are you using computer, phone or tablet?

Cuz like yeah. Works on our tablets. I have a Samsung phone and daFie has iphone. The buttons show up on our stuffs??O,o??

I'm using my iphone right now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
*gasp* Ikm still alive! I'll be working on my IC post soon, I just took a break last week! And I'm quite interested in that 'what Basil notices' write up!

• Bucket of Rainbows
*gasp* Ikm still alive! I'll be working on my IC post soon, I just took a break last week! And I'm quite interested in that 'what Basil notices' write up!
Yes you are !!! ;DDD

K so gunna have to get back to you on the responses k? DaFie is takinng a shower cuz she sooooooooooo stanky then like she gon gets all super skanky cuz we going to party tonite. But like most likely gets back to you tmrw k^^

@ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу so like what kinda animal ya thinking of and can you link us to an 'advanced' IC postie ;D

But k soooo like If you feel shy about linking your postie in public then you can totes PM it to Boo k^^

Had to go with a Hare

And uh....I'll just PM one XS

• Bucket of Rainbows
Had to go with a Hare

And uh....I'll just PM one XS
Awesomes postie^^ K so like yeah~yeah!! Go to town on your charrie. Any questions or clarifications let us know k? Remember: Pets not Pokemon right!

Oh and Jlew and NeoBee are like reeeeeally nice too so like if ya gots questions, I'm sure they will help out k? ;D

I can see the buttons perfect on my iPad phone is just a littler wonky on my phone.

Also this!

F1FC4C72-2800-457F-AF8C-E500E13F942B.jpeg
7867D67B-4BCF-414A-AD28-876082C3CA83.jpeg

Subject IDN: LE-27182818

Nickname: Euler

Sex: Female

Years in the BLOCC: 1

Animal Type: Snowshoe Hare

Trained Advantage:

Maestro: Euler can play a toy piano in her animal form; and a regular piano in her human form.

Directive: Entertainment
Euler was originally intended to be used to as a high priced lure in dog races and a modified version of fox-hunting. Afterwards she is expected to help clear up these functions

Directive Skills:

• Nimble
  • Trained Stamina
  • Evasion Tactics
  • Light carpentry
  • Cleaning

<~~>
PHYSICALITY

Physical Desc:

Animal Form: Her animal form is slightly larger than is common for the species at 20 inches in length and weighing around 4 lbs.

Human Form: Her human form stands at 5'5 and a half, has an average build that is slightly muscled thanks to carpentry practice. Her hair is a medium blonde with a frizzy and wavy texture; or it would be if it wasn't currently shaved. Her eyes are a light green resembling jade. On her face are a scattering of small round mole birthmarks; one on the bridge of her nose(left side), one on her left cheek, and two close together on her neck.

Tell Tale Signs:

Obvious

• Ears, although on the sides of her face are completely that of a hare's
  • Whiskers grow from around her nose on both sides.
  • Retains her tail no matter which form

Subtle

• Larger than normal, wide feet
  • Buck front two teeth (Top)
  • Skin and hair is lighter in the winter time

Emergent Properties:

1. Heightened senses: Heightened hearing and sense of smell
  2. Carry over: Strong legs for running and jumping (of course)
  3. Communication: Understands Big Cat Tap; but only receive. May communicate mentally within eyesight with similar creatures of chosen animal.

<~~>
PERSONA

Posi+
Levelheaded: Can make rational decisions even in frantic circumstances, doesn't rush into situations without a thorough assessment of it first.

Steadfast: Firm in her believes and won't be shaken from them easily through means such as provocation.

Receptive: Always happy and willing to listen to ones problems and concerns, has developed something of a good listener's aura.

Nega-
Deceptive: Euler is slow to trust others and while she's glad to listen about others she isn't at all forthcoming herself; she often lies and portrays herself differently to handlers and Dexters.

Lonely: If Euler is alone too long she quickly becomes more and more negative and anxious, losing her usual mental fortitude.

Blunt: So assures in her own way and thinking, Euler can speak to shortly and carelessly; unintentionally (or intentionally) hurting others or making things awkward.

Likes: Listening, Veggies, Running, Running, Roughhousing, Building, personal space

Dislikes: Heights, Meat, Dogs, Being picked up, handlers

<~★~>

BIO/HISTORY
WIP
But to start us off, please do:
Step 3!

(Finish the rest of sheet first then check with Boo or DaFie for scenario setup please)

What did The Panther see you do or see in you that made her want to make sure that you in particular escaped from the BLOCC. Since you had minimal contact with my charrie, you don't need to know a lot about my charrie other than that She is called a Scar or an Arrow and that she is revered as a Predator. She also seemed to be second in command in the escape planning.

★ STEPS 1 AND 2 ON HOLD
"The Wheel." Spots on the wheel so far: ~ON HOLD.~

Step 1!

So, moving ONE spot clockwise, write something good that happened between you charrie and the other charrie AND how you met.

Step 2!

Then move TWO spots COUNTER-clockwise, write something bad that happened between you and the other charrie. It doesn't necessarily mean you guys got in a fight or argument... like maybe you guys decided to peek into a room you weren't supposed to?

When doing write up put a heading including who you are referencing please.

Example:

~Shilo and Ada Go 'Shopping' - write up write up write up write up blahblahblahhhhh...

~Decker and Bella and Allll Those Needles - write up write up write up write up blahblahblahhhhh...

~Jaycie Sees Basil - write up write up write up write up blahblahblahhhhh...

THATS IT SO FAR, K!!! We will do soooooo much more with flashbacks IC'ly to add in just start with this for now till we see who is in and who is out in the RP! Thanks ya!!^^!!
Oh! And format how you like but keep the basic layout the same please!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I can see the buttons perfect on my iPad phone is just a littler wonky on my phone.

Also this!

View attachment 167549
View attachment 167552

Subject IDN: LE-27182818

Nickname: Euler

Sex: Female

Years in the BLOCC: 1

Animal Type: Snowshoe Hare

Trained Advantage:

Maestro: Euler can play a toy piano in her animal form; and a regular piano in her human form.

Directive: Entertainment
Euler was originally intended to be used to as a high priced lure in dog races and a modified version of fox-hunting. Afterwards she is expected to help clear up these functions

Directive Skills:

• Nimble
  • Trained Stamina
  • Evasion Tactics
  • Light carpentry
  • Cleaning

<~~>
PHYSICALITY

Physical Desc:

Animal Form: Her animal form is slightly larger than is common for the species at 20 inches in length and weighing around 4 lbs.

Human Form: Her human form stands at 5'5 and a half, has an average build that is slightly muscled thanks to carpentry practice. Her hair is a medium blonde with a frizzy and wavy texture; or it would be if it wasn't currently shaved. Her eyes are a light green resembling jade. On her face are a scattering of small round mole birthmarks; one on the bridge of her nose(left side), one on her left cheek, and two close together on her neck.

Tell Tale Signs:

Obvious

• Ears, although on the sides of her face are completely that of a hare's
  • Whiskers grow from around her nose on both sides.
  • Retains her tail no matter which form

Subtle

• Larger than normal, wide feet
  • Buck front two teeth (Top)
  • Skin and hair is lighter in the winter time

Emergent Properties:

1. Heightened senses: Heightened hearing and sense of smell
  2. Carry over: Strong legs for running and jumping (of course)
  3. Communication: Understands Big Cat Tap; but only receive. May communicate mentally within eyesight with similar creatures of chosen animal.

<~~>
PERSONA

Posi+
Levelheaded: Can make rational decisions even in frantic circumstances, doesn't rush into situations without a thorough assessment of it first.

Steadfast: Firm in her believes and won't be shaken from them easily through means such as provocation.

Receptive: Always happy and willing to listen to ones problems and concerns, has developed something of a good listener's aura.

Nega-
Deceptive: Euler is slow to trust others and while she's glad to listen about others she isn't at all forthcoming herself; she often lies and portrays herself differently to handlers and Dexters.

Lonely: If Euler is alone too long she quickly becomes more and more negative and anxious, losing her usual mental fortitude.

Blunt: So assures in her own way and thinking, Euler can speak to shortly and carelessly; unintentionally (or intentionally) hurting others or making things awkward.

Likes: Listening, Veggies, Running, Running, Roughhousing, Building, personal space

Dislikes: Heights, Meat, Dogs, Being picked up, handlers

<~★~>

BIO/HISTORY
WIP
But to start us off, please do:
Step 3!

(Finish the rest of sheet first then check with Boo or DaFie for scenario setup please)

What did The Panther see you do or see in you that made her want to make sure that you in particular escaped from the BLOCC. Since you had minimal contact with my charrie, you don't need to know a lot about my charrie other than that She is called a Scar or an Arrow and that she is revered as a Predator. She also seemed to be second in command in the escape planning.

★ STEPS 1 AND 2 ON HOLD
"The Wheel." Spots on the wheel so far: ~ON HOLD.~

Step 1!

So, moving ONE spot clockwise, write something good that happened between you charrie and the other charrie AND how you met.

Step 2!

Then move TWO spots COUNTER-clockwise, write something bad that happened between you and the other charrie. It doesn't necessarily mean you guys got in a fight or argument... like maybe you guys decided to peek into a room you weren't supposed to?

When doing write up put a heading including who you are referencing please.

Example:

~Shilo and Ada Go 'Shopping' - write up write up write up write up blahblahblahhhhh...

~Decker and Bella and Allll Those Needles - write up write up write up write up blahblahblahhhhh...

~Jaycie Sees Basil - write up write up write up write up blahblahblahhhhh...

THATS IT SO FAR, K!!! We will do soooooo much more with flashbacks IC'ly to add in just start with this for now till we see who is in and who is out in the RP! Thanks ya!!^^!!
Oh! And format how you like but keep the basic layout the same please!!

WOW!! ♥,♥!!

EAGUH BEAVUH!! YAYUH!!
beaverwavedribbble.gif

Euler looks amaaaazing!! ACCEPTED!! But like her prospective owner is totes dooooooooooooouchebag. 10+ mill and like they gunna treat poor Euler like that >:[[[

K so go ahead and put the Hare in the Charrie Sheets thread k^^

Soooo like start thinkin about step 3 too cuz imma link ya to the BS Boardroom. Once there, go to group discussions link at to and check out Agent 94: What does the Panther think about you?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Meringue
Her dialogue color is like a gray but maybe it's too light??

• Bucket of Rainbows