3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Hey~hey^^

K so like Boo working on her postie now too!! But like if anyone else gets to postie up before me, then please make sure you type out your Charrie's name or put up their pic as a header to your post. Oh! And when referring to the Panther, the Subjects would all refer to her as: Agent 94 or The Panther. We have no idea she is called: Jet as of now k^^

Hope to see ya postie up in there soon k ;DDDD

As for @Lulunopia and @Quiet . Looks like Quiet still needs to Edit Shilo right? And sooooo like see if ya can''t gets Step 3 done up,but like if ya don't it's cool. Just go on and postie up IC'ly. Ya just gunna miss out on an Emergent Property k^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
K muh postie gots delayed. Gunna postie up tmrw now. Sorry err'body!! :[[[

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl
Postied!!^^!!

k so just to note:

~Agent 94's mind Speak is only one way.
~Jaycie can only recieve BCT.
~Distance could like be an issue with Year 2 BCT since they need to be within a car length to communicate. And BCT commnication is choppy and short so like you won't be able to go off in great and lengthy detail like you would if you were really telepathic k.
~Oh and I tossed in that we could 'feel' something approach. If you are in Fauna form (can't tell you are a Subject from a real animal) you will feel it too. it feels old and creepy and whispery.

But k sooooo like have fun with your posties kk ;DDD

Reactions: noodle
I start a new job tomorrow so I will be unavailable till Sunday.

That being said: I just want to do a roll call to those who have gone silent

@jlew265 @RiddL @Arayvian @Youreverydaywildchild

Hell Oh. Where you at and you still with us? Just wanna tie up loose ends before Sunday is all.

And Sign ups officially closed.
My apologies, work has kind of tied me up and reduced the amount of writing time I have. I may have to withdraw from this

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I start a new job tomorrow so I will be unavailable till Sunday.

That being said: I just want to do a roll call to those who have gone silent

@jlew265 @RiddL @Arayvian @Youreverydaywildchild

Hell Oh. Where you at and you still with us? Just wanna tie up loose ends before Sunday is all.

And Sign ups officially closed.
My apologies, work has kind of tied me up and reduced the amount of writing time I have. I may have to withdraw from this
K thanks for letting us know. Good luck out there k^^

Hell Oh.

How is everyone doing?

Just to let you peeps know that I will most likely be busy from Thursday to Saturday. Boomer will be in charge all by herself. Please don't make her cry.

See you in a few days!

Hell Oh.

How is everyone doing?

Just to let you peeps know that I will most likely be busy from Thursday to Saturday. Boomer will be in charge all by herself. Please don't make her cry.

See you in a few days!
Yeah~yeah. Well your face makes me cry!!

...but actually like yeah... please don't make Boo cry :/

I'll try to get an IC post up soon, however I highly doubt I'll be able to post before Monday. That's Oct. 1st.....and the day the GM post is gonna go up DX

I'll try my best though!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll try to get an IC post up soon, however I highly doubt I'll be able to post before Monday. That's Oct. 1st.....and the day the GM post is gonna go up DX

I'll try my best though!
Fair enough. We are all pretty busy so let's extend till next Friday. Gives us a chance to figure things out and gives others a chance to get caught up too.

I'll try my best though!
K all goods . Np. We can prolly get the Gm postie up like on next Wed FRIDAY then?

~edz~ omfg Hey! Fier hole! Boo is in charge here k!! You trying to make me cry?! HUH?!

...but okay. Imma say Friday will be GM postie time k? @DeFier make it so... ~snaps fimgers~

Last edited:
  • Love
I hate to say sorry again, I unexpectedly had to close on back to back shifts without prior notice. I really am trying to get caught up though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I hate to say sorry again, I unexpectedly had to close on back to back shifts without prior notice. I really am trying to get caught up though.
Np you still gots more time till the next GM postie ^^

@jlew265 Hey~hey^^

K soooooo like just messin' around with stuffs and figured out that the fieldsets do work, but like I think ya gots to keep it simplified? Like no colours or fancy line work? So like check out OP cuz like Boo even did fieldseception! Fieldset in a fieldset! Oooohhh ;D

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl
Hell. Oh.

What's good @Lulunopia @jlew265 @neobendium @Paz ? I see you didn't make Boomer cry. Maybe next time.

Alright then. How is everthing going so far with write ups and what not? Any questions or clarifications so far?

@neobendium @jlew265 when you are ready we have a 'what Ada sees' and a 'what Basil notices' write-up that you may or may not include into your post.

@Paz So I've seen you edited out the black fur without replacing it with another description. As suggested before, perhaps changing it to body hair feeling like panda fur.

Also when you are ready we have a 'what Shilo sees' write up that you may or may not include into your post.

I've bumped the RP Search thread in case @Lulunopia has dropped as well.[/Hr][/Hr][/Hr]

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hell. Oh.

What's good @Lulunopia @jlew265 @neobendium @Paz ? I see you didn't make Boomer cry. Maybe next time.

Alright then. How is everthing going so far with write ups and what not? Any questions or clarifications so far?

@neobendium @jlew265 when you are ready we have a 'what Ada sees' and a 'what Basil notices' write-up that you may or may not include into your post.

@Paz So I've seen you edited out the black fur without replacing it with another description. As suggested before, perhaps changing it to body hair feeling like panda fur.

Also when you are ready we have a 'what Shilo sees' write up that you may or may not include into your post.

I've bumped the RP Search thread in case @Lulunopia has dropped as well.[/Hr][/Hr][/Hr]

Things are going well, however, I have not yet started on my IC post. We are currently remodeling and I've been so busy this past week I've barely been able to focus on feeding myself XD I would really like to see this "write up", though! I think it'll help me brainstorm my IC reply so I can post as soon as I have the time.

As for Lulu, may I suggest PMing her or perhaps posting on her profile page....assuming you haven't already. Sometimes people stop getting notifications for things, and that has happened to me before with this very thread.

Hell. Oh.

Things are going well, however, I have not yet started on my IC post. We are currently remodeling and I've been so busy this past week I've barely been able to focus on feeding myself XD I would really like to see this "write up", though! I think it'll help me brainstorm my IC reply so I can post as soon as I have the time.

As for Lulu, may I suggest PMing her or perhaps posting on her profile page....assuming you haven't already. Sometimes people stop getting notifications for things, and that has happened to me before with this very thread.

Very well then. Thanks for lettiing us know.. We are all pretty busy so its understandable.

I'm just about to head off to bed so will have to drop it in tomorrow. It's just a short passage but I need to confirm with Boomer first when she gets in.

Hell. Oh.

Very well then. Thanks for lettiing us know.. We are all pretty busy so its understandable.

I'm just about to head off to bed so will have to drop it in tomorrow. It's just a short passage but I need to confirm with Boomer first when she gets in.
Cool :) I'll hopefully be able to post on Monday or Tuesday- and I look forward to the passage! ^.^ sleep well!

? I saw RP in the group ad section but looks like it's already up and running? + the chara creating process looks really involved. Can somebody still join this rp?? (Name joke not intended)

• Bucket of Rainbows