• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Oh Bite Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nora kept purring, her entire body showing content relaxation in her new home.

Nora awoke slightly, yawning widely which exposed her fangs. "Hmm?" She murmured.

Nora looked at him, a small smile coming to her face as she reached a hand to his locks, twirling one around her finger.

Nora blushed slightly, coughing a bit as she looked at his innocent sleeping face. She sighed and rubbed his head.

Jay smiled in his sleep but soon woke and looked at Nora "oh sorry," he said and moved his head away from her a little

Nora blushed, removing her hand. "Sorry master." She mumbled to him, looking embarrassed.

"i understand Nora, but your not like a pet to me, your like my guest," he smiles and pats her head "i got you a glass of water by the way"

Nora smiled, sitting up. 'Thanks." She said, taking the glass of water and gulping it down.

Nora blushed, as she kept drinking. "Thanks." She mumbled when she finally got the time to breathe, her cheeks a light pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back